JIPMER Nursing 2022 Application Form will be released by 4th week of April 2022 through online mode. JIPMER Nursing is a national level entrance exam held by the Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER). Through this exam, qualified Applicantss will get admission in various programs including the B.Sc. Nursing & M.Sc. Nursing program of JIPMER and its affiliated institutions.
Below in this article we have provided all the detailed information Applicantss needs to know about the JIPMER Nursing 2022.
JIPMER Nursing 2022 Important Dates
Below we have provided the complete tentative dates for JIPMER Nursing 2022 admission Procedure:
|Start of Registration Process||4th week of April 2022|
|Last date to submission of application||4th week of May 2022|
|Admit card downloading||2nd week of June 2022|
|Exam date||4th week of June 2022|
|Declaration of result||Last week of June 2022|
|Counselling 1st round||2nd week of July 2022|
|Counselling 2nd round||3rd week of August 2022|
|Counselling 3rd round||2nd week of September 2022|
|Counselling final round||3rd week of September 2022|
|Closing date of admission||Last week of September 2022|
JIPMER Nursing 2022 Application Form:
Below we have provided the complete details with some instructions for the JIPMER Nursing Application Form:
- The Application Form will be released through online mode.
- Applicants will be able to fill the application form from the 4th week of April 2022 to 4th week of May 2022.
- Applicants shall fulfill their eligibility before applying for the examination as application form will be released for the eligible Applicantss only.
- The details filled by the Applicants in the application form must be same as it appears in their 10th mark sheet, any alteration in the application form could cause rejection of application form.
- Application form must be filled very carefully as no correction facility will be provided later.
- Applicants must submit their application form before the last date of submission as no Applicantss will be allowed to submit the application form after that date.
- Applicants are suggested to keep the copy of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
Application form fee can be submitted through online mode only. Applicants can use Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking Payment gateways for transaction of fee.
Below we have provided the application fee for both UG and PG Nursing programs will be as follows:
|For General UR/EWS / OBC Applicants||Rs. 1500 + Transaction Charges as applicable|
|For SC/ ST Applicants||Rs. 1200 + Transaction Charges as applicable|
|PWD Applicantss||Exempted from Application Fee|
JIPMER Nursing 2022 Eligibility:
Below we have provided the complete eligibility criteria for UG & PG courses of JIPMER Nursing 2022:
For B.Sc. Nursing:
- Nationality: Applicant must be the citizen of India.
- Age Limit: Applying Applicantss must be at least 17 year’s old as on 31st December 2022.
- Qualification: Applicants must have passed 10+2 intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognised board.
- Subject: Applicants must have Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Botany & Zoology and English as mandatory subjects in 12th level.
- Marks: Applicants must have scored minimum of 50% marks (45% for PwD) and (40% for SC/ST) taken together in Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Botany & Zoology at the qualifying examination.
For M.Sc. Nursing:
- Qualification: Applicants must be the B.Sc. Nursing Degree holder from any recognized institution.
- Marks: Applicants must have secured minimum of 50% marks in their qualifying examination.
- Registration: Applying Applicants should have registered with the State Registration Council of Nursing and Mid-wifery.
- Experience: Applying Applicants must have minimum of 1 year working experience in a hospital, College, School of Nursing or in Community Health Program.
JIPMER Nursing 2022 Exam Pattern:
Below we have provided the complete pattern for the JIPMER Nursing 2022 Examination:
- Mode of Exam: JIPMER Nursing exam will be Computer Based Test (CBT/ Online).
- Type of Questions: Question paper will consist of Multiple choice questions (MCQs) only.
- Time Duration: 90 Minutes will be provided to the Applicants for solving the question papers.
- Medium: The medium of question paper will be English.
- Total Questions: There will be total 100 questions in the question paper.
- Marking Scheme: For B.Sc. nursing, 1 mark will be awarded for each correct response and 4 marks will be awarded for M.Sc. nursing.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking in B.Sc. nursing and 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer in M.Sc. nursing.
JIPMER Nursing 2022 Syllabus:
The syllabus for B.Sc. Nursing and M.Sc. nursing examination will be different as per the required qualification. For the B.Sc. Nursing, the syllabus will consist of various topics from the Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English and Logical & Quantitative Reasoning.
The Syllabus for M.Sc. nursing will consist from the topics from the B.Sc. Nursing curriculum.
Below we have provided some effective tips and tricks for the better preparation of examination:
- Visit the complete syllabus and exam pattern.
- Make the balanced time schedule and follow it strictly.
- Avoid any kinds of unnecessary distraction and keep your focus on study.
- Make the short notes and revise them.
- Participate in the mock Test.
- Regularly solve the previous year question papers and sample papers.
JIPMER Nursing 2022 Admit Card:
JIPMER Nursing Admit card 2022 will be released by the official authority for every registered applicants through online mode. Applicants will be able to download their admit card from the 2nd week of June 2022 by login into the website of authority.
Admit Card will be the important document to be carried out on the day of examination as no Applicantss will be allowed to participate in the examination without valid admit card. Applicants are suggested to keep their admit card safe till the completion of admission procedure.
JIPMER Nursing 2022 Result:
The result will be released for every exam participated Applicantss through online mode. Applicants will be able to download their result from the Last week of June 2022 by login into the website of official authority.
Official authority will not send any result to any Applicants individually through by post or any other offline mode. Applicants are suggested to keep their result safe till the completion of admission procedure.
JIPMER Nursing 2022 Counselling:
The counselling procedure will be held by the official authority for every exam qualified Applicants. Official authority will held the counselling procedure after few weeks from the declaration of result. Applicants will be able to participate in the counselling procedure through online mode only.
JIPMER Nursing 2022 Counselling procedure will be held in the various rounds based on the seats available after each round of counselling. The seats will be provided to the applicants on the basis of rank in the merit list.
Applicants will have to report in the allotted center with all required original document to confirm their admission. Applicants will have to bring following documents for the verification round at the time of reporting:
- 10th and 12th class mark sheets and certificate
- JIPMER Nursing 2022 rank card
- Caste/ category certificate
- Medical certificate
- Migration certificate
- Registration proof as OCI
- Internship certificate
- JIPMER Nursing 2022 admit card
- Passport size photographs etc.