LSAT 2022 Registration has been started for November session. LSAT 2022 Result has been declared on 22nd July 2022 for June session. LSAT is a law entrance exam held every year by LSAC (Law School Admission Council). It is held for admission into UG/ PG law & Integrated law programs.
Applicants have to qualify this law entrance exam to get admission into various law colleges throughout the country. Below in this article, we have provided complete details about LSAT 2022 application form, exam dates, eligibility, pattern, syllabus, etc.
LSAT 2022 Notifications – Registration Started (November session)
LSAT 2022 Application Form has been started for November session. Click here to apply.
LSAT 2022 Result has been declared on 22nd July 2022. Click here for result.
LSAT 2022 Exam Dates:
Below we have provided the LSAT Exam Dates for January and May session exam:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Announced)|
|January session||May session|
|Online application process opens||18th October 2021||27th January 2022|
|End of online early registration||15th December 2021||–|
|Registration closes||5th January 2022||8th June 2022|
|Test schedule||4th to 8th January 2022||9th June 2022 onwards|
|LSAT 2022 Exam||15th January 2022||22nd June 2022|
|Score Card||2nd February 2022||1st week of July 2022|
|Starting of Counselling||–||–|
LSAT Application Form 2022:
Below we have provided the complete LSAT 2022 Application Form details:
- LSAT 2022 Application process has been started for November 2022 session.
- Applicants can fill application form through online mode.
- The application process of LSAT will involve various steps – Online Registration, filling of application details, image uploading, payment of application fee & printing of application form.
- Applicants must apply by filling single application form as multiple application forms will get rejected.
- Applicants must provide complete details in the application form correctly.
- The application fee is Rs.3800.
- Payment mode: Application fee can be paid through online mode using debit/ credit card.
LSAT Eligibility Criteria 2022:
Below we have provided the complete details about LSAT Eligibility Criteria:
- For LLB Program: Applying applicants must have passed bachelor’s degree with minimum aggregate of 45% marks from a recognized board or university.
- For BA- LLB Program: Applying applicants must have passed 12th level with minimum of 45% marks from a recognized board or university.
- For LLM Program: Applying applicants must have 3 or 5 years LLB program with minimum aggregate of 45% marks from a recognized board or university in LLB course. Passing marks may vary for various institutions.
- Age Limit: There is no upper or lower age limit to apply for LSAT.
LSAT Exam Pattern 2022:
Below we have provided the LSAT Exam pattern:
- Exam Mode: The exam will be held in offline (Pen and paper) mode.
- Language of Paper: The paper will be in English language.
- Number of Section: There will be 4 sections in paper – Analytical Reasoning, Reading Comprehension, Logical Reasoning – 1 and Logical Reasoning – 2.
- Duration of Exam: To solve the paper, Applicants will be provided 2 hours and 20 minutes time duration.
- Type of Questions: There will be multiple type of questions in the paper.
- Number of Questions: There will be total 92 to 100 questions in the paper.
- Marking Scheme: For every correct answer, 1 mark will be awarded. No negative marking will be there for incorrect response.
Below we have provided the distribution of questions and time duration for LSAT sections:
|Exam Sections||No of Questions||Duration of Paper|
|Logical Reasoning – 1||22||35 minutes|
|Logical Reasoning – 2||23||35 minutes|
|Analytical Reasoning||23||35 minutes|
|Reading Comprehension||24||35 minutes|
|Total||92 questions||2 hour & 20 minutes|
LSAT 2022 Syllabus:
Below we have provided LSAT Syllabus for various section of paper:
Logical Reasoning: This section will contain questions from various topics like – Cubes, Calendar, Venn diagram, Clock, Logical Matching, Binary Logic, Blood Relation, Syllogism, Seating Arrangements, Logical Connectives, etc.
Reading Comprehension: This section will contain questions from various topics of reading comprehension like – Sociology, Law, Technology, Business, Economics, Philosophy, Psychology, etc.
Analytical Reasoning: This section will contain questions from various topics like – Selection, Logical deductions, Comparison, Intersection Type, Arrangement, Direction, Coding & Decoding, Family Based Problems, etc.
LSAT Admit Card 2022:
LSAT Admit Card will be available for downloading in October 2021 for 1st session exam. For May session exam, it will be available in April 2022. Applicants can obtain their hall tickets online from the website.
After downloading the admit card, Applicants must go through complete instructions mentioned on the admit card. It will contain Applicants name, roll number, exam date, exam time, exam venue and other details.
LSAT Result 2022:
The result of LSAT can be checked online through the website. LSAT Result will be available for downloading from February 2021 for 1st session and from June/ July 2022 for 2nd session. Applicants are required to enter their login details for checking result.
The LSAT result/ scorecard will contain various details of the Applicants, marks obtained by the Applicants and qualifying status of the student. Applicants will be informed through email when their scorecard will be available for downloading.
LSAT Counselling 2022:
LSAT Counselling process will start after the declaration of results. Applicants who will successfully qualify the LSAT exam will be able to appear for counselling process. During the counselling process, Applicants will be required to choose colleges and courses of their choice.
After selection of choices, Applicants must not forget to freeze the options they have chosen. Also, while counselling process, Applicants must submit their necessary documents/ certificates for verification process.
LSAT Admission 2022:
After result declaration applicants have to visit the institute/ college in which they are seeking admission. Applicants must complete the admission procedure by confirming their selected seats in the institution and paying the admission fee.
The admission procedure may vary for various institutions. Final admission will be only given to the Applicants who will complete admission policy of the institution and submit their qualifying score of LSAT exam.
LSAT 2022 Preparation Tips:
Applicants who want to crack LSAT exam can take help from below given preparation tips:
- Go through the complete LSAT syllabus, pattern & other details.
- Download and solve previous year papers & sample papers.
- Attempt mock test available online or offline to analyze your preparation.
- Follow the study material which recommended by the experts for the exam preparation.
- Note down all the important points at one place so that you can go through them during revision.