JEE Advanced 2022 examination will be held by IIT, Kharagpur. It is a national level entrance exam which is conducted for the engineering students. The examination is held every year on rotational basis by IIT’s. It will be held by the seven Zonal Co-ordinating IIT’s under the guidance of the Joint Admission Board (JAB). Applicants will be offered admission in Bachelor’s, Integrated Master or bachelor’s Master dual degree course.
Qualified Applicants will be offered admission in Engineering & Architecture courses. Below in this article we have provided details such as exam dates, application form, eligibility norms etc. & much more regarding JEE Advanced 2022.
JEE Advanced 2022 Exam Dates
Below we have provided the detailed information regarding JEE Advanced 2022 Exam Dates:
|Registration begins||1st week of May 2022|
|Final date to register||1st week of June 2022|
|Last date to submit application fee||2nd week of June 2022|
|Admit card downloading||2nd week of June 2022|
|JEE Advanced 2022 Exam||3rd week of June 2022|
|Response sheet for Applicants||4th week of June 2022|
|Answer Key released||4th week of June 2022|
|Objections receive||1st week of July 2022|
|Result Declaration||1st week of July 2022|
|Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) registration starts||2nd week of July 2022|
|AAT 2022 Exam Date||3rd week of July 2022|
|Result Declaration||3rd week of July 2022|
|Seat allotment process||3rd week of July 2022|
|Last date for seat allotment||4th week of July 2022|
JEE Advanced Application Form 2022:
Applicants are suggeted to go through following details regarding JEE Advanced 2022 Application Form:
- Jee Advanced 2022 will be released by the first week of May 2022.
- Applicants will be able to fill the application form till first week of June 2022.
- The application form will be made available via online mode. No other mode will be entertained to fill the form.
- Applicants are advised to check eligibility norms before filling the application form as form will be accepted only of eligible Applicants.
- While filling application form, Applicants must not forgot to provide valid email ID & phone number as all important information will be sent to it.
- Applicants will also have to choose exam center as per their choice during registration.
- Incomplete application form will lead to rejection so Applicants are advised to fill the form completely & carefully.
- Official authority will also provide correction facility for limited time period.
- At last, Applicants must take copy of completely filled in form for the future use.
Below we have provided the documents required at the time of registration:
- 12th or equivalent certificate
- Category certificate (if required)
- PwD certificate (if required)
- Date of Birth proof (D.O.B proof)
- PIO/ OCI certificate
- The application fee for JEE Advanced 2022 can be filled via online or offline mode.
- Credit card, debit card or net banking method will be used via online mode.
- Offline mode of payment includes e-challan method of State Bank of India (SBI) bank in Multi Option Payment System (MOPS).
- In any case, the application fee will be non-refundable, non-transferrable.
- The application fee for Indian national & foreign national category is as follows:
|Indian National candidate||Fee|
|Female candidate (all category)||Rs. 1300/-|
|SC, ST, PwD candidate||Rs. 1300/-|
|All other candidate||Rs. 2600/-|
|Foreign National candidate||Fee|
|Applicants from SAARC countries||USD 75|
|Applicants from Non- SAARC countries||USD 150|
JEE Advanced Eligibility Criteria 2022:
Applicants must check following eligibility criteria before applying for JEE Advanced 2022:
- Nationality: Indian national (including OCI/ PIO) & foreign national category will be eligible to apply for JEE Advanced 2022.
- Qualification: Applicants must qualify 12th or equivalent examination in 2022 or 2022 from any recognized board or university.
- Mandatory Subject: Applying candidate must have Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics (PCM) in intermediate subject.
- Percentage: The 75% criteria has been relaxed in the qualifying exam.
- of Attempts: Applicants will be allowed to appear for JEE Advanced only two times in two consecutive year.
- Mandatory: It will be compulsory to appear in JEE Main 2022 to be eligible for JEE Advanced 2022.
- Age Limit: Applicants must have born or after 1st October 1997. 5 year age relaxation will be given for reserved category Applicants.
- Performance: Applying candidate must be under 2, 50, 000 qualifying Applicants in JEE Main 2022 (Paper 1) including all the categories.
JEE Advanced Exam Pattern 2022:
Applicants must visit the following details regarding JEE Advanced 2022 Exam Pattern:
- Exam Mode: JEE Advanced 2022 exam will be conduct via online computer-based mode.
- Paper: There will be two paper as Paper 1 & Paper 2.
- Language: Question paper will be held in English & Hindi medium language.
- Duration: There will be 3 hours time duration to complete the paper.
- Questions Type: Question paper will consists of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- Subjects: The questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics (PCM) subjects.
