JSS University 2024 Application Form will be Released by January 2024 for Various Courses. JSS University is known as the Jagadguru Sri Shivarathreeswara University was founded in 1954 and is located in the city of Mysore, in the Indian state of Karnataka. In the year 2008 Government of India bestowed this university as a Deemed University.
JSS University provides medical and health-related studies and involves JSS Medical College, JSS Dental College, and JSS College of Pharmacy at the main campus in Mysore along with a second pharmacy college in Ootacamund, in the adjoining state of Tamil Nadu. Below, in this article, applicants will get the detailed information regarding the JSS University 2024 Admission dates, application form, eligibility criteria, and admission procedure, etc.
JSS University 2024 Notification – Application Soon
JSS University 2024 Important Dates:
Below we have provided the schedule of JSS University 2024 Important Dates for the candidates to refer:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024.Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
|Released of Application Form,||2nd January 2024|
|Last Date to submit Application form||To be Announced|
|Entrance Exam||September 2024|
|Declaration of Results||Last week of June 2024|
JSS University 2024 Application Form:
Below we have provided the important information regarding the application form for the reference of the applicants:
JSS University 2024 Application Form has been Released on 2nd January 2024 for Various Courses. The candidates willing for the Medical Courses of the university must download the application forms from the website of the university opened in the JSS University Admission gateway.
The applicants need to submit the obligatory amount of application fee by Demand Drafts take in on behalf of “JSS University Fee Account” to be paid at Mysore.
The applicants can receive their application forms with the Brochures of Rs 2000/- in the form of Demand Drafts of Rs 2000 taken on behalf of “JSS University Fee Account” payable at Mysore.
The application process will begin for those candidates willing to get admission in UG and PG course. There is bit by bit direction to fill the application form.
Steps to Apply
- The applicants must visit the official website of Jagadguru Sri Shivarathreeshwara University by following the link given above.
- Then applicants must register themselves by providing the required details.
- Subsequent to registration, a registration number will be exhibited on the screen. And a system produced email will be directed to their registered email id.
Filling up the Application Form and Uploading of Documents
- Candidates login to the system with User Id and password and verify the details provided by them.
- After fruitful confirmation, “APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION TO UG/ PG” will be revealed on the screen, here applicants need to give the compulsory information
- After completing the information details, then the applicant will require to attach the photograph and signature in the space and then make the payment.
|Photograph||3.5 inches||4.5 inches||200 X 200 dpi||< 50 kb|
|Signature||3.5 inches||1.5 inches||200 X 200 dpi||< 50 kb|
Payment of Application form for JSS College of Pharmacy Admission 2024
Application fee can be paid through online only. The online payment can be paid through credit card/ debit card distributed by a bank in India OR through internet banking.
Subsequent to payment, a hard copy of the application form will be produced with the Jagadguru Sri Shivarathreeshwara University (JSSU) application number.
Submission of Application Form:
Candidates must submit the application form through the online mode. There is no other way of applying it.
After filling up the application form, the applicants are suggested to confirm all the details filled in the form.
JSS University 2024 Eligibility Criteria:
Below we have provided the JSS University Admission 2024 Eligibility Criteria for the candidates to check before applying:
- Medical Laboratory Technology
- Anesthesia & Operation Theater Technology
- Renal Dialysis Technology
- Respiratory Care Technology
- Cardiac Care Technology
- Perfusion Technology
- Physician Assistant
- Emergency Medicine Technology
- Environmental Sciences
- Duration of the Programme: 3 years
- Intake capacity: 30 seats in each branch
Candidates should qualify Higher Secondary Certificate Examination 10+2 / PUC II / HSC or the Indian School Certificate Examination (ISCE) or any other examination equivalent to 10+2/ HSC examination of prominent Board / University from any School / Colleges in India / Abroad after 12 years of study. The last two years of study shall comprise of Physics, Chemistry & Biology (PCB)
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
The Applicant must have the possession of a subsequent degree from any statutory university.
