KSET 2022 Application Form will be released soon. KSET is called the Karnataka State Eligibility Test. KSET 2022 is held by the govt. of Karnataka to make sure that teaching standards are maintained for courses taught at the Higher Secondary level within the state of Karnataka. Applicants ought to provide the Karnataka SET 2022 exam to be appointed as Higher Secondary School teachers as well as Non-Vocational Teachers in VHSE.
The LBS Center can declare examination dates of Karnataka SET 2022 for Science and Technology, Thiruvananthapuram. This exam is held in 39 totally different subjects at eleven nodal centers across Karnataka. The application form is submitted solely in online mode. Below in this article, we have provided the details regarding KSET 2022 Application Form, Eligibility, Important Dates, Exams Pattern, Admit cards, Syllabus & Result Etc are given below.
KSET 2022 Notification: To be released
KSET 2022 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
KSET Exam Dates 2022:
|KSET 2022 Notification Released||February 2022|
|KSET 2022 Application Form Submission||February 2022|
|Closing Date to submit Karnataka SET Application Form 2022||March 2022|
|Submission of online application with late fee of Rs.250/-||March 2022|
|Last date for submission of online application with late fee of Rs.250/-||March 2022|
|Last date for submission of hard copy of the Application form along with a copy of the bank challan, category certificates, to the respective nodal center.||To be Announced|
|KSET Admit Card 2022 downloading||Few days before Exam|
|KSET 2022 Exam Date||12th April 2022|
|K-SET 2022 Result Declaration||Fourth Week of May 2022|
KSET Application form 2022:
From the first week of Dec 2022 KSET applying form registration is started, and also the last date for Registration is the Last week of Dec 2022.
Applicants ought to fill out and submit the KSET application before the due date mentioned on the website.
Applicants will get the KSET application form from the first week of Dec 2022.
The KSET 2022 form is obtainable via online mode through the website.
Applicants are required to fill all the required details within the form rigorously.
After filling in all details, Applicants ought to upload the scanned pictures of recent colored passport size photographs, signature documents within the application.
Applicants should keep the printout of the filled form and fees slip.
|Cat-IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB||INR. 950/-|
|Cat-I, SC, ST, PWD (VH/PH)||INR. 650/-|
Mode of payment:
By clicking on the Payment button at the KSET website, select the payment category (General/Cat
IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB/ Cat-I, SC, ST, PWD) and enter the data in all the fields available
carefully. Verify the details entered and amount to be paid and proceed to make payment
via State Bank MOPS (Multi Option Payment System).
a. All banks Internet Banking
b. All banks Debit Card
c. All banks Credit Card
d. State bank Buddy e-Wallet Payment
e. Cash payment can be done by clicking SBI branch, challan can be generated online
and payment can be made at all the SBI branches PAN India (Cash/only SBI cheques
1. Fee submitted by any other mode like Money Order /Demand Draft/IPO etc., will NOT be
2. Fee once paid will NOT be refunded under any circumstances.
KSET 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
KSET 2022 Qualification Criteria:
1. Applicants who have secured at least 55% of marks (without rounding off) for general category and 50% for Schedule Category (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Persons with Disability (PWD), OBCs i.e., Cat-I, IIA, IIB, IIIA, and IIIB, in Master’s Degree OR equivalent examination from universities/institutions recognized by UGC New Delhi, in the subjects opted for KSET.
2. Applicants who are pursuing their Master’s Degree (First or Second Semester) or equivalent course or Applicants who have appeared for their Master’s Degree (Final Year) examination and whose result is still awaited or Applicants whose qualifying examinations have been delayed may also apply for this test. However, such Applicants will be admitted provisionally and for those who clear the KSET, eligibility certificate will be issued only on production of proof for having passed the Master’s degree or equivalent examination securing at least 55% marks (50% in case of SC, ST, OBC i.e., Cat- I, IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB) and PWD Applicants) within two years from the date of the KSET result, failing which they will be treated as disqualified.
3. Applicants shall appear for KSET in their relevant subject of their post-graduation only, in case the candidate did not find the subject of his/her post-graduation in the list of KSET subjects, the candidate may appear in UGC-NET / UGC-CSIR NET which is held twice a year.
4. The Ph.D. degree holders whose Master’s level examination had been completed by 19th September 1991 (irrespective of the date of declaration of result), shall be eligible for a relaxation of 5% in aggregate marks (i.e. from 55% to 50%) for appearing in SET.
