IIPH Admission 2024 Application Form will be Released by February 2024 for Various Courses. The Indian Institute of Public Health-Delhi (IIPH-Delhi) began work in November 2008 with a prelude of the Post Graduate Diploma in Health Economics, Health Care Financing and Health Policy Program beleaguered at mid-career health-care professionals.
After that, IIPH-Delhi is also willing to set forth a Combined MSc & Ph.D. program in Clinical Research (in partnership with AcSIR) and Post Graduate Diploma in Public Health Management (PGDPHM). The institute has also expanded its activities in E-learning, training, research, advocacy, and political formulations in various fields of public health. Below, in this article, applicants will get the detailed information regarding the IIPH-Delhi 2024 Admission dates, application form, eligibility criteria, and admission procedure, etc.
IIPH Admission 2024 Notification – Application Soon
IIPH 2024 Important Dates:
Below we have provided the schedule of IIPH 2024 Important Dates for the candidates to refer:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024.Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
|Released of Application Form,||15th February 2024|
|Last Date to submit Application form||Last week of May 2024|
IIPH 2024 Application Form:
Below we have provided the important information regarding the application form for the reference of the applicants:
IIPH Admission 2024 Application Form will be Released by February 2024 for Various Courses. Candidates are suggested to enroll before the last date of registration after verifying the eligibility to be shown in the exam.
Steps to Apply
- Candidates can sign up for this exam through an online mode through the website.
- The last date for registration will be till the set date.
- Go through the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Enter your registration detail and register yourself.
- A User ID and Password will be created after registration.
- Fill all necessary details like personal, academic, programs & other related details.
- Upload images scanned of the photograph, signature &other necessary documents.
- In the application form, candidates must choose the application for (UG/PG, Diploma and other), course submitted an application to, percentage, personal details, address and other details of payment application fee.
- Candidates need to keep the printed copy of the Application Form, acknowledgment slip, and fee payment Challan.
- Candidates must pay the application fee through online operation only.
- Candidates who are interested apply can get the Indian Institute of Public Health 202 application form through online mode from official gateway. Candidates have to submit the filled application before May.
- Don’t forget to take the printed copy of the application form for further use.
IIPH 2024 Eligibility Criteria:
Below we have provided the IIPH Admission 2024 Eligibility Criteria for the candidates to check before applying:
- Applicants must have a graduate/postgraduate degree in medicine, AYUSH, dental, nursing, pharmacy, health sciences, physiotherapy, occupational therapy, natural/life sciences, management, human sciences, social work, economic sciences, statistics or an equivalent qualification.
- Candidates with work experience in health/developing the sector will be given preference.
- Candidates from all over India and from other countries can be affirmed their preference of the institute (Delhi, Gandhinagar, Hyderabad, and Bhubaneswar) in the application form.
|Qualification||Minimum Eligibility to Apply||Additional Details|
|Graduation||50%||If the Degree is acquired from Distance Education Mode it must be recognized by Distance Education Council (DEC) besides recognized by UGC and AIU.
The percentage will be calculated from the total marks of 1st, 2nd and the 3rd year under 10+2+3 scheme including languages and other subjects.
|KNRUHS Entrance Test||Marks – 40/100||—|
IIPH 2024 Exam Pattern:
Indian Institute of Public Health will released the exam syllabus and pattern through online, so they may use them for better preparation.
Exam Pattern and syllabus of University contains information pertaining to the exam that helps students to prepare well for it.
How to Prepare for the IIPH 2024:
Below we have provided some tips and guidelines for the preparation of IIPH 2024 :
- Collect all the details regarding authoritatively set syllabus for
- Make a correct learning plan and distribute your time similarly for all the topics.
- Collect the best sources required for exam preparations and also involve previous year question papers for studies.
- It is just to highlight the hard topics in the syllabus and discuss them with friends or relatives.
- It is also essential to stay fit and fine do exercise & yoga.
IIPH 2024 Admit Card:
The Admit Card will be released through the online mode on the official website of the university. For the help of the applicants, the link to download the admit card will be provided above in this article. Candidates can download the admit card by entering their user ID and password.
The admit card will be provided for all students who have been the part of the online registration of University admission and made the payment.
It will be comprised of exam related details like roll number, exam center, exam date, time, etc., so it is just to carry it with care on the examination day. Applicants must consider it a medium to allowed to appear in the examination.
Steps to Download the Admit Card
- Get on official website wherein Link is provided or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- You have to connect to the link.
- A new page will appear on a computer screen.
- Then, furnish the Registration Number and Password
- Subsequently, click on the “Submit” button.
- Check to admit card minutiae.
- Download it
- Keep the print for further usage.
IIPH 2024 Result:
The Result will be released through the online mode on the official website of the university. Applicants can check their results by entering their roll number and other required details in the website.
The conducting authorities will be releasing the session scorecard for online mode. Candidates must log on to the official website with their online application number and date of birth to download the scorecard. Candidates will be able to download the scorecard till the day of the exam.
The document is available for download at the official website. It must be noted that the officials won’t send the hard copy of the scorecard to any of the candidates. If you are not using the scorecard, no contender will not be allowed to appear in the admissions process.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- The result will come with cut off that remains the score to make a choice.
- The results are recognized 45 days of the end semester.
- The exam form needs to be filled before appearing for the exam.
- The admit card can be instantly downloaded from the official website under the Students Notice Section.
Steps to download the Result
- Go and find the official website of the university or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Go for link opening which new page will come up
- Provide Application No and Date of Birth
- Click on the submit button.
- The result of an applicant will be existing.
- Candidates must keep the print of the result for far ahead use.
IIPH 2024 Admission/ Counselling
Admission is through counseling done by KNR University of Health Sciences based on the marks scored in KNRUHS Entrance Test. Eligible candidates would be checked, based on their application and statement of purpose by a specially constituted screening committee.
Short-listed applicants would then be interviewed and the final list will be published. The final selection of the candidate is based on qualifications, proper experience, statement of purpose, and interview. Reservation of seats in receptions will is in accordance with the Government of India policy as applicable from time to time.