|Courses Name||Eligibility||Duration of the Programme||Intake Capacity|
|Medical Microbiology||B.Sc. in Microbiology/ Biological Sciences||3 years||20 seats|
|Medical Biochemistry||B.Sc. in Biochemistry /Biological Sciences||3 years||20 seats|
|Medical Physiology||B.Sc. in Biological Sciences||3 years||20 seats|
|Medical Anatomy||B.Sc. in Biological Sciences||3 years||20 seats|
|Medical Pharmacology||B.Sc. in Biological Sciences||3 years||20 seats|
|Forensic Odontology||B.Sc. in Biological Sciences/MBBS/BDS||2 years||20 seats|
|Clinical Embryology||B.Sc. in Biological Sciences||2 years||20 seats|
|Cognitive Neuroscience||B.Sc. in Biological Sciences or a degree in Medicine, Dental, Pharmacy OR relevant subject such as psychology, neuroscience, philosophy, computer science,||2 years||20 seats|
|Environmental Sciences||B.Sc. / B.E / B. Tech. / B.Sc. Agriculture / Horticulture / B.FSc. / MBBS from any statutory University.||2 years||18 seats|
|Geoinformatics||Any Undergraduate Science||2 years||20 seats|
|NanoScience Technology||Any Undergraduate Science degree recognized by UGC with Biology as one subject or its equivalence||2 years||20 seats|
|Nutrition and Dietetics|
|Molecular Biology||20 seats|
|Cosmetic Science||20 seats|
JSS University 2024 Exam Pattern:
- JSS University 2024 will consist of 180 multiple choice questions (MCQs) with the questions based on Physics, Chemistry, Biology (60 on each of them).
- It will be assigned in English mode. The time selected for the test is 180 minutes (3 hrs). The test will start at 02:00 pm and end at 05:00 pm.
- Each correct answer will give one mark. No negative marking approached the wrong answer.
- No Mark will be presented for answering more than one choice.
JSS University 2024 Syllabus:
The syllabus will consist of the subject areas- Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
How to Prepare for JSS 2024:
- For the preparation of JSS University 2024, past year question papers are the finest choice
- Allot the syllabus in the order of essence.
JSS University 2024 Admit Card
JSS University admit card will be released through the online mode on the official website of the university. Candidates can download the admit card from the official website. The admits card will consist of some details so it is better to first go through them.
They have to bring a unique copy of the admit card and an i.d. proof and a passport size photo.
- Visit the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Then find the link for admit card
- Now, move to the new page with a link to download the admit card
- The new page will lead to admitting card
- Download it and save it for a later time.
JSS University 2024 Result
JSS University 2024 result will be released through the online mode on the official website of the university. Candidates have to qualify in the exam. The University announced the results of candidates who give the exam on grounds of which admissions are granted.
The admissions will be dependent on the performance of the applicant in the exam as per the decision was taken by the institute.
Steps to Check the Result
- Visit the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Give the details such as roll no/application no for downloading the result
- After you have given the details, the result page will appear.
- Produce the Result and click on the Download button
- It can be downloaded the moment you have entered the details
- Make its various copies for later use.
JSS University 2024 Admission/ Counselling
B.Sc & M.Sc Courses
Candidates can get admission to the said courses in the constituent college of JSS University on the basis of the rank list held by the University with the scored marks in qualifying examinations in appropriate subjects held by a number of Boards of Authority and an entrance examination.
- 15% of total seats are set aside for NRI / Foreign students.
- 15% of the seats are set aside for Institutional preference.
- JSSU entrance test score is binding for the admittance during the academic year 2024 and the conclusion of the authorities of JSS University if arguments will be ultimate. The applicants would assign subsequent documents. The candidates must keep documents beforehand application.
Documents with them before making an online application:
- Entrance Exam (COMEDK UGET) Score Card
- Entrance Exam (COMEDK UGET) Rank card
- COMEDK UGET Test Admission Ticket/ Admit Cards
- Original Mark Sheet and Certificates of Matriculation/ Intermediate Exams
- Original Mark Sheet and Certificates of Graduation/ Qualifying exam
- Character Certificate/ TC in the original
- DOB Certificate
- Caste Certificate (if any)
- Migration Certificate
- 6 recent passport -sized colored photographs
- 3 envelopes of size 10.5 x 4.5” or 9.5” x 4.5” and
- Processing Fees of Rs2000 in the form of DD respectively.