JNVST 2024: Application Form (Soon), Dates, Eligibility, Syllabus, Pattern
JNVST 2024 Application form will be released soon through online mode. The purpose of the establishment of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, or JNV is to get new empowerment to rural educational levels. It was the scheme from the central government which was brought in the year 1986. JNV aims in providing free of cost education to the Applicants from classes 6th to 12th. It does not only educate Applicants who are taken care of food and accommodation as well.
Applicants can attain admission in JNV in their 6th class once a national-level entrance test is cleared up. This test takes place every year in February. Applicants can get admission through the lateral entry or in the 9th class and for this they need to go via the specific entrance test. Below we have provided all the details regarding JNVST 2024 Application Form, Syllabus, Exam Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Admit Card, etc:
JNVST 2024 Notification: Application Form Soon
JNVST 2024 Application Form has been released soon through online mode. Click here to apply online. The link will be provided here.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- MIT WPU, Pune | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Bennett University, Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University, Punjab | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- UPES, Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Lovely Professional University, Punjab | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Dayananda Sagar College, Bengaluru | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- JECRC University, Gujarat | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
Subscribe for You tube Channel NTA Exam Guide For Latest Updates. Click Here To Subscribe.
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Exam Dates 2024:
Navodaya Exam Date 2024 for class 9:
|Events||Exam Date (Lateral Entry)|
|JNVST Application form 2024 Submit date||13th September 2023|
|Last date of Application Form,||30th November 2023|
|Admit Card Release date (Phase-I)||—|
|Navodaya Exam Date 2024 (Phase-I)||9th April 2024|
|Result Announced (Phase-I)||—|
Navodaya Exam Date 2024 for class 6:
|JNVST Application form 2024 Submit date||24th September 2023|
|Last date of Application Form||30th November 2023|
|Admit Card Release date (Phase-I)||—|
|Navodaya Exam Date 2024 (Phase-I)||30th April 2024|
|Result Announced (Phase-I)||—|
|Admit Card (Phase II),||—|
|Navodaya Exam Date 2024 (Phase-II)||—|
Navodaya Exam Date 2024 (11th Class):
|Events||Dates (11th Class)|
|Navodaya Form 2024 Start to Submit||August 2024|
|Last date to submit Application Form||September 2024|
JNVST 2024 Application Form:
Navodaya Vidyalaya JNVST Admission 2024 Admission Form manages releasing the notification officially every year. The application can be acquired by DEO or District Education Officer or via from Headmaster of any Government/ Govt. aided/ NIOS without paying any penny. Applicants can apply for admission by simply submitting the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas Application Form.
Applicants must fill in the details like name, educational qualification, and other details. Along with the relevant information attached along with the application form. Once the Navodaya Form 2024 is filled, submit the application form at Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya situated within your city to which Applicants belong.
NVS Selection Test for admission to Class-VI in JNVs for the academic session 2024 will be conducted in two phases which are provided below:
- Phase-I: On January 2024 at 11.30 A.M. in the State of Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Arunachal Pradesh (except Dibang Valley & Tawang Districts), Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh (except Chamba, Kinnaur, Mandi, Sirmour, Kullu, Lahaul & Spiti and Shimla Districts), Jharkhand, Kerala, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Manipur, Orissa, Punjab, Rajasthan, Tripura, Telangana, Uttar Pradesh, & West Bengal (except Darjeeling), Union Territories of Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Chandigarh, Dadar & Nagar Haveli, Daman & Diu, Delhi, Lakshadweep, and Pudducherry.
- Phase-II: On November 2024 at 11.30 A.M. in the States of Jammu and Kashmir, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim, Uttrakhand and in the Districts of Dibang Valley and Tawang of Arunachal Pradesh, in the Districts of Chamba, Kinnaur, Mandi, Sirmour, Kullu, Lahaul & Spiti and Shimla of Himachal Pradesh, in the District of Darjeeling of West Bengal.
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas 2024 Eligibility Criteria:
The student willing to get admission to JNV (Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas) must fulfill the Eligibility Criteria.
Eligibility for Class VI:
- The age limit to take admission in class VI will be 9 to 13 years (all categories).
- Applicants must have completed their class V from a recognized board.
For Class IX:
- The age limit to take admission in class IX will be 13 to 16 years (all categories).
