JEECUP 2022 Counselling Registration (Round 9) has been started on 1st November 2022 through direct admission. JEECUP (UPJEE) is a state level entrance examination held by the Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh. The exam will be organized for the Applicants looking for admission in Diploma courses of various offered fields.
Qualified Applicants from the entrance examination will be selected for the admission in various Govt. and Private Polytechnic Institution across the state. Below in this article, we have provided the complete information Applicants needs to know regarding the Uttar Pradesh Polytechnic Admission 2022.
JEECUP 2022 Notifications – Counselling Started (Round 9)
JEECUP 2022 (Round 9) has been started on 1st November 2022 through direct admission. Click here to register.
JEECUP 2022 Counselling Registration/ Choice Filling for second round has been started from 11th September 2022. Click here to register.
JEECUP 2022 Seat Allotment for round one has been released on 10th September 2022. Click here to view allotment.
JEECUP 2022 Exam Dates:
Below we have provided the complete JEECUP Exam Dates for the admission in academic years of 2022-2023:
|Important Event||Dates (Announced)|
|Date of availability of the online Application Forms||15th February 2022|
|Date of submission of the filled online Application Form||5th May 2022|
|Application Correction Dates||12th May 2022|
|Date of availability of the entrance exam Admit Card||29th May 2022|
|Date of Polytechnic entrance exam||Postponed|
|Date of availability of the entrance exam Answer Key||11th June 2022|
|Date of announcement of the entrance exam Results||17th June 2022|
|Date of commencement of the Counselling Session||20th June 2022|
JEECUP Application Form 2022:
Below we have provided the complete information Applicants needs to know regarding the UP Polytechnic Application Form 2022:
- The Application Form will be released through online mode for eligible Applicants only.
- Applicants will be able to fill the application form on 15th February 2022 through online mode.
- Applicants must fill the application form very carefully and as per the instructions on it.
- Authority may also provide the correction facility for the application form.
- The details filled by Applicants in the application form must be same as it appears in their 10th mark sheet, any alteration in the details could cause rejection of application form.
- Applicants must submit the application form before the last date of submission of application form, as no application form will be accepted after that date.
- The last date for submission of application form will be 5th May, 2022
The Application form fee can be submitted through both online as well as offline mode. Applicants can use prescribed payment gateways for the transaction of application fee.
Below we have provided the application fee for every candidate will be as follows:
|General/ OBC Applicants||Rs.300/-|
|SC/ ST Applicants||RS.200/-|
JEECUP Eligibility Criteria 2022:
Below we have provided the complete JEECUP eligibility criteria:
For Engineering/ Technology Diploma:
- Qualification: Applicants must have passed 10th or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Marks: Applicants must have scored 50% marks in each PCM subjects and 35% marks overall in the qualifying examination.
- Age limit: Applicants must be more than 14 years old as on 1 July 2022.
- Appearing: Applicants appearing in the final examination in 2022 can also apply for the admission.
For Diploma in Pharmacy:
- Qualification: Applicants must have proof of passing the 10th examination from any recognized board.
- Marks: Applicants must have scored overall 35% Marks and 50% marks in the required subjects to be eligible for the examination.
For Lateral Entry in Engineering/ Technology Diploma:
- Qualification: Applicants must have passed 10+2 Intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Marks: Applicants must have scored at least 40% marks in each PCM Subjects individually and 60% marks in the engineering subjects.
- Appearing: Applicants appearing in their 10+2 examination in 2022 can also apply for the admission.
JEECUP Exam Pattern 2022:
Below we have provided the JEECUP Exam Pattern 2022:
- Exam Mode: The examination will be held through online mode.
- Total questions: There will be total 100 questions in the question paper.
- Questions: The question paper will consist of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Duration: Total 150 minutes will be provided to the Applicants for solving the question paper.
- Medium: The medium for the question paper will be in both English & Hindi language.
- Marking Pattern: For every correct answer, 4 marks will be awarded. For every wrong response, 1 mark will be deducted.
JEECUP Syllabus 2022:
The syllabus for the UP Polytechnic 2022 exam will differ for every individual courses. The syllabus for the examination will consists of various topics from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology of 10 and 12th level.
Applicants can check the complete JEECUP syllabus for individual courses through the official websit. For the ease of Applicants, we will also provide the complete syllabus for the examination through our article.
JEECUP Preparation Tips
Below we have provided some effective JEECUP Preparation tips for the examination:
- Just check the complete exam pattern and syllabus before you start your preparation.
- Regularly Solve the previous year and sample question papers.
- Participate in the mock tests.
- Make proper notes and revise them regularly.
- Avoid any kinds of distraction and keep your focus on study.
JEECUP Admit Card 2022:
Admit Card for JEECUP 2022 will be released by the official authority after few days from the completion of registration process. Authority will release the admit card by the last week of June 2022 through online mode only.
The JEECUP Admit Card will consist of various important details including the roll no., examination centre, address of centre, etc. Authority will not send any admit card to any Applicants through post or any other offline mode.
JEECUP Answer Key 2022:
Answer key for JEECUP 2022 will consist of correct answers to every asked questions in the entrance examination. Authority will release the answer key in pdf format for every Applicants through online mode.
Applicants will be able to access the admit card by 2nd week of July 2022. Along with the answer key, official authority will also provide the objection facility for the answer key. The final answer key will be made available after the completion of objection facility.
JEECUP Result 2022:
JEECUP result will be prepared by official authority on the basis final answer key. The result will be considered as final result, as authority will not provide any objection or rechecking facility for the result.
Authority will release the result by 4th week of July 2022 through online mode. Only exam participated Applicants will be allowed to access their result. Applicants will be able to download their result by login into the official website through online mode.
JEECUP Counselling 2022:
The counselling procedure will be held by the official authority after few days from the declaration of result. Authority will organized the counselling procedure for successfully qualified applicants from the entrance examination.
JEECUP Counselling will be held through online mode only. Applicants will be able to register themselves for the counselling procedure from the 1st week of August 2022.
The official authority will organized the counselling procedure in various rounds on the basis of availability of seats after each round of counselling. The seats will be allotted to the Applicants on the basis of their rank in the merit list.
JEECUP Contact Number/Helpline Number:
JOINT ENTRANCE EXAMNATION COUNCIL, UTTAR PRADESH
1, GURU GOVIND SINGH MARG,
CHARBAGH, LUCKNOW 226001
Helpline No. : 0522-2630106, 2630678, 2636589,2630667
Email ID: jeecuphelp[AT]gmail[DOT]com