KEAM 2022 Admit Card will be released on 10th June 2022. Application Form Last Date has been extended till 10th May 2022. The Exam Dates have been Revised now, the Exam will be held on 4th July 2022.
Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical (KEAM) is a state level admission procedure held by the Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE). The admission will done on the basis of KEAM entrance exam. However, for admission into architecture and medical courses – NATA, NEET scores will be considered.
Through this admission procedure, qualified applicants of these exam will get admission in relevant courses at various Govt., Private and self-financed colleges across the state. Below in this article, we have provided the complete detailed information which applicants needs to know regarding the KEAM Admission 2022.
KEAM 2022 Notification – Admit Card on 10th June
KEAM 2022 Admit Card will be available on 10th June 2022. The link will be Provided Here.
KEAM 2022 Exam Date has been postponed. Now, the exam will be held on 4th July 2022. Check exam date details below.
KEAM 2022 Application Correction will be Started in May 2022. The link will be Provided Here.
KEAM 2022 Exam Dates:
Below we have provided the complete events of tentative KEAM Exam Dates 2022:
|Important Event||Dates (Announced)|
|Availability of the admission prospectus||5th April 2022|
|Date of availability of Online application form||10th May 2022|
|Due date to submit Online Application Forms||May 2022|
|Due date to get the print outs of the forms||May 2022|
|Date of correction of the Application forms||May 2022|
|Due date to upload rectified documents||May 2022|
|Date of correction of application forms||June 2022|
|Date of availability of the admit cards||10th June 2022|
|Date of KEAM 2022 entrance exam – Paper 1 (Physics and chemistry)||4th July 2022|
|Date of KEAM 2022 entrance exam – Paper 2 (Mathematics)||4th July 2022|
|Date of release of Answer Key||June 2022|
|Date of announcement of the results||July 2022|
KEAM Application Form 2022:
Below we have provided the complete details with some instruction regarding the KEAM Application Form 2022:
- The Application Form will be released from the 6th April 2022 through online mode.
- Applicants must fulfill their eligibility before applying for the examination as only eligible applicants will be allowed to submit the application form.
- Applicants must fill the application form very carefully though authority will also provide the correction facility to edit the application form.
- The KEAM Application Correction facility will be held after the completion of registration process.
- Applicants must submit the application form before the last date of submission, as no application form will be accepted after the prescribed date of submission.
- The last date for submission of application form will be till 30th April 2022.
- Applicants are suggested to keep the copy of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
The application Fee can be submitted through both online as well as offline mode. applicants can use Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and E-challan payment gateways for transaction of application fee.
Below we have provided the complete application fee for KEAM 2022:
|Category of the applicants||Courses||Amount|
|General category applicants||Engineering only / B. Pharm only / Both||Rs 700 / –|
|Reserved category applicants||Engineering only / B. Pharm only / Both||Rs 300 / –|
|General category applicants||Architecture only / Medical only / both||Rs 500 / –|
|Reserved category applicants||Architecture only / Medical only / both||Rs 200 / –|
|General category applicants||Both the above options||Rs 900 / –|
|Reserved category applicants||Both the above options||Rs 400 /-|
KEAM Eligibility Criteria 2022:
Below we have provided the complete KEAM eligibility criteria to be eligible to apply for KEAM:
For Engineering Courses:
- Nationality: Applicants with OCI/ PIO or Indian Citizenship can apply for the exam.
- Age limit: Candidate’s age must be at least 17 years old as on 31 December 2022.
- Qualification: Applicants must have passed or appearing in the 10+2 intermediate or its equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Subjects: Applicants must have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as mandatory subjects to be eligible for admission.
- Marks: Applicants should have scored at least 50% marks in Mathematics separately and 50% marks in PCM subjects together to be eligible for admission.
For Architecture Courses:
- Qualification: Applicants must have passed 12th or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Subjects: Applicants must have Mathematics as compulsory subjects in the examination.
- Marks: Applying applicants must have scored at least 50% marks in the qualifying examination to be eligible for admission.
