Krishna University 2024 Application Form will be Releasing soon for KRUCET. Krishna University was Established in 2008 and is located in Machilipatnam Krishna district Andhra Pradesh through the state of Andhra Pradesh. It provides admission in various courses of UG Courses- B.Sc, B.Com, BA, BCA, BBA, PG Courses- M.A English, M.A Telugu, M.B.A, M.C.A, M. Pharmacy, Diploma Courses- Diploma in Kuchipudi Dance and Other Courses- Certificate Course in Kuchipudi Dance, etc. It is recognized by the University Grant Commission (UGC).
The university provides many courses at Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Pharmacy, Engineering, Research, Computer, Management, Law and Ph.D. level to the eligible candidates. The applicants are selected on the basis of marks scored in the Krishna University Common Entrance Test (KRUCET) conducted by the university. Below in this article, candidates will get the detailed information regarding the Krishna University 2024 latest updates, Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility criteria, and Admission procedure.
Krishna University 2024 Notification – Application Soon
Krishna University Admission 2024 Application Form will be Releasing soon. Click Here to Check the Application Details. The link will be provided here.
Subscribe for You tube Channel NTA Exam Guide For Latest Updates. Click Here To Subscribe.
Krishna University 2024 Overview:
|University Name||Krishna University|
|Course Offered||UG, PG, Diploma & Other Courses|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Address||Krishna University, A.J Kalasala Campus, Rajupeta, Machilipatnam, Andhra Pradesh 521001.|
|Email Id||[email protected]|
|Vice-Chancellor||Prof. Y. K. Sundara Krishna|
Krishna University 2024 Important Dates
Below we have provided the Important Dates to apply for Krishna University 2024 for the candidates to refer:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024.Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Jaipur National University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
|Released of Application Form||June 2024|
|Last Date to submit Application (Without Late Fee)||September 2024|
|Last Date to submit Application (With Late Fee of Rs.500/-)||To be Announced|
|Last Date to submit Application (With Late Fee of Rs.1000/-)||To be Announced|
|Admit Card Downloading||October 2024|
|Date of Entrance Exam||October 2024|
|Declaration of Result||October 2024|
|KRUCET 2024 Counselling||October 2024|
|Certificate verification||October 2024|
|Seat allotment||November 2024|
Krishna University 2024 Application Form
Krishna University Admission 2024 Application Form will be Releasing soon. The Application Form of KRUCET 2024 will be released on the official website, which is www.krudoa.in or www.krishnauniversity.ac.in.
Candidates must provide their working email id and phone number at the time of registration. Candidates must enter all other compulsory details for example Personal details, examination center, educational qualification details, communication details, etc in the online application form.
Candidates must complete the online application together with all the inclusions and precise mobile number and Email address must be given so that all info will be referred to mobile or mail ID.
The Application must be given through online only at the website www.krudoa.in, www.krishnauniversity.ac. in by enrolling the name and other details.
Application fee will be of Rs 400 & for SC/ST it is Rs.300. A Distinct registration is required for every test. No change of subject will be considered at any stage Application filled-in in common with all compulsory attachments must be submitted only to the “Director, Directorate of Admissions, Krishna University Dr. MRAR PG Centre, Nuzvid-521201, Krishna Dist., AP (OR) “Director, Directorate of Admissions, Krishna University, Machilipatnam-521001” or by registered post or by speed post (in the cover provided) so as to reach on or before the prescribed dates mentioned already
Krishna University 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Courses Offered (Krishna University Campus, Machilipatnam)
- M.Sc. Biochemistry: B.Sc., with Chemistry or Biochemistry or B.Sc., (MLT) as one of the subjects.
- M.Sc. Biotechnology: Bachelor’s Degree in Physical / BiologicalSciences / B.Sc. in Farm Science/B.Sc.,Ag./BVSc/Bachelor’s Degree in Medicine or Pharmaceutical Science/BE/B.Tech
- M.Sc. Botany: B.Sc., with Botany and Chemistry as the two of the Common Core subjects or BSc., with Botany as main and Chemistry as ancillary
- M.Sc. Zoology: B.Sc., with Zoology as one of the subjects
- M.Sc. Microbiology: B.Sc., with Microbiology or Botany as one of the three subjects and Chemistry or Biochemistry as another subject
- M.Sc. Physics: B.Sc. Mathematics, Physics and any other third subject under common core scheme
- M.Sc. Electronics and instrumentation: A pass in B.Sc., With any one of the following subjects: Electronics / Computer Science/Instrumentation or Passed/Appeared in B.Tech.Electronics, B.Tech (Computer Science), B.E.(Electronics)/ B.E. (Computer Science),B.Tech (Instrumentation), etc.
- M.Sc. Electronics: A pass in B.Sc., with Mathematics, Electronics as the subjects of equal importance
- M.Sc. Applied Mathematics: B.Sc., or B.A. with Mathematics as one of the three equal subjects or as the main subject
- M.Sc. Mathematics: B.Sc., or B.A. with Mathematics as one of the three equal subjects or as the main subject
- M.Sc. Statistics: B.Sc. /BA with both Statistics and Mathematics.