5. Applicants other than the general category are required to mention their reservation status in the online application form. The category certificates are issued by the competent authorities on or before the last date for submission of the online application form [for SC, ST, CAT-I, IIA, IIB, IIIA, and IIIB Applicants only]. In case their ineligibility is detected due to an invalid certificate by the KSET authority at any stage, their candidature will be canceled without prior notice and they shall be liable for legal action.
6. The Applicants of other states except for Karnataka, belonging to OBCs (SC, ST & Other Backward Classes) categories shall be treated as General Merit [GM] only. As per the reservation policy of the Karnataka Government.
7. Applicants should note that their candidature is provisional. The mere fact that admission to the examination will not imply that the KSET center has finally accepted his/her candidature. Applicants may note that candidature will be deemed final only upon fulfilling eligibility conditions.
8. Candidates who became eligible in Previous KSETs are not eligible to apply again in the same subject. If any candidate is found to be eligible in previous KSET tests and reappearing on same subject in the current KSET, their candidature will be canceled and the previous eligibility is withdrawn through de-notification.
9. Applicants with post-graduate diploma/certificate awarded by Indian University/Institute or foreign degree/diploma/certificate awarded by the foreign University/ Institute should in their own interest, ascertain the equivalence of their diploma/degree/certificate with Master’s degree of recognized Indian universities from Association of Indian Universities (AIU), New Delhi(www.aiu.ac.in).
KSET Age Limit:
There is no prescribed age limit for applicants who need to appear for the state eligibility test.
KSET Exam Pattern 2022:
KSET 2022 Entrance Exam can be held within the last week of Feb 2022. KSET 2022 exam is split into 2 papers that are of 2 hours duration each. The question is in objective-type multiple-choice queries asked within the KSET 2022 examination. KSET 2022 exam pattern is such that the test is split into 2 papers which are 2 hours long each. Both the KSET papers comprise objective-type multiple selection queries.
|KSET Paper||Subject||Total Queries||Marks|
|Paper-I||General Knowledge (Part A)||60||1|
|Aptitude in Teaching (Part B)||60||1|
|Paper-II||For 33 subjects||120||1|
|For Mathematics & Statistics||80||1.5|
Karnataka SET 2022 Marking Scheme:
SCHEME AND DATE OF TEST:
The test will be consisting of two papers. Both the papers will consist of only objective type Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQs). The test will be held in two separate sessions as mentioned below:
|No. of Questions||Duration|
|First||I||100||50 Compulsory questions||1 Hour (09.30 A.M to 10.30
|Second||II||200||100 Compulsory questions||2 Hours (11.00 A.M to 1.00
P.M) KSET Admit Card 2021
Paper-I: Shall consist of 50 objective-type compulsory questions each carrying 2 marks. The
questions which will be of general nature, are intended to assess the teaching/research aptitude of the
candidate. It will primarily be designed to test the reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent
thinking, and general awareness of the candidate.
Paper-II: Shall consist of 100 objective type compulsory questions each carrying 2 marks which
will be based on the subject selected by the candidate.
The candidate will have to mark the responses for questions of Paper-I and Paper-II on the
Optical Marks Reader (OMR) Sheet provided along with the test booklet.
KSET 2022 Syllabus:
SYLLABUS AND QUESTION PAPER FOR KSET:
a) Syllabus: Syllabus for all the KSET subjects can be downloaded from the KSET website http://kset.uni-mysore.ac.in.
b) In case of any discrepancy found in the Kannada translation of a question booklet the question in the English version shall be taken as final.
Subjects & Syllabus of KSET: All questions of Paper-II will be compulsory, covering the entire syllabus of Paper-II. The syllabus for all KSET subjects can be downloaded from the KSET website http://kset.uni-mysore.ac.in. The list of 41 subjects for which examination will be held by KSET along with their respective codes and the medium of question paper setting is given below:
|Subject Code||Subject||Medium of Question Paper|
|01||Commerce||English & Kannada|
|03||Economics(I)||English & Kannada|
|05||Political Science||English & Kannada|
|06||History||English & Kannada|
|07||Sociology||English & Kannada|
|08||Geography||English & Kannada|
|10||Management (II)||English & Kannada|
|11||Tourism Administration and Management||English & Kannada|
|12||Education||English & Kannada|
|13||Library & Information Science||English|
|14||Mass Communication & Journalism||English & Kannada|
|15||Psychology||English & Kannada|
|16||Social work||English & Kannada|
|17||Criminology||English & Kannada|
|18||Law||English & Kannada|
|20||Physical Education||English & Kannada|
|21||Folk Literature (III)||English & Kannada|
|24||Computer Science & Applications||English|
|25||Physical Sciences (IV)||English|
|26||Mathematical Sciences (V)||English|
|27||Chemical Sciences (VI)||English|
|28||Life Sciences (VII)||English|
|32||Earth Sciences (VIII)||English|
|33||Archaeology (IX)||English & Kannada|
|34||Anthropology||English & Kannada|
|36||Philosophy||English & Kannada|
|37||Women Studies (X)||English & Kannada|
|38||Linguistics||English & Kannada|
|39||Performing Arts||English & Kannada|
|40||Music||English & Kannada|
|41||Visual Arts||English & Kannada|
Recommended Books for KSET 2022:
Applicants who will participate in the upcoming KSET 2022 Examination can refer to these books mentioned below. Important books for the preparation of the entrance exam are as follows;
KSET 2022 Admission Process:
To apply Applicants ought to qualify the rounds prescribed by the official authority.
