LPU NEST 2022 MBA Application Form has been released now. Lovely Professional University National Eligibility and Scholarship Test (LPU NEST) is a university level entrance exam held by the Lovely Professional University for applicants willing to get admission in various UG & PG programme offered by the LPU. University will held this examination in various sessions in the year.
Through this examination, qualified applicants will get admission in various Programmes like B.Tech., MBA etc. at the LPU campuses. Below in this article, we have provided the complete detailed information applicants needs to know regarding the LPU NEST 2022 Examination.
LPU NEST 2022 Notification – Application Released
LPU NEST 2022 MBA Application Form has been released now. Click Here to Apply Online.
LPU NEST 2022 Important Dates
Below we have provided the complete tentative exam dates for the LPU NEST 2022 examination:
For B.Tech: (Tentative)
|Events||Schedule I||Schedule II||Schedule III|
|Online registration Begins||1st week of January 2022||1st week of April 2022||2nd week of May 2022 onwards|
|Slot booking for online examination||3rd week of February 2022 onwards||1st week of April 2022 onwards||2nd week of May 2022 onwards|
|Last date for application submission||Last week of March 2022||2nd week of May 2022||Last week of May 2022|
|Date of exam||4th week of March to 1st week of April 2022||4th week of April to 2nd week of May 2022||4th week of May to 1st week of June 2022|
|Declaration of result||2nd week of April 2022||3rd week of May 2022||1st week of June 2022|
|Online counselling and seat allotment||2nd week of April 2022||3rd week of May 2022 onwards||1st week of June 2022 onwards|
For MBA course – Schedule I:
|Important Event||Dates (Announced)|
|Date of availability of the online application form||October 2021|
|Date of submission of the online application form||15th December 2021|
|Date of the slot booking process||1st December 2021 onwards|
|Date of entrance exam||15th – 20th December 2021|
|Date of announcement of the entrance exam results||24th December 2021|
|Slot Booking for interview||24th December – 5th January 2022|
|Dates of Interview||6th December – 10th January 2022|
|Result for Interview||15th January 2022|
|Last Date of Admission||31st January 2022|
LPU NEST Application Form 2022:
Below we have provided the complete details with some instructions regarding the LPU NEST 2022 Application Form:
- The Application Form will be released through both the modes online as well as offline mode.
- The Offline application from will be made available from the university campuses.
- The Application form will be released for eligible candidates only, so candidates must fulfill their eligibility before applying for the examination.
- Applicants must fill the application form very carefully as there won’t be any correction facility for application form.
- The details filled by candidates in the application form must be correct and authentic as any alteration in the details can cause rejection of application form.
- Applicants must fill the application form before the last date of submission.
- Applicants must keep the copy of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
- The Application Form fee can be submitted through both online as well as offline mode.
- Applicants can use Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking payment gateways for online transaction of fee.
- Applicants can submit the cash at the university campuses for application form.
LPU NEST 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Below we have provided the complete eligibility criteria for LPU NEST 2022 Examination:
For B.Tech. Course:
- Qualification: Applicants must have passed 10+2 Intermediate or its equivalent from any recognized board.
- Marks: Applying candidate must have obtained at least 60% marks in their qualifying examination.
- Subjects: Applicants must pass qualifying exam with Physics, Mathematics and English as mandatory subject to be eligible.
- Appearing: Applicants appearing in the final examination in 2022 can also apply for the LPU NEST.
- Qualification: Applicants must be Bachelor’s degree holder in any discipline from any recognized institute.
- Marks: Candidates will require at least 55% marks in their graduation qualifying exam to be eligible for MBA programme.
- Score Card: Applicants can also apply for MBA on the basis of MAT, CMAT, CAT, NMAT, XAT, CA (CMA) exam.
LPU NEST Exam Pattern 2022:
Below we have provided the complete exam pattern for the LPU NEST 2022 examination:
- Mode: The examination will be held through online mode only.
- Type of Questions: Question paper will consist of Multiple choice questions (MCQs).
- Duration: Total 150 minutes will be provided for solving the question paper.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking for answers or unanswered questions.
Below we have provided the complete pattern for the question paper:
|Subjects||Number of Question||Marks per Question||Marks|
|Subjects||Number of Question||Marks per Question||Marks|
LPU NEST Syllabus 2022:
The syllabus for the B.Tech. examination will consist of various topics from the Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/ Biology and English of 11th and 12th academic classes. Where the syllabus for MBA will contain the various questions from subjects like General awareness, General aptitude, English, etc.
The complete syllabus for the LPU NEST 2022 can be checked from the official website of authority.
Below we have provided the complete preparation tips for the LPU NEST 2022 examination:
- Make the proper time schedule and follow it strictly.
- Visit the complete syllabus and exam pattern.
- Regularly solve the previous year question papers and sample papers.
- Avoid any kinds of unnecessary distraction and keep the focus on study.
- Make the proper notes and revise them time-to-time.
LPU NEST Slot Booking 2022:
The slot booking procedure will be held by the university for every registered candidate through online mode. Applicants will be able to book their slot by login into their candidate’s dashboard from the website of authority.
Through Slot booking facility, candidates will be able to book their preferences of venue and time schedule for the examination. Applicants will have to book their slot for the examination before the prescribed date for the completion of slot booking procedure.
LPU NEST Admit Card 2022:
The Admit card will be released by the official authority on the basis of slot booked by the candidates. Official authority will release the hall ticket for the registered candidates through online mode.
The Admit card is an important document applicants must carry at the time of examination, as no candidates will be allowed to participate in the examination without valid admit card.
LPU NEST Result 2022:
The result will be released by the official authority for every exam participated candidates individually through online mode. Applicants can access their results few days after the completion of examination.
The LPU NEST result 2022 will consist of candidate’s performance in the entrance exam. Candidates must keep their result safe till the completion of admission process.
LPU NEST Counselling 2022:
The LPU NEST Counselling procedure 2022 will be held by the university after the declaration of result of every round of entrance exam. It will be held through online mode.
Applicants will be able to register themselves for the counselling procedure through the official website of university. The LPU NEST counselling procedure will held in various rounds as per the availability of seats after each round of counselling.
The seats will be provided to the candidates based on their obtained ranks in the exam.
After the allotment of seats, applicants must report in the allotted center along with the following original documents:
- Date of birth proof
- 10th class mark sheet and certificate
- 12th class mark sheet and certificate
- Allotment letter
- LPU NEST 2022 score card/ rank card, etc.