- M.Sc. Computer Science: A pass in any Graduate program with computers as one of the subjects of study
- M.Sc. Chemistry specializations: Pharmaceutical Chemistry; Analytical Chemistry; Inorganic Chemistry; Organic Chemistry; Physical Chemistry: B.Sc., with chemistry as main or one of the three equal subjects in common core system/B. Pharmacy
- Physical Chemistry: B.Sc., with Chemistry as main or one of the three equal subjects in the common core system
- M.Com.: All B.Com Graduates
- M.A. Economics: B.A. with Economics as one of the Subjects
- M.A. History: BA with History or BA(O.L) or B.A.L.
MHRM/MA in Journalism & Mass Communication: Any Graduate
- M.A. Sociology: Any Graduate
- M.A. Psychology:
- (i) 50% seats to B.A. /B.Sc. Course with psychology as one of the papers or specialization.
- (ii) 50% seats to any other degree Recognized by Andhra University.
- (iii) Any unfilled seats in any category may be filled by another category
- M.Ed.: B. Ed.,
- M.A. Social Work: Any Graduate
- M.P.A. Kuchipudi Dance: Any graduate, with certificate course in Traditional dance
- PG Diploma in Kuchipudi Dance (Sutradhār): Any Degree and a certificate course (or)Diploma in Kuchipudi Dance
- PG Diploma in Water & Waste Water Treatment Tech.: Intermediate with Science Background subjects
- PG Diploma in Aquaculture Technology & Mgt.: Intermediate with Science Background Subjects
- PG Diploma in E-Banking: Any Degree
- Diploma in Kuchipudi Dance: Intermediate and a certificate course in Kuchipudi Dance (or) it’s equivalent
- Diploma in Yoga for Human Excellence: Intermediate and a Certificate course in Yoga
- Certificate Course in Kuchipudi Dance: 10th Class
- Certificate course in Yoga for Human Excellence: 10th Class
Note: No entrance test for PG Diploma, Diploma and Certificate courses
Krishna University 2024 Exam Pattern
The entrance test will consist of 100 objective type questions separated into sections A, B & C. A & B sections will bring 30 marks each, and C sections will be of 40 marks.
Just in case of a tie, precedence is specified to the marks attained in Section C subsequent to B. It is mandatory to specify their answers in the OMR sheet specified together with the question paper.
Candidates are suggested to go through the directives carefully before beginning with the satisfying of OMR Sheets. The cut off marks will be determined on account of the marks gained in the written examination.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- SAGE Bhopal, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- FIEM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ITM Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Pimpri Chinchwad University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ISHM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Assam Down Town University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
How to Prepare for Krishna University 2024
Below we have provided some tips and guidelines for the preparation:
- Go through all the particulars of a syllabus set by the authority.
- Strategy your study agenda along with the syllabus.
- Provide equivalent time to all subjects.
- Go through the previous year’s question paper to see the exam design.
- Acquire an advantageous diet and do workout and yoga.
Krishna University 2024 Admit Card
The Krishna University 2024 Admit Card will be Releasing soon through online mode on the official website of the university.
Applicants must carry the admit card and photo ID proof at the examination center. The admit card will not be send by post to any applicants.
How to download the Admit Card
- Get on the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Now provide necessary details for downloading the admit card like registration no and password
- Now find the button to submit the details
- Eventually, download the admit card with attention
Krishna University 2024 Result
Krishna University 2024 Result will be Releasing soon through online mode on the official website of the university.
The merit list will be released on the basis of the applicant’s marks of the entrance examination. Applicants can now download their rank cards by entering the Hall Ticket Number and Password.
How to download the Result
- Go to the official website of the university or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Provide information such as Application No, Date of Birth or Roll No
- Download the result and take the copy in the counseling
Krishna University 2024 Admission/ Counselling
Admission to a course will be done on the basis of KRUPGCET-2024 Rank, subject to the applicant accomplishing other eligibility principles.
The applicant must succeed in the examination with the minimum percentage of marks set. Applicants will be named for the confirmation of credentials.
The timetable of diploma verification/counseling will be provided on the website after the declaration of results. Applicants must take part in the certificate verification procedures at helpline centers runner would yield the subsequent all the unique certificates accompanied by 2 sets of Photostat copies and 2 passport size photographs as per the schedule.
If an applicant does not bring any of the following certificates, they will not be considered for admission. Instructions regarding admissions counseling will be released on the website accompanied by the admission counseling timetable.
Applicants, who are not satisfied with the first phase of allotment and willing to apply for the second phase, need not pay the course fee and report to the allotted college. They can emerge for the second point of confirmation.
In such cases, the allocation of the first stage stands annulled and the allocation in the second phase is subject to obtainability of seats, merit, and rule of reservation.
All the admissions are virtuously conditional, and the University set aside the right to withdraw the admission of an applicant at any stage.