JSOS 2023 application form will be released soon. The Jharkhand Education Council was established on 15, November 2000. The Jharkhand State legislature enacted a law approving the Jharkhand Academic Council and the law was confirmed by the state governor in 2003. The Jharkhand Education Council Jharkhand Education Jharkhand will be responsible for organizing Jharkhand State Open School of Jharkhand for eligible candidates for the purpose of providing secondary and higher secondary education.
The official authority of the Jharkhand School Education Board will be responsible for publishing the notification and complete information regarding the admission procedure on the official website of the university in online mode for the candidates reference.
We request candidates to refer to the official website of the university to get complete details about the admission procedure. Candidates currently studying in any known school in Jharkhand are required to appear for the exam conducted by the Jharkhand School Education Board.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024.Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now.
- Jaipur National University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
JSOS 2023 Notification: Application Soon
JSOS 2023 Application form will be released soon. The link will be provided here.
JSOS 2023 Exam Dates
Important information related to important events and dates are mentioned below for candidates’ reference:
|JSOS 2023 Application Form||to be announce
|Releasing the admit card of the applicant||In the month of May 2023|
|The commencement date of SSC class||In the month of May 2023|
|Last date of the SSC class||In the month of May 2023|
|The commencement date of HSC class||In the month of May 2023|
|Last date of HSC class||In the month of May 2023|
|Announcement date of the results||In the month of May 2023|
JSOS 2023 Application Form
Important information related to the application form is mentioned below for candidates’ reference:
- JSOS 2023 application form will be released soon.
- The authority will release the application forms in online mode on the official website of the university for the eligible candidates who want to appear for the SSC and HSC class exams.
- On the official website of the university, candidates have to register themselves by providing some important information like name, email id, contact number, address, date of birth, etc.
- At the time of registration, candidates are required to provide all the details accurately on the official website of the university as it will be used by the authority to provide the details admission for candidates.
- After registration, the authority will send letters to eligible candidates at the registered email address provided by the candidate at the time of registration.
- The confirmation letter received from the authority will contain login information, including application number and password.
- Applicants are instructed to keep the login credential safely till the time of admission procedure as it will be used to download the admit card also.
- And then applicants need to log in to the official website of the university with the help of the login credentials.
- After logging onto the official website of the university applicants need to download the application form and check important details of the eligibility criteria and instructions related to the admission procedure.
- And then applicants need to enter all the necessary details in the application form such as personal, educational, course-related, parents, contact details, and any other additional details with the help of the educational qualification documents.
- All the details in the application form should be filled carefully and completely and then applicants need to upload some necessary documents in the application form as needed (scanned image of photograph and signature) in a specified size and format and mention on the official website of the university.
- Submit the completed application form once the application form is completed.
- Then, print the filled application form, pay the application fee as mentioned on the official website and complete the registration process.
JSOS 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Important information regarding the eligibility criteria is mentioned below for the reference of candidates:
Educational qualifications for class HSC:
- SSC or Class 11 qualified candidates from any known board or college are eligible to appear for the HSC exam.
Educational qualifications for class SSC:
- And only candidates who meet the 9th grade standard of primary school are eligible to take the SSC exam.
- To appear for the HSC and SSC exams, one must score a minimum of 50% marks in the entrance exam (45% marks in case of candidates belonging to the reserve category).
JSOS 2023 Admit Card
A few days after the entrance exam, candidates will receive their admission card on the official website. Use the login details to download the admit card.
Keep a few copies of the admit card. Download admit card from the website. Carry the admit card at the time of the entrance
JSOS 2023 Result
After completion of the entrance exam get the result in online mode. On the official website of the university, the official authority of the board will announce the results for the reference of the applicants.
After a few weeks of the date of completion of the entrance exam applicants will be able to get the result on the official website. In order to download the result from the website, applicants need to use the roll number and date of birth.
Applicants must keep some copies of the same along with them safely till the time of admission procedure. However, candidates will be able to continue their studies based on the marks obtained in the SSC and HSC exams.