IMI Kolkata Admission 2024: Application (Soon), Dates, Eligibility, Pattern, Syllabus
IMI Kolkata 2024 Application form has been Released. The IMI known as the International Management Institute is a self-financed corporate business school, which was founded in the year of 2010 as a result of the RP-Sanjiv Goenka Group initiative. The two-year Post-Graduate Diploma in Management, (PGDM) is the flagship programme of IMI Kolkata. It is AICTE approved and has accreditation from NBA. The programme is equivalent to MBA as per Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
The International Management Institute offers admission to candidates in PGDM and FPM programs. Candidates willing to complete their PGDM and EFPM programs from this institute they can apply in this institute based on their Eligibility Criteria. There is an entrance examination organized separately to offer admission to the candidates in the FPM program. Below in this article, candidates will know all details information regarding the IMI Kolkata Admission Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, and Admission Procedure.
IMI Kolkata Admission 2024 Notification – Application Soon
IMI Kolkata 2024 Application form will be Released soon. Click Here to Apply Online.
Subscribe for You tube Channel NTA Exam Guide For Latest Updates. Click Here To Subscribe.
IMI Kolkata Admission Schedule 2024
Below we have provided the IMI Kolkata Admission 2024 Important Dates and events for the candidates:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- MIT WPU, Pune | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Bennett University, Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University, Punjab | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- UPES, Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Lovely Professional University, Punjab | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Dayananda Sagar College, Bengaluru | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- JECRC University, Gujarat | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
For PG Courses
|Released of Application Form||To be Released|
|Last Date to Apply for FPM/EFPM-||March 2024|
|Short-listing process from||To be Announced|
|Interviews in Delhi, (for Delhi campus)||To be Announced|
|Interviews Outstation (for Delhi campus)||To be Announced|
|Interview Kolkata, & Bhubaneswar Campus||To be Announced|
|Display of final results* (for Delhi campus)||To be Announced|
|Commencement of Program* (for all campuses)||To be Announced|
IMI Kolkata Application Form 2024
The IMI 2024 Application Form has been Released on the official website of the International Management Institute, the application form for the PGDM and FPM courses will be released the schedule, and candidates interested and eligible to get admission to PGDM and FPM courses from this institute.
Candidates can fill the application form through online as well as offline mode. candidates can fill the application form by following the simple steps provided below.
- Primarily, candidates need to go to the official website of the International Management Institute.
- candidates can download the application form, and they can fill the application form.
- The candidates can also fill the application form through online mode by submitting all the required details.
- After filling the application form offline, candidates have to submit it at the admission counter after making the payment of Rs. 1000/- (PGDM) and Rs. 500/- (for FPM).
Documents to be attached with Application Form
- Attested copies of 10th and 12th mark sheets.
- Self-attested copies of graduation or post-graduation mark sheets.
- Entrance exam scorecards (CAT, XAT, GMAT)
- Application form Copy
- Proof of age
- Recent photographs (2)
- Statement of purpose (2000 words)
The Application Fee is Rs. 2200/- plus GST @18%./- and the candidates can make payment online as well as the offline mode by visiting the campus.
IMI Kolkata Eligibility Criteria
Below we have provided the Eligibility Criteria for all those candidates willing to apply to this institute for admission in PGDM and FPM. Eligibility criteria details are given below for the ease of the students.
|PGDM||candidates must be qualified from undergraduates in any discipline from a recognized university to be selected for admission.
They should have at least 50% aggregate in the graduate.
The final year candidates can also apply to this institute.
|FPM||The candidates must be qualified in a post-graduation degree with a minimum of 55% aggregate.
Or they must have a degree in Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks and a relevant minimum of 3 years of work experience.
Or they must have a degree in a professional course with a minimum of 55% aggregate.
Courses Offered through IMI Kolkata
The International Management Institute, Kolkata provides the two programs to the candidates, such as
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management
- Fellowship Programme in Management
IMI Kolkata Merit List 2024
Candidates will have to qualified marks in CAT/ XAT/ GMAT scores, academic qualification; work experience will be selected in the merit list.
Candidates can check their name provided in the merit list and be ready to complete the last procedure of admission.
All the selected candidates in the merit list will be invited for the personal interview, psychometric test, and essay writing test, and the admission of the candidates will be final.
IMI Kolkata Offer Letter 2024
The candidates will get an offer letter from the conducting authority after clearing the rounds, and they can start their academic sessions as per the given time.
candidates will get their registered email id, and they have to confirm their admission within the provided schedule. Candidates have to pay the course fee as applicable
IMI Kolkata Admission Procedure
Candidates will get admission to their willing management program from this institute based on their eligibility criteria, and the eligible candidates have to follow the procedure of admission mentioned below.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- Alliance MBA, Bangalore | Admissions Open for MBA 2023. Apply Now.
- Sharda University, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Parul University, Gujarat | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- SAGE Bhopal, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- FIEM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ITM Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- United Group of Institutions | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Pimpri Chinchwad University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ISHM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Avinash College of Commerce, Hyderabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
The candidates can fill the application form of the PGDM Program online as well as offline mode.
- After submission and verification of the application form, candidates will be shortlisted in the merit list based on marks scored in CAT/ XAT/ GMAT scores, academic qualification, work experience
- There will be a psychometric test, which will include candidates’ decision-making ability tests to get admission.
- After that, candidates will get essay writing round in which they have to write an essay about abstract topics, current affairs, etc.
- A personal interview is the last session in which authority will determine candidates’ communication skills, knowledge, etc. and then final admission will be made in the PGDM program.
- candidates wishing to get admission to Fellowship Programme in Management will have to appear in FPM Research Aptitude Test (RAT) and personal interview round.
IMI Kolkata Fee Structure
The total fee of IMI Kolkata is around Rs 14 Lakh for 2 years, and those are selected for admission and received the offer letter. They also get the fee structure to know the fee of their course.
|IMI Kolkata PGDM Fee Structure|
|Particulars||Fee for two years|
|Tuition Fee||Rs 9,61,118/-|
|Text/Reading Material||Rs 70,000/-|
|Student Welfare||Rs 24,000/-|
|Library Fee||Rs 40,000/-|
|Alumni Membership||Rs 10,000/-|
|Computer Fee||Rs 30,000/-|
|Security Deposit||Rs 15,000/-|
|Hostel Fee||Rs 2,17,480/-|
|Air conditioning Facility||Rs 1,00,000/-|
|Grand Total||Rs 14,67,598/-|
IMI Kolkata Placements
The International Management Institute has a record 100% placement to all the batches. Companies like ICICI, Bajaj, Delliote, Genpact, AXIS Bank, etc. are some of the companies which participate in the placement round.
|Number of Students Participated||79|
|Students Opted Out||11|
|Average CTC||INR 6.23 Lakhs|
|Median CTC||INR 6.00 Lakhs|
|Highest CTC||INR 15.5 Lakhs|
|Total Pre-Placement Offers||2|
IMI Kolkata Contact Details:
2/4 C, Judges Court Road,
West Bengal 700027
Phone: +91-33-66529-615, +91-33-66529-616 | +91-8697147008
Email ID: [email protected]