- Scores: Applicants should have valid scores in the NATA exam.
For Medical & Allied Courses:
- MBBS/ BDS/ BSMS: Student must have passed or appearing in the 10+2 securing 50% marks in Biology/ Biotechnology separately, and 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry & Biology/Biotechnology put together.
- BUMS: Applicants must have passed or appearing in the 10+2 level securing atleast of 50% marks with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as subjects.
- BAMS/ BHMS: Student must have passed or appearing in 10+2 with PCB subjects in 12th level securing 50% marks in Biology separately and 50% marks in PCB subjects put together.
- BVSc & AH: Applicants should have secured 50% marks in PCBE subjects.
- B. Sc.(Hons.)Agri., B.Sc.(Hons) Forestry, BFSc: Students must have passed 12th level with 50% marks in Biology and 50% marks in PCB subjects put together. Biotechnology will not be considered as a subject for academic eligibility.
- B. Pharma: Student must have passed 12th level securing 50% marks in Biology/ Mathematics separately and 50% marks in PCMB subjects put together.
KEAM Exam Pattern 2022:
Below we have provided the complete KEAM exam pattern for the Examination:
- Exam Mode: The KEAM exam will be held through offline mode.
- Question Type: The question Paper will consist of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Total Questions: There will be total 120 questions in the question paper.
- Duration: Total 150 minutes will be provided for solving the question paper.
- Papers: Two papers – Paper 1 (Physics & Chemistry) & Paper 2 (Mathematics) will be there in the exam.
- Total Marks: The paper will be of total 480 marks.
- Marking Scheme: Student will get 4 marks for each correct response and 1 mark will be deducted on every negative response.
KEAM Syllabus 2022:
KEAM Syllabus for every provided course will differ as per the requirement of subjects for particular courses. The syllabus for the examination will consist of various topics from the Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of 11th and 12th standard.
Applicants will be able to check the complete syllabus of KEAM 2022 through the website of authority.
KEAM Admit Card 2022:
The Admit card will be released by the official authority after few days from the completion of registration procedure. Official authority will release the admit card for every registered applicant through online mode. Applicants will be able to download their admit card from the 3rd week of June 2022.
The Admit card will be an important document containing important details regarding the applicants and examination. Applicants must keep their admit card safe till the completion of admission procedure.
KEAM Answer Key 2022:
The Answer key will be released by the official authority after few days from the completion of examination. Applicants will be able to check answer key from the 4th week of June 2022 through online mode.
KEAM Answer Key 2022 will consist of correct answers of every asked question in the entrance examination. Through the answer key applicants will be able to predict their result even before the declaration of it.
KEAM Result 2022:
The result will be prepared by the official authority on the basis of final answer key. Official authority will release the result for every exam participated candidate individually by post or any other offline mode. Applicants will be able to access their result from the 1st week of July 2022.
KEAM Result 2022 will not be sent to any applicants individually through any offline mode. Applicants will have to download it by themselves through login into the website of authority.
KEAM Counselling 2022:
The Counselling procedure will be held by the official authority for every exam qualified applicants through online mode. Applicants will be able to register themselves for the counselling procedure by the 4th week of July 2022 through the official website of authority.
KEAM Counselling 2022 will be held in various rounds on the basis of seats available after each round of counselling. The seats will be provided to the applicants on the basis of their performance in the entrance exam.
KEAM Preparation Tips 2022:
Below we have provided some effective KEAM preparation tips for the examination:
- Visit the complete syllabus and Exam pattern.
- Regularly solve previous years and sample papers.
- Participate in the mock test.
- Makes the notes and revise them accordingly.
- Make the proper time schedule for study and follow it strictly.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions):
KEAM Contact Number/Helpline Number:
|The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations|
|Fifth Floor, Housing Board Buildings|
|Santhi Nagar, Thiruvananthapuram-695 001|
|Phone : 0471-2525300|
|E-mail: [email protected]|