KIITEE 2022 Application Form can be released by 2nd week of December 2022. Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance Exam (KIITEE) is a university level entrance exam conducted by the Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT). The KIIT University helds this exam every year for applicants willing to get admission to the offered programs of KIIT university.
Through this exam, university provides admission in the various UG and PG programs of Engineering, IT, Commerce, Management etc. fields. Below in this article, applicants can get complete detailed information with latest updates on KIITEE 2022 Admission Procedure.
KIITEE 2022 Exam Dates
Below we have provided the complete tentative exam dates for KIIT Entrance Exam 2022:
|Begin of Registration Process||2nd week of December 2021|
|Last date to submit application form||Last week of May 2022|
|Slot Booking begins||1st week of June 2022|
|Admit card downloading||1st to 2nd week of June 2022|
|KIITEE 2022 Exam Date||3rd to 4th week of June 2022|
|Result declaration||Last week of June 2022|
|Counselling session begins||2nd week of July 2022|
KIITEE Application Form 2022:
Below we have provided the detailed information with some instruction regarding the KIITEE Application Form:
- The Application form will be released through online mode.
- Applicants can fill the application form by the 2nd week of December 2021 to last week of May 2022.
- Applicant must fill the application form with authentic details only and details in 10th marksheet will be considered as authentic.
- To avoid any kinds of confusion, applicants are suggested to fill the application form as per the interaction available in the application form.
- Applicants will have to submit the application form before the specific dates, as no Applicants will be allowed to submit the application form after that date.
- Applicants don’t need to send any hardcopy of filled application form to the official authority.
There won’t be any application fee for KIITEE 2022 Application form.
KIITEE Eligibility Criteria 2022:
Below we have provided the complete eligibility criteria for KIITEE 2022 Examination:
For B.Tech., B.Tech. & M.Tech. (Dual Degree):
- Qualification: Applicants should have passed 10+2 intermediate or its equivalent examination on or after 2020 from any recognized board.
- Subject: Applicants should have passed their qualifying examination with PCM (B.Tech.) and PCM/PCB (B.Tech. & M.Tech. (Dual Degree) Biotechnology).
- Marks: Applicants should have scored at least 60% marks in PCM or PCB in the qualifying examination.
- Age Limit: Applicants should have born on or after 1/07/2001.
- Appearing: Applicants appearing in the final examination in 2022 can also apply for this program.
For B.Sc. Nursing:
- Qualification: Applicants Must have passed or appearing in 10+2 intermediate or its equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Subject: Appearing Applicants should have passed their qualifying examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as mandatory Subjects.
- Marks: Applicants must have obtained aggregate of 45% marks in (PCBE).
- Age Limit: Candidate’s age should be within 17 to 35 years as on 31/12/2022.
For B.Des. (Fashion/Textile):
- Qualification: Applying Applicants should have passed or appearing in 10+2 or its equivalent exam.
- Streams: Applicants with any recognized stream can apply for the examination.
- Marks: Applicants should have scored at least 50% marks in qualifying examination to be eligible for B.Des.
KIITEE Exam Pattern 2022:
Below we have provided the complete KIITEE Exam Pattern 2022:
- Mode of Examination: The Exam will be held through online mode.
- Medium: The medium of Question paper will be in English language only.
- Types of Questions: Question Paper will contain Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) Only.
- Duration: Exam duration will be 3 hours.
- Marking Scheme: 4 Marks will be distributed on each correct answer and 1 mark will be deducted on each wrong answer.
Below we have provided the complete pattern for KIITEE 2022:
|B.Tech.(4 years)/ B.Arch. Science Group)||Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics||40 Question of each subjects (120 Question)|
|B.Sc Nursing/Biotechnology Dual Degree(5years)||Physics, Chemistry and Biology||40 Question of each subjects (120 Question)|
|MCA/ M.Sc. Computer Science. (2 Years)||Mathematics (10+2 Standard), Analytical & Logical Ability and Computer Awareness||60 Questions of Math and 30 -30 question in remaining subjects. (120 questions)|
|M.Tech.(2 years)/Int. M. Tech||Subjects form specific branch||120 Questions.|
KIITEE Syllabus 2022:
The syllabus of every offered courses for KIITEE 2022 entrance examination will be as per the required subjects in qualifying examination of particular subjects. Syllabus for UG courses will be from the relative subjects of 10+2 level and for PG courses, syllabus will be taken from the relative UG courses.
Applicants can check their complete syllabus in the information bulletin of KIITEE 2022.
KIITEE Preparation Tips 2022:
Below we have provided some tested effective tips for better preparation of Examination:
- Make a proper time schedule for study and follow it strictly.
- Avoid any kinds of unnecessary distraction and keep the focus on study.
- Visit the syllabus and exam pattern and study accordingly.
- Make the proper notes of every important topics and revise them.
- Solve the sample and previous year Question Papers.
KIITEE Admit Card 2022:
Official authority will release the admit card for every successfully registered candidate only. Registered Applicants will be able to download the admit card from the website of exam conducting authority by login through required details. The admit card will be released by the 1st to 2nd week of June 2022.
The admit card will be released for every courses separately. Applicants will have to download their admit card within given period of time as no Applicants will be allowed to download their admit card after the completion of specific date.
KIITEE Result 2022:
The KIITEE Result will be declared after few days from the completion of examination. KIIT university will declare the result of every exam participated Applicants on their individual candidate dashboard. Applicants will be able to check their result by login into their dashboard.
University will release the result in last week of June 2022 through online mode. KIIT will not send result to any Applicants through offline mode. Applicants will have to download their result by themselves.
The result will contain the performance of Applicants in the entrance examination. Applicants should keep the result safe till the completion of admission process.
KIITEE Cut-off 2022:
KIITEE Cut off marks will be released after few days form the declaration of result. The cut off marks will be the minimum marks set by the authority for all exam participated Applicants. Every candidate will have to score more than prescribed marks to be eligible for admission procedure.
University will release the cut off marks for every category. Applicants will be able to check the category wise marks from the official website of authority.
KIITEE Counselling 2022:
Counselling will be the final round of KIITEE 2022 admission procedure. Official authority will held the counselling round for every successfully qualified Applicants of the examination. Applicants will be able to participate in the counselling round by registering themselves for it.
The registration process for counselling round will be commenced from 2nd week of July 2022. Seats will be allotted on the basis of Applicants rank in the merit list. Applicants will have to report in their allotted center to confirm their admission.
Every candidate will have to bring their following original documents:
- 10th marksheet & passing certificate
- 12th marksheet & passing certificate
- Graduation marksheet & passing certificate
- KIITEE 2022 Rank Card
- KIITEE 2022 Admit Card
- Valid Photo ID proof
- Multiple passport size photographs
- Diploma pass certificate/ 3 year marksheet (for lateral entry Applicants)
- / Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc./ Equivalent degree certificate (For LLM/ PhD/ M.Tech Applicants)
- Relevant certificate issued by the competent authority, clearly indicating reservation criteria claimed by the candidate.