JET Agriculture 2022 Result has been Declared on 4th July 2022. Answer Key has been available on 24th June 2022. Exam Dates have been Announced now, the Examination will be held on 19th June 2022. Joint Entrance Test (JET) Agriculture also called as the Rajasthan JET is a state level entrance exam held for providing admission in various UG Agriculture courses. The Exam will be held by the one of various Agriculture university of Rajasthan State.
Through this exam, qualified Applicants will get admission in various Programmes like B. Sc. (Hons) Agriculture, B. Sc. (Hons) Horticulture, B. Sc. (Hons) Forestry, B. Tech. (Dairy Technology), B. Tech. (Food Technology) etc. Below in this article, we have provided the complete detailed information applicants needs to know regarding the Rajasthan JET 2022 Admission latest updates.
JET Agriculture 2022 Notification – Result Declared
| JET Agriculture 2022 Result has been declared on 4th July 2022. Click Here to View Results.
JET Agriculture 2022 Final Answer key has been released on 4th July 2022. Check Here to View Answer Key.
JET Agriculture 2022 Admit Card has been released on 13th June 2022. Click here for admit card.
JET Agriculture 2022 Exam Dates:
Below we have provided the complete tentative JET Agriculture exam dates for the 2022 session:
|Important Event||Dates (Announced)|
|Date of starting of the online application forms||13th April 2022|
|Date of submission of the online application form||15th May 2022|
|Date of submission of the online application form with late fee||19th May 2022|
|Last date for Editing Application Form||22nd May 2022|
|Date of release of the entrance exam admit card||13th June 2022|
|Date of JET Agriculture 2022 entrance exam||19th June 2022|
|Date of release of the entrance exam answer key||24th June 2022|
|Date of JET Agriculture 2022 entrance exam results||4th July 2022|
|Date of commencement of counseling session||6th July 2022|
JET Agriculture 2022 Application Form:
Below we have provided the complete details with some instructions regarding the JET Agriculture 2022 Application Form:
- The Application Form will be released through online mode.
- Applicants will be able to register themselves for the Rajasthan JET 2022 from the 4th week of March 2022.
- The Application Form will be released for eligible Applicants only, so Applicants must fulfill their eligibility before applying for the exam.
- Applicants must fill the application form very carefully though official authority will also provide the correction facility for the application form.
- The Application Form correction facility will be held from the 3rd week of June 2022.
- Details like Phone No. and Email Id must be correct and working as all the communication will be done through them.
- Applicants must fill the application form before the 2nd week of June 2022 as no application form will be accepted after prescribed date for submission.
- Applicants are advised to keep the copy of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
The Application Fee can be submitted through online mode only. Applicants can use Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking Payment gateways for transaction of application fee.
Below we have provided the application fee for every candidates:
|For General/OBC/SBC Category||Rs. 2800|
|For SC/ST/PC (>39%)||Rs. 1400|
JET Agriculture 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
Below we have provided the complete JET Agriculture eligibility criteria:
- Age Limit: Applicants age must not exceed 25 years as on 1/01/2022.
- Qualification: Applying applicants must have passed 10+2 intermediate or its equivalent examination from any recognised board.
- Mandatory Subjects: Applicants should have Agriculture, Biology, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as subjects with any of the combination as – PCM, PCB, PCMB, PCA, Agriculture stream. PCM is essential for B.Tech applicants.
- Marks: Applicants must have secured at least of 50% marks and 5% relaxation will be provided for Applicants of SC/ ST/ OBC/ SBC Applicants.
- Appearing: Applicants appearing in the final examination in 2022 can also apply for admission.
JET Agriculture 2022 Exam Pattern:
Below we have provided the complete JET Agriculture exam pattern below:
- Exam Mode: The examination will be held through offline mode.
- Question Type: The question paper will consist of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Medium: The medium of examination will be both – English and Hindi.
- Total Questions: There will be total of 200 questions in the question paper.
- Exam Duration: Total 2 hours will be provided to the applicants for solving the question paper.
- Marking Scheme: Total 4 marks will be awarded for each correct answer and 1 mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
Below we have provided the complete patter for the question paper of Rajasthan Agriculture 2022 Examination:
|Subjects||Number of questions|
JET Agriculture 2022 Syllabus:
JET Agriculture syllabus 2022 will be different for every offered Programmes. The Syllabus for the examination will be consist of various topics from the relevant required subjects for particular programme.
The Level of question paper will be based on the 11th and 12th NCRT syllabus. Applicants can check the complete syllabus for the examination from the official website of authority.
JET Agriculture 2022 Admit Card:
The Admit Card will be released by the official authority for every registered candidate individually through online mode. Applicants will be able to download their admit card from 1st week of July 2022.
JET Agriculture Admit card will be consist of important details regarding the examination and Applicants. Every candidate will have to bring their admit card along with them on the day of examination.
JET Agriculture 2022 Answer Key:
The Answer key will be released by the official authority after few days from the completion of examination. Authority will release the answer key in Pdf format. Applicants will be able download the answer key from the 3rd week of July 2022.
JET Agriculture Answer Key 2022 will be consisting of correct answers to every asked questions in the entrance examination. Through the answer key, applicants will be able to predict their marks even before the declaration of result.
JET Agriculture 2022 Cut Off:
The Cut off marks will be released by the official authority through online mode. Official authority will release the cut off marks for selecting the applicants for counselling procedure. Applicants will have to score more than prescribed cut off marks for their category to be eligible for admission.
JET Agriculture Cut Off 2022 will be made available through the website of authority. On the basis of cut off marks, authority will prepare a merit list containing the names of selected applicants.
JET Agriculture 2022 Result:
The result will be prepared by the official authority on the basis of final answer key. Official authority will release the result for every exam participated applicants individually through online mode. Applicants will be able to check their result from the last week of July 2022.
The Result will consist of candidate’s performance in the entrance exam. Applicants will be able to download their result by login into the official website of authority through online mode.
JET Agriculture 2022 Counselling:
The Counselling procedure will be held by the applicants for every selected applicants through online mode. Applicants will be able to register themselves for the counselling procedure from last week of July 2022 through online mode.
JET Agriculture Counselling procedure 2022 will be followed by the various rounds including Registration, Choice Filling, Allotment of seats and reporting. Applicants must complete all the rounds within given period of time to be eligible for admission.
JET Agriculture 2022 Preparation Tips:
Below we have provided some effective tips and tricks for better JET Agriculture preparation of examination:
- Applicants visit the complete syllabus and exam pattern then start preparation accordingly.
- Make proper note containing important topics and revise them regularly.
- Make the proper and balanced time schedule and follow it strictly.
- Avoid any kinds of distraction and keep the focus on study.
- Regularly solve the previous years and sample question papers.
- Study from the authorized study martials.
JET Agriculture Contact Number/Helpline Number:
SRI KARAN NARENDRA AGRICULTURE UNIVERSITY JOBNER-303329, JAIPUR(RAJ.)