IMU CET 2022 Result has been declared on 22nd June 2022. Indian Maritime University Common Entrance Test (IMU CET) is a University level entrance exam held by the Indian Maritime University. The Examination will be organized for the applicants willing to get admission in various UG & PG Courses at the Indian Maritime University campuses.
Below in this article, we have provided the complete details applicants needs to know regarding the IMU CET 2022 Admission.
IMU CET 2022 Notification: Result Declared
IMU CET 2022 Result has been declared on 22nd June 2022. Click here to check result.
IMU CET 2022 Admit Card has been available on 4th June 2022. Click Here to Download Admit Card.
IMU CET 2022 Exam Date has been postponed. It will be held on 11th June 2022. Check exam date details below.
IMU CET 2022 Exam Dates:
Below we have provided the complete tentative examination dates for the IMU CET 2022 Examination:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Announced)|
|Starting of application form||29th March 2022|
|Last date to submit online application form||26th May 2022|
|Availability of admit card||4th June 2022|
|IMU CET 2022 exam date||11th June 2022|
|Result declaration||On or before 24th June 2022|
|Starting of counselling||July 2022|
IMU CET Application Form 2022:
Below we have provided the complete details with some important instruction regarding the IMU CET Application Form 2022:
- IMU CET 2022 Application Form will be released through online mode only.
- The registration process will be held by the 29th March 2022.
- The Application Form will be released for eligible applicants only, so applicants must fulfill their eligibility before applying for the exam.
- Applicants must fill the application form as per the instructions on it.
- The details filled by applicants in the application form must be authentic as any alteration in details can cause rejection of application form.
- Applicants must submit their application form before the prescribed dates as no applicants will be allowed to submit the application form after that date.
- The last date of submission of application form will be till 16th May 2022.
IMU CET Application Form fee can be submitted through online mode only. Applicants can use Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking Payment gateways for transaction of application fee
Below we have provided the application Fee for IMU CET 2022 Application form:
|For general and OBC- NCL category applicants||Rs. 1000|
|For SC/ ST category applicants||Rs. 700|
IMU CET Eligibility Criteria 2022:
Below we have provided the complete eligibility criteria for the IMU CET 2022 Examination:
B.Tech. (Marine Engineering and B.Sc. Nautical Science):
- Age Limit: Applying applicants must be within 17 to 25 years as on 1st August 2022 and 5 year relaxation will be offered to SC/ST applicants.
- Qualification: Applicants must have passed 10+2 intermediate or its equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Subjects: Applicants must have Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English as mandatory subject in the qualifying examination.
- Marks Criteria: Applicants must have scored at least 60% Marks in PCM and 50% in English to be eligible for admission.
For MBA Courses:
- Qualification: Applicants must be bachelor’s degree holder in any discipline from any recognized university.
- Marks Criteria: He/ She must have obtained at least 50% marks in their qualifying degree to be eligible for admission in the MBA Programme.
For M.Tech. Courses:
- Qualification: Applicants must have B.Tech/ B.E. or its equivalent degree from any recognized institute.
- Marks Criteria: Applicants must secure minimum of 60% marks in their qualifying exam.
IMU CET 2022 Exam Pattern
Below we have provided the complete examination pattern for the IMU CET 2022 Examination:
- Exam Mode: IMU CET 2022 will be held through online (CBT) mode only.
- Type of Question: The question paper will consist of multiple choice questions (MCQs) only.
- Duration: Total 3 hours will be provided to the applicants for solving the question paper.
- Total Questions: There will be total 200 questions for UG courses and 120 questions will be for MBA and M.Tech courses.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be awarded on each correct response.
- Negative Marking: No marks will be deducted on unattempted or negative response.
IMU CET Syllabus 2022:
The syllabus for every offered program will be different as per the subject required for the examination. The UG Courses will consist of questions from the 11th and 12th academic syllabus whereas the syllabus for PG courses will be consist of questions from the relevant UG level courses.
Applicants can check the complete syllabus from the official website.
IMU CET Admit Card 2022:
The Admit card of IMU CET is an important document applicants will have to carry at the examination centre as no applicants will be allowed to participate in the examination without admit card. applicants will be able to download their admit card from the third week of June 2022.
The University will release the admit card for every successfully registered applicants individually through online mode. Official authority will not send any admit card to any applicants through by post or any other offline mode.
IMU CET Result 2022:
The result will be released by the official authority after few days from the conduction of examination. Official authority will release the result for every exam participated applicants individually through online mode. Applicants will be able to check their result by login into the website of university.
The result will be declared by the 2nd week of July 2022. The IMU CET Result 2022 will be prepared on the basis of final answer key. Applicants are suggested to keep their result safe till the completion of admission procedure.
IMU CET Cut Off 2022:
The cut off will be the minimum marks prepared by the university for selecting the applicants for admission procedure. University will release the cut off marks for every exam participated applicants on the basis of their category. Every candidate must score more than the prescribed cut off marks to be eligible for admission procedure.
The cut off marks will be released through the official website of authority through online mode. Applicants can also check the complete cut off marks through our articles as for the ease of applicants, we will also provide the complete cut off list in our article.
IMU CET Counselling 2022:
The counselling procedure will be held by the Indian Maritime University for every exam qualified candidate through online mode. Applicants will be able to register themselves for the IMU CET counselling procedure from the 2nd week of July 2022.
The counselling procedure will be held in various rounds as per the availability of seats after each round of counselling. The seats will be provided to the applicants on the basis of their rank in the merit list.
Applicants will also have to report at their allotted centre along with all required document for confirming their admission.
Below we have provided some effective tips and tricks for better preparation of IMU CET 2022:
- Visit the complete syllabus and exam pattern.
- Make a balanced time schedule for the study and follow it strictly.
- Participate in the mock test and solve the previous years and sample papers.
- Regularly make proper notes and revise them accordingly.
- Stay healthy and avoid any kinds of unhealthy activities.