IISER Pune Admission 2024 Application Form will be Released soon for Various Courses. IISER is known as the Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Pune was founded in the year 2006 and located in Pune, Maharashtra. IISER Pune provides a BS-MS programme, PhD, Integrated PhD, International PhD and externally funded PhD programmes. The Government of India, through the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), has established seven Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research (IISER).
These Seven institutes are all situated in Bhopal, Berhampur, Pune, Pune, Kolkata, Thiruvananthapuram as well as the Tirupati. Below, in this article, applicants will get the detailed information regarding the IISER Pune 2024 Admission dates, application form, eligibility criteria, and admission procedure, etc.
IISER Pune Admission 2024 Notification – Application Soon
IISER Pune Admission 2024 Application Form will be Releasing soon for Various Courses. Click Here to Apply Online. The link will be provided here.
Subscribe for You tube Channel NTA Exam Guide For Latest Updates. Click Here To Subscribe.
IISER Pune 2024 Important Dates:
Below we have provided the schedule of IISER Pune 2024 Important Dates for the candidates to refer:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024.Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now.
- Jaipur National University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
For KVPY Channel
|Released of Application Form,||April 2024|
|Last Date to submit Application form||August 2024|
|Seat Allocation Process||October 2024|
|Released of Application Form,||March 2024|
|Last Date to submit Application form||August 2024|
|Downloading of Admit Card||September 2024|
|IISCR Aptitude Exam 2024||September 2024|
|Answer Key Release||September 2024|
IISER Pune 2024 Application Form:
Below we have provided the important information regarding the application form for the reference of the applicants:
IISER Pune Admission 2024 Application Form will be Releasing soon for Various Courses. IISER Pune provides an online mode of application to apply for BS-MS Dual Degree, Integrated Ph.D. & Ph.D. programs. Candidates must fill the Application Form by visiting the official website of IISER Pune and to read all the instructions provided.
For International Students:
Candidates must submit an application through writing [email protected] with a cover letter, CV, Research Statement, Scan of information pages of Passport, transcript, and three Letter of Recommendations. In the cover letter, mentioning the name of the department of interest coupled with the names of a particular research group in IISER.
IISER Pune 2024 Eligibility Criteria:
Below we have provided the IISER Pune Admission 2024 Eligibility Criteria for the candidates to check before applying:
|SA/ SX/ SB|
|SA||Candidates must have enrolled in class XI and minimum 80% aggregate marks (70% marks for reserved category candidates) in class 10th with Mathematics and Science as main subjects.|
|SX||Candidates must have enrolled in class 12th and secured a minimum of 80% marks in class 10th examinations. They must acquire a minimum of 60% aggregate marks (50% marks for reserved category candidates) in class 12th examinations before availing the fellowship.|
|SB||Candidates must have enrolled in the 1st year of any UG course in the Science stream and a minimum of 60% marks (50% for reserved category) in Science subjects (PCB) in 10+2 examination. They must secure 60% (50% for reserved category) marks in the 1st year final examination of B.Sc. / B.S. / B.Math. / B.Stat. / Int. M.Sc. / MS course.|
|Integrated Ph.D.||Chemistry||Minimum 60% marks in aggregate or CGPA 6 on a 10-point scale in B. Sc. (General / B.Sc. with major in Chemistry, Physics & Biology)||JAM (Chemistry)|
|Physics||Minimum 60% marks in aggregate or CGPA 6 on a 10-point scale in relevant discipline of B.Tech/ BE or B.Sc. degree||JAM (Physics) or JEST (Physics)|
|Biology||Minimum 60% marks in the Bachelor’s degree in one of the disciplines: Biological Sciences/ Biodiversity/ Chemistry/ Ecology and Environmental Sciences/ Mathematics/ Physics/ Pharmacy/ Medical Science/ Engineering||JGEEBILS|
|Mathematics||Minimum 60% marks in aggregate or CGPA 6 on a 10-point scale in B.Sc. with relevant discipline or B.Tech degree||JAM in MA/MS only OR NBHM|