- Marking Scheme: Applicants must go through following table for marking scheme of different subject & paper:
|Subjects||Questions No.||Total No. of Marks||Marking (Per questions)||Negative marking|
|Subjects||Questions No.||Total No. of Marks||Marking (Per questions)||Negative marking|
AAT Exam Pattern
- Exam Mode: AAT examination will be conduct via offline (Pen-paper based) mode.
- Duration: Candidate will get 3 hours to solve the question paper.
- Types of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) will be asked in the question paper.
- No. of Sections: There will be 3 sections as Mathematics, Drawing Test & Aptitude Test.
- Medium: Question paper will be asked in English medium language.
- Marking Scheme: Applicants must go through following table for subject, no. of questions & total marks in each section:
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Total no. of marks|
JEE Advanced Syllabus 2022:
JEE Advanced 2022 syllabus will be different for Paper 1 & Paper II. Paper 1 will consist of topics from Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics (PCM). Paper II will consist of simple drawing containing lines, common domestic, surface texture, angles, triangles, furniture, etc.
Topics under PCM group will be as:
- Physics- It will include units & dimensions, optics, thermal physics, modern physics and much more.
- Chemistry- It includes physical, organic & inorganic chemistry. Topics will be as electrochemistry, reduction, ores & mineral, carbohydrates, oxidation etc.
- Mathematics- It consists of topics as algebra, probability, trigonometry, integral & differential calculus & much more.
Below wehave provided some tips & tricks while preparing for JEE Advanced:
- Make proper schedule & revise it on regular basis.
- Visit complete syllabus & exam pattern.
- Make notes & revise it on regular basis.
- Regularly solve previous year question paper & sample paper.
- Don’t get panic. Take proper 8 hours sleep.
- Keep last one week only for revision.
- Keep yourself fit & healthy.
JEE Advanced 2022 examination will be held in various exam centers. Applicants will have to choose exam center while filling the application form. Exam center includes Goa, Maharashtra, Karnataka, Gujarat, Manipur, Meghalaya, Rajasthan, Delhi (NCR), Jammu & Kashmir, Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, Uttar Pradesh, Telangana, Tripura, and many others
JEE Advanced Admit Card 2022:
JEE Advanced 2022 admit card will be released through online mode in the official website. No other mode will be entertained to download admit card. Applicants will have to use their login credentials to download hall ticket. It will be released in 2nd week of June 2022.
Applicants will have to carry admit card along with one valid Id proof at the examination center. No Applicants will be allowed to sit without admit card & valid ID proof. It will contain all necessary details such as Applicants name, roll number, date of birth, exam time, date & center and all the important instructions. Same admit card will be used at the time of AAT exam.
JEE Advanced Answer Key 2022:
Applicants can check JEE Advanced 2022 answer key by the last week of June 2022. It will get released via online mode. No other mode will be entertained to view answer key. Applicants will have to use login credentials to check answer key.
Answer key will be made available for Paper I & II. It will contain answer of all the questions asked in the question paper. With the help of answer key, Applicants will be able to assume their marks even before result declaration.
JEE Advanced Reservation 2022:
Applicants will be able to expect category wise JEE Advanced 2022 reservation as mentioned in the following table:
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||15%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||7.5%|
|Person with Disability (PwD)||5%|
JEE Advanced Result 2022:
Applicants will be able to check JEE Advanced 2022 Result through online mode only. It will be declared by the 1st week of July 2022. To check result, Applicants will have to use their login credentials such as Date of Birth (D.0.B) & application number.
Details about result will be informed on Applicants registered mail ID & phone number. Category wise- All India Rank (AIR) of all qualified Applicants will be released via online mode.
JEE Advanced Cut Off 2022:
JEE Advanced 2022 Cut Off will be released through online mode. It will be based on various factors such as Applicants no., marks of Applicants etc. Cut off will be the minimum marks Applicants will have to score to qualify examination.
Category wise cut off for top 20 percentile will be calculated by official authority based on candidate’s marks. The cut off for Pwd Applicants will be same as cut-off for General, OBC- NCL, SC & ST category. The AAT cut off will be decided by the Joint Implementation Committee (JIC).
JEE Advanced Counselling 2022:
It will be compulsory for all qualified Applicants to participate in the JEE Advanced 2022 counselling process. Counselling will be held by the Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA).
Applicants will have to fill the courses as per their choice at the time of counselling. Seats across NIITs, IITs, and other Government Funded Technical Institutes (GFTIs) will be allocated by JoSAA. Courses list will be release for admission at the time of online filling choices.