IIMC Entrance 2022 Application Form will be released by 2nd week of May 2022. IIMC Entrance exam is a university level entrance exam organized by the Indian Institute of Mass Communication. The examination will be conducted for shortlisting the Applicants for training, education and research in the field of mass communication at the IIMC and its affiliated campuses.
For more information regarding the IIMC Entrance Examination 2022, together with Important dates, applying form, eligibility criteria, etc, Applicants ought to undergo this text.
IIMC 2022 Notification: Application to be released
IIMC Entrance 2022 Application Form will be released by 2nd week of May 2022. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
IIMC Entrance Exam 2022 Dates
Below we have provided the complete tentative dates for the IIMC 2022 Examination:
|Released of application form||2nd week of May 2022|
|Final date to submit applications||2nd week of June 2022|
|Downloading of admit card||4th week of June 2022|
|IIMC Entrance 2022 exam date||June/ July 2022|
|Declaration of result||4th week of July 2022|
|Group discussion and personal
|2nd week of August 2022|
|Announcement of final selection||1st week of August 2022|
IIMC Application Form 2022:
Below we have provided the complete details with instructions regarding the IIMC Application Form 2022:
- The Application Form will be released via both online as well as offline mode.
- The registration process for IIMC 2022 will start from the 2nd week of May 2022.
- Applicants must fill the application form as per the instructions given in it.
- The details filled by applicants in the application form must be same as it appears in their 10th mark sheet, any alteration in the details can cause rejection of application form.
- The Application Form will remain available till the 2nd week of June 2022.
- Applicants must submit their application form before the prescribed date as no applicants will be allowed to submit their application form after that date.
- Applicants are suggested to keep the copy of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
- The Application Fee can be submitted through both modes such as online as well as offline mode.
- Applicants can use Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking payment gateways for online transaction of application form.
- Offline Payment can be done through demand draft made in favor of ‘IIMC, New Delhi’.
Below we have provided the Application Fee for IIMC 2022:
|For Unreserved category||Rs. 1500|
|For reserved category||Rs. 1000|
IIMC Entrance Eligibility Criteria 2022:
Below we have provided the complete eligibility criteria so applicants needs to fulfill to be eligible for IIMC 2022:
- Nationality: Applying Applicants must be the citizen of India.
- Qualification: Applicants must be the bachelor’s degree holder in any stream from a recognized institute.
- For NRI: NRI Applicants will not be required to appear in entrance exam. They can directly participate in GD/ PI rounds.
- Age Limit: Applicants should have been born on or before 1st August 1997. There will be 5 years of relaxation for SC/ ST/ PWD and 3 years for OBC category applicants.
- Appearing: Applicants appearing in their final year of graduation in 2022 can also apply.
IIMC Entrance Exam Pattern 2022:
Below we have provided the complete exam pattern for the IIMC Examination 2022:
- Mode of Exam: IIMC Entrance Examination will be conducted through offline mode.
- Medium: The medium of examination will depend upon program selected by applicants.
- Duration: Total 2 hours will be allotted to the applicants for solving the question paper.
- Type of Question: The question paper will be consist of descriptive type questions will be asked in the examination.
- Total Number of Question: There will be total 100 questions in the IIMC 2022 Question paper.
IIMC Entrance Syllabus 2022:
The IIMC Entrance Syllabus will differ for every offered courses. The question will be prepared from the required subjects for that particular courses. Applicants can check the complete syllabus from the website of authority.
IIMC Entrance Admit Card 2022:
The university will released the admit card for every registered candidate individually through online mode. Applicants will be able to download their result from the 4th week of June 2022 by login into the website of authority.
IIMC Entrance Admit card is a crucial document through the examination as well as admission procedure. Applicants must keep their admit card safe till the completion of Admission procedure.
IIMC Entrance Answer Key 2022:
The university will released the answer key after few days from the completion of examination. Applicants will be able to check the answer key from the website of authority through online mode.
IIMC Entrance Answer key 2022 will consist of correct answers to every asked question in the entrance exam. Tough the answer key, Applicants will be able to predict their marks even before the declaration of result.
IIMC Entrance Result 2022:
The university will released the result on the basis of final answer key. University will release the result for every exam participated candidate through online mode. Applicants will be able to download their result from the 4th week of July 2022.
The IIMC result will not be sent to any candidate individually through post or any other offline mode. Applicants will have to download their result themselves by login into the website of authority.
IIMC Counselling 2022:
The counselling procedure will be organized by the university for successfully qualified applicants from the entrance exam. IIMC Counselling procedure will be followed by the GD and PI rounds. Shortlisted applicants from these rounds will get call letter for admission.
Applicants will have to report at their allotted center along with all required documents within given time period for confirming their admission. Applicants will have to complete all the formalities for freezing their seats.
Below we have provided the complete preparation tips for the IIMC Entrance Exam 2022:
- Go through the complete syllabus and exam pattern then study accordingly.
- Make a proper time schedule for study and follow it strictly.
- Participate in the mock test.
- Solve the previous years and sample papers.
- Make short notes and revise them constantly.
- Prepare from the related exam latest books.