|For Other Courses|
|Specialization||Eligibility||Additional Requirement||Selection Process|
|Biology||Candidates must have obtained a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate (55% or equivalent for / ST and PwD candidates) in the Master’s degree in any branch of Science: Physics/ Chemistry/ Mathematics/ Biological Science/ Ecology & Environmental Sciences/ Biodiversity/ Psychology Or BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ MBBS degree||NET/ DBT-JRF-A/ ICMR-JRF/ DBT-BINC/ CSIR/ UGC NET-LS (eligible up to 200 ranks) or DAE-JEST (eligible up to 500 ranks) or GATE or GPAT (eligible up to 500 ranks) or NBHM in last two years OR INSPIRE Ph.D. fellowship/ IISER BS-MS Dual Degree.||On the basis of JGEEBILS|
|Ecology and Evolution||–||GATE|
|Chemistry||Minimum of 60% aggregate marks in Masters’ Degree in any branch of Science: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology Or B.E/ B.Tech, M.E/ M.Tech, B.Pharm/ M.Pharm degree||NET with valid CSIR-JRF /UGC-JRF INSPIRE Ph.D. fellowship DAE-JEST/GATE CSIR/UGC NET-LS||Interview|
|Earth and Climate Science||Minimum of 60% aggregate marks in M.Sc. or BS-MS in any branch of Climate Science/Atmosphere Science/Ocean Science/ Glaciology/Physics/Geophysics/ Mathematics/ Engineering/ Geology/Applied Geology.||NET with valid CSIR-JRF /UGC-JRF INSPIRE Ph.D. fellowship DAE-JEST/GATE IISER BS-MS students with major in one of the subjects|
|Mathematics||Master’s degree with 60% marks in aggregate in relevant discipline||NBHM or NBHM NET with CSIR-JRF/ UGC-JRF CSIR/ UGC NET-LS in Mathematics GATE score in Mathematics IISER BS-MS INSPIRE PhD Fellowship|
|Physics||Minimum of 60% aggregate marks in Masters’ Degree in any branch of Physics, Material science or B.Tech/ M.Tech in related discipline||NET with CSIR-JRF/ UGC-JRF CSIR/ UGC NET-LS JEST/ GATE INSPIRE Ph.D. Fellowship IISER BS-MS||GATE|
|Quantitative Biology||Minimum of 60% aggregate marks in Masters’ Degree in any branch of Physics/ Chemistry/ Mathematics/ Biological Science/ Ecology & Environmental Science/ Biodiversity/ Psychology OR BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ MBBS||NET with CSIR-JRF/ UGC-JRF DBT-JRF-A/ ICMR-JRF/ DBT-BINC CSIR/UGC NET-LS/DAEJEST/ GATE/GPAT/ NBHM INSPIRE Ph.D. Fellowship IISER BS-MS||Interview|
|Humanities & Social Sciences||Minimum 60% marks in Master’s degree Or MA/ M.Sc. degree in relevant discipline|
IISER Pune 2024 Admissions Process:
- IISER Pune provides an online mode of application procedures for BS-MS Dual Degree, Integrated Ph.D., and Ph.D. programs. Candidates must complete the application form carefully by going through the official website of IISER Pune and read the instructions given.
- For International Students: Candidates that can be applied by writing to [email protected] with a cover letter, CV, Research Statement, Scan of information pages of Passport, transcript and their three Letter of Recommendations. In the cover letter, mentioning the name of the department of interest along with the names of the particular research group in IISER.
- Only online applications will be accepted.
- The candidates need to carefully complete and submit the online application form on or before the specified date.
- After the last date, all the applications will be screened and candidates chosen for the interviews will be intimated by email.
- All communication with the candidates will be done by email only.
- Kindly go through the official website for regular updates.
- In case of any application-related questions, please contact [email protected] with your application number referred to in the subject line.
- Candidates who are displayed or are about to appear for the final examination of your qualifying degree program must be eligible to apply for the Ph.D. program. On The Other Hand, if selected, admission to the Ph.D. program would be made conditional upon their completing the qualifying degree with the designated marks criteria.
- Selection would be based on the interviews of short-listed candidates.
Note: Relaxation of criteria for eligibility for SC/ST and PD applicants will be as per Government of India norms. Candidates that belong to the reserved category will have to submit relevant certificates if this is selected.