KVPY 2022 will be conduct in the last week of January 2022 through online mode. Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY) is a national level scholarship programs held by the Department of Science and Technology (DST), Government of India. The exam is intended for encouraging the bright students studying Basic Sciences to take up research career in Science.
The Indian Institute of Science is situated at Bangalore set up a Management Committee and a National Advisory Committee (NAC) for overseeing its implementation. Through this article, we have provided the complete information Applicants needs to know about the KVPY.
KVPY Exam Dates 2022:
|Released of Online application form||2nd week of July 2021|
|Last date of Online application form||1st week of September 2021|
|Admit card downloading||2nd week of October 2021|
|KVPY 2022 Exam Date||1st week of November 2021|
|Release of Answer key||4th week of November 2021|
|Result declaration||3rd week of December 2021|
|Interview starts||To be Announced|
|Last date of interview||To be Announced|
KVPY Application Form 2022:
Below we have provided the complete details with important instruction regarding the KVPY Application form 2022:
- Application Form will be made available through online mode only.
- Applicants will be able to fill the application form from 1st week of September 2022.
- The Application form will be released for eligible applicants only, so applicants should fulfill their eligibility before applying for KVPY.
- The details filled by the applicants in the application form must be correct and authentic any alteration will cause rejection of application form.
- Every eligible applicants will have to submit the application form before the last date of submission as no application form will be accepted after that date.
- The final date of submission of application form will be in last week of October 2022.
KVPY 2022 Application form fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Payment mode: Applicants can use Credit Card, Debit Card and Net-Banking payment gateways for transaction of application fee.
The Application form fee for KVPY 2022 will be as follows:
KVPY Eligibility Criteria 2022:
Below we have provided the complete eligibility norms Applicants will have to satisfy to be eligible for KVPY 2022:
For SA Stream:
- Qualification: Applicants should be appearing in the 11th standard from any recognised board.
- Subjects: Applying candidate should have Science & Mathematics as mandatory.
- Percentage: Applicants should have obtained at least 75% marks (65% for SC/ST/PWD) in their 10th board examination to be eligible for KVPY.
For SX Stream:
- Qualification: Applying applicants appearing in the 10+2 intermediate from any recognised board can apply for SX Stream.
- Subjects: Applicants must have science subjects (PCB / PCM) in their qualifying examination.
- Required Percentage: Applicants must have scored minimum 75% marks in class 12th (65% for SC/ ST/ PWD) aggregate in Mathematics and Science subjects in 10th level.
For SB Stream:
- Qualification: Students enrolled in the 1st year of undergraduate program in Basic Sciences are eligible for scholarship test.
- Subjects: Applicants must have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology as mandatory subject.
- Required Percentage: One should have scored 60% marks (50% for SC/ ST/ PWD) in Mathematics & Science in 12th level.
KVPY Exam Pattern 2022:
Below we have provided the complete exam pattern for the KVPY 2022 Examination:
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be conducted through online mode only.
- Medium: The medium of examination will be both English & Hindi.
- Type of Questions: Question paper will be consist of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Duration of Exam: 3 hours will be allotted to the Applicants for solving the question paper.
- Marks: The complete question paper will be of 80 marks.
- Marking Scheme: 2 marks will be allotted on each correct response and 0.5 will be deducted on each wrong response.
KVPY Syllabus 2022:
The syllabus of KVPY will differ for every stream. The syllabus of every stream will be based on the previous academic qualification of required qualification.
Applicants will be able to check complete syllabus through the official website of KVPY 2022 examination.
KVPY 2022 Preparation Tips
Below we have provided some effective tips and tricks for better preparation of examination:
- Applicants must go through the complete exam pattern and syllabus.
- Make the proper time schedule and follow it strictly.
- Participate in the Mock Test.
- Solve the previous year’s and sample papers of KVPY.
- Revise your previous academic syllabus.
- Make the short notes of topics and revise them.
KVPY Admit Card 2022:
The official authority will released the KVPY Admit card for every registered applicants through online mode. applicants will be able to download the admit card from 1st week of January 2022 by login into the official website.
The admit card is a mandatory documents to be carried out for the day of examination. No applicants will be allowed to participate in the examination without their valid admit card.
KVPY Answer Key 2022:
The official authority will release the KVPY 2022 answer key for every applicants after few days from the completion of examination. Applicants will be able to check their answer key from 1st week of February 2022 through the website of exam conducting authority.
The KVPY answer key will contain the correct answers of every asked question in the examination. Through the answer key, applicants will be able to predict their marks even before the declaration of result.
KVPY Cut Off 2022:
The official authority will release the category wise cut off list after few days from the completion of examination. Applicants will have to score more than the prescribed cut off marks to be eligible for further process.
Qualified applicants as per the cut off list will be called for the interview round. Following are the complete previous years cut off list for KVPY Examination:
|Streams||Cut Off||SC/ ST/ PwD|
KVPY Result 2022:
The official authority will released the result for every applicants who attend for exam individually through online mode. Applicants will be able to check their result by entering their login details in the official website.
KVPY Result 2022 will be released in third week of March 2022. For the ease of applicants will be also release the direct link to access the result of every applicants individually. applicants are advised to keep their result safe till the completion of scholarship awarding process.
KVPY Counselling/ Selection 2022:
The selection process for the KVPY 2022 will be followed by the various rounds including the personal Interview. applicants will be shortlisted for the scholarship on the basis of their performances in the entrance exam and personal interview.
Authority will release the final list contain the names of shortlisted applicants for the scholarship. applicants will be able to check the selection list through the website of exam conducting authority. For the ease of applicants we will also provide the direct link to access the selection list.