- Applicants must have passed class VIII from Govt./ Govt. aided recognized school.
- The age limit to take admission in class XI will be 14 to 18 years (all categories).
- The Applicants must have passed Class X from a recognized school.
- The Selection for classes VI & IX is generally based on the entrance.
- Admission in class XI is done by lateral entry. Applicants are selected based on merit which is based on the class X result. Once the exam is over, Applicants are required to submit the documents which are as follows:
- Domicile Certificate
- Educational Certificates
- Birth Certificate
JNVST 2024 Exam Pattern:
Below we have provided the Exam Pattern for JNV 2024 Exam Class VI & Class IX.
Exam Pattern for Class VI:
- The question paper will consist of 80 questions overall.
- The questions will consisted of mental aptitude (non-verbal reasoning), Maths, and Hindi language.
- Attain the maximum marks for qualifying in the examination.
- The admission is based on the ranks achieved by the Applicants.
- There will be no negative marking for any of the incorrect answers.
- Only 80 Applicants can seek admission to Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya after passing JNVST 2024.
Below we have provided the distribution of the questions and the marking pattern:
|Section||Total Questions||Marks||Exam Duration|
|General Mental Aptitude||40||50||60 Minutes|
|Language Test||20||25||30 Minutes|
Exam Pattern for Class IX:
- The question paper will appear in English/Hindi languages only.
- Answer in the OMR sheet only.
- Prepare for subjects like Mathematics, General Science, English, and Hindi.
- English for 15 Marks
- Hindi for 15 Marks
- Maths for 35 Marks
- Science for 35 Marks
- The test will be objective type in pattern and the Applicantse needs to complete the exam in two hours duration.
- The merit list will be prepared as per the selection criteria of NVS.
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas Exam Language:
Test selection will take place in 21 different languages. Applicants are required to mention the preferred language within the application form from the following mentioned languages- English, Kannada, Malayalam, Assamese, Gujarati, Garo, Hindi, Bodo, Manipuri, Mizo, Punjabi, Bengali, Khasi, Marathi, Oriya, Sindhi (Arabic), Tamil, Sindhi (Devanagari), Telugu, Nepali, Urdu
JNVST 2024 Syllabus:
Below we have provided the questions which will appear from the following:
- Mental ability
- The language of the level of V Class
Mental Ability Section Includes the Following:
- Odd-Man Out
- Figure Series Completion
- Figure Matching
- Pattern Completion
- Punched Hold Pattern (Folding/Unfolding)
- Space Visualization
- Geometrical Figure Completion (Square, Triangle, Circle)
- Mirror Imaging
- Embedded Visualization
- The number and numeric system
- The fractional number and four fundamental operations on them
- Four fundamental operations on the whole number
- Factors and multiple including their properties
- Distance, time, and speed
- Simplification of Numerical Expressions,
- Percentage and its applications
- Approximation of expressions
- LCM and HCF of numbers
- Conversion of fractions to decimals and vice-versa
- Decimals and fundamental operations on them
- Applications of the number in measure length, mass, capacity, time, money, etc
- Simple interest
- Profit and loss
- Perimeter, area, and volume
- Reading Comprehension & Grammar
JNVST 2024 Admit Card:
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti will released the Admit Card by the month of March 2024 for Class 6th & 9th. Applicants can download the JNVST Admit Card from the Official Website:
Steps to Download the NVS Admit Card:
- Visit the official website of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti i.e, www.navodaya.gov.in
- On the Homepage click on the ‘Admit Card’ link flashing.
- A new page will open and enter the Registration Number, Password & Captcha.
- Click on the ‘Login button’.
- Download the admit card and take multiple printouts.
JNVST 2024 Result:
JNVST 2024 result will be declared by the month of May 2024. Applicants can receive the result from various offices of the District Education Officer, District Magistrate and Deputy Commissioner, Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, and the Navodaya Vidyalaya of the particular region. The respective principal can also give information to the selected Applicants through the post.
Steps to Download the Result:
- Step 1: Go to the official website i.e. navodaya.gov.in
- Step 2: Find and click on the result link for Class 6 and Class 9 Results.
- Step 3: Enter your exam roll number and other details asked on the website.
- Step 4: Verify all the details and submit them on the portal.
- Step 5: Your JNVST Result will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 6: Download the document for future reference.