Applicants who need to be a lecturer and assistant professors ought to pass the written examination.
Applicants are invited for counseling whereas appearing Applicants ought to carry the necessary document for registration purposes.
Applicants are advised to submit correct documents for verification if a Document found in an incorrect form of Applicants can be directly canceled.
KSET 2022 Admit Card:
Applicants can download the admit cards who have with success submitted their application.
The availability of the KSET Admit card is informed on the official portal as well as all national dailies.
The admit card contains details like the candidate’s name, roll number, exam date, time, examination venue, and different details.
Applicants should note that every one candidate ought to carry valid admit cards to their assigned check center on the day of KSET.
The KSET hall ticket is a necessary document, therefore, keep it safe.
KSET 2022 Answer key is available after the examination.
KSET Exam Centers 2022:
Karnataka SET 2022 Answer Key:
KSET answer keys will be released on the official website of the Karnataka State Eligibility test Center, University of Mysore. Applicants can check the answer key for the KSET examination so as to determine their score/marks in Karnataka State Eligibility Test. Applicants got to meet the KSET cutoff so as to be eligible to be recruited for lectureship/Assistant professor posts. Answer Key for Karnataka State Eligibility test contains question number and also the corresponding answer for every subject. Separate KSET answer keys are free for various sets/booklet series.
KSET Result 2022:
Official authority can declare the KSET 2022 Results on the official website of the LBS center.
Applicants will check their results through online mode. Applicants are appointed as Higher secondary schoolteachers and Non-Vocational teachers in VHSE on the basis of the K SET 2022 result.
Applicants are selected for admission on the premise of the Applicant’s marks scored by them within the examination.
Applicants are advised to take the printout of the result for further admission methods.
Frequently Asked Questions: FAQ Regarding KSET 2022
Question. When will the KSET examination held from?
Answer. The examination will be held by April 2022.
Question. What are the minimum marks candidates need to qualify for an exam?
Answer. To qualify for the exam the candidate who belongs to the general category must score 40% of marks and the candidates belonging to OBC, SC, ST, and PWD must score 35% of marks.
Question. What is the number of subjects there in the KSET examination?
Answer. There are a total of 41 subjects in which exams are held every year.
Question. Is there any negative marking in the KSET examination?
Answer. No, KSET examinations don’t have any negative marking system.
Question. Which post will I get after qualifying for the examination?
Answer. After qualifying for the examination you can get an assistant professor’s post after that you will be promoted according to your experience.
Question. What is the duration of the examination for both papers?
Answer. The exam has two different papers. The duration of paper 1 is one hour and for paper 2 is two hours.
Question. Can I give the KSET exam online?
Answer. No, the exam will be held only in offline mode.
Question. How many times a KSET examination is held in a year?
Answer. The KSET exam is held 1 time a year.
Question. What will be the salary of an Assistant Professor?
Answer. The salary for a post of assistant professor is around 25000/- to 40000/-.
KSET 2022 Contact Number/Helpline Number:
KARNATAKA STATE ELIGIBILITY TEST (KSET) Center
Moulya Bhavan, University of Mysore, Manasagangotri, Mysore-570 006.
BENGALURU (Code 10)
BELAGAVI (Code 11)
Dr. C.M. Thyagaraja
Professor, Department of Management,
BALLARI (Code 12)
VIJAYAPURA (Code 13)
DAVANGERE (Code 14)
DHARWAD (Code 15)
KALABURAGI (Code 16)
MANGALURU (Code 17)
MYSURU (Code 18)
Moulya Bhavan, University of Mysore,
Ph: 0821 – 2419202/426
SHIVAMOGGA (Code 19)
TUMAKURU (Code 20)