Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Indore 2024 Application Form will be Releasing soon for Various Courses. Indian Institute of Management Indore (IIM Indore) has been a leader in the field of management education, interfacing with the industry, government and PSUs. The Institution is recognized as premier management institutions, comparable to the best in the world for teaching, research and interaction with industries.
Indian Institute Of Management, Indore (IIM Indore) provides a number of programs that differ from postgraduate to doctoral level. Making it one of the most renowned B-schools of the entire nation, IIM Indore focuses mostly on management courses. The 2024 release of the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) puts IIM Indore fifth between all the management schools in India.
Admission takes place on the basis of merit scored in the administrative level entrance test namely CAT. International students are registered on the basis of their GMAT scores. However, the CAT score has the most weightage at the shortlisting stage. Below in this article, candidates will get the detailed information regarding the IIM Indore 2024 latest updates, Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility criteria, and Admission procedure.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024.Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
IIM Indore 2024 Notification – Application Soon
Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Indore 2024 Application Form will be Releasing soon for Various Courses. Click Here to Apply Online. The link will be provided here.
Subscribe for You tube Channel NTA Exam Guide For Latest Updates. Click Here To Subscribe.
IIM Indore 2024 Important Dates
Below we have provided the IIM Indore 2024 Important Dates and events for the candidates:
|Released of Application Form||February 2024|
|Last date to submit Application||April 2024|
|Admit Card Downloading||To be Announced|
|IPM AT 2020 Test,||July 2024|
|Call for Personal Interviews||2nd week of May 2024|
|Personal Interviews||Last week of May 2024|
|Announcement of Provisional Admissions||3rd week of June 2024|
|Program Registration||Last week of July to
1st week of August 2024
Courses Offered by IIM Indore:
Below we have provided the academic courses offered by IIM Indore:
- Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGP)
- Executive Post Graduate Programme in Management (EPGP)
- Fellow Programme in Management (FPM)
- Post Graduate Programme in Human Resource Management (PGP-HRM)
- Post Graduate Programme in Management for Working Executives, (PGPMX) in Mumbai
- Executive Fellow Programme in Management (EFPM)
- Five Year Integrated Programme in Management (IPM)
- Executive Fellow Programme in Management and Governance (EFPMG)
IIM Indore 2024 Application Form
Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Indore 2024 Application Form will be Releasing soon for Various Courses. For admission to PGP (MBA Program)/ PGP-HRM IIM Ahmedabad is carrying out a CAT, in conjunction with the other 20 IIMs of the country. Order to fill in the Application Form, applicants are requested to follow the provided steps:
- Visit https://iimcat.ac.in or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on New Registration.
- Complete all required details and will provide a valid email and phone number.
- Applicants will receive a user id and password for further use.
- Enter the OTP and then click on the Validate OTP and submit after entering the Captcha Code.
- Check up on “I Agree” and submit CAT application form.
- After submitting the details, a message on registered mobile number containing the Password and email containing the User ID will be sent.
- Post a successful conclusion of CAT Registration, with the unique login id and password, is generated.
IIM Indore 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Below we have provided the IIM Indore 2024 Eligibility norms for the candidates to check:
For PGP and PGP-HRM
For admission to PGP and PGP-HRM courses candidates must have a valid Bachelor’s degree with a minimum 50%/ 45% (For reserved categories) marks or equivalent CGPA.
Note: Candidates appearing in the final year examination or have Result Status as Awaited are also eligible to apply.
Composite Score (CS)
|Components||PGP Score||PGP-HRM Score|
|10th Standard/ SCC Score||34 * [(Z App – Zmi)/ (Zmax-Zmin)]||36 * [(Z App – Zmi)/ (Zmax-Zmin)]|
|12th Standard/ HSC Score||40 * [(Z App – Zmi)/ (Zmax-Zmin)]||40 * [(Z App – Zmi)/ (Zmax-Zmin)]|
|CAT Overall Score||20 * [ App’ s CAT Overall Scorel Highest CAT Overall Score||20 * [ App’ s CAT Overall Scorel Highest CAT Overall Score|
|Diversity Factor (DF)||6||4 for Female App 0 for Other Applicants|
|Composite Score||= Sum of the above Scores (Max 100)||= Sum of the above Scores (Max 100)|
Final Composite Score (FCS):
|10th Standard/ SSC Score||10 * [(Z App – Zmi)/ (Zmax-Zmin)]|
|12th Standard/ HSC Score||10 * [(Z App – Zmi)/ (Zmax-Zmin)]|
|CAT 2024 Overall Score||20 * [ App ’ s CAT Overall Scorel Highest CAT Overall Score ]|
|WAT Score||20 * [(Z App – Zmi)/ (Zmax-Zmin)]|
|PI Score||40 * [(Z App – Zmi)/ (Zmax-Zmin)]|
|Final Composite Score||= Sum of the above Scores (Max 100)|
Candidates must passed Standard XII/HSC or any equivalent examination with a minimum of 65% marks (55 % for candidates from the SC/ST/ PwD category).
The placement group unit of the Indian Institute of Management Indore is inviting a number of reputed companies for the placement drive. The gender diversity at the time placement could be seen as the placement was 40% for both women and 60% for males. More than 200 companies came for recruitment to the batch 2016-2018. Tabulated below are the details regarding the placement by car at the Institute:
|Total no. of offers||200+|
|Total pre-placement offers||132|
|Highest Domestic Package||INR 40.5 LPA|
|Highest International Package||INR 89.25 LPA|
|Average CTC||INR 20.79 LPA|
|Average CTC (Top 50)||INR 30.04 LPA|
|Average CTC (Top 100)||INR 28.74 LPA|
|Median Salary||INR 19.4 LPA|
- 27% of the seats have been reserved for Other Backward Classes candidates belonging to the “Non-Creamy” layer (NC-OBC).
- 15% seats are reserved for Scheduled Caste (SC).
- A 5% reservation is provided for the Scheduled Tribe (ST) candidates in seat allocation.
- 10% reservation is made available for Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) candidates.
- 5% of seats are additional reserved for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwD).
IIM Indore 2024 Selection Criteria:
IIMs organized the Common Admission Test (CAT) to provide Admissions to the Post Graduate Programmes in Management (PGP) at Indore, Dubai (UAE) and Mumbai. Through the CAT results, candidates are selected for the Personal Interview (PI) and Written Ability Test (WAT). But IIM Indore sets major importance on the 10th and 12th scores as has been observed in previous years as well.
Non-Resident Indian (NRI) candidates are similarly qualified for application and should have been scored a minimum GMAT score of 650 to be selected for further assessments. Admissions to the Executive Post Graduate Programme in Management (EPGP), a program designed for administrators with a bare minimum of 5 years of work experience is conducted through GMAT.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
CAT 2024 Sectional and Overall Percentile Cut-off
|Category||Quantitative Aptitude||Logical Reasoning||Verbal Ability||Overall|
For the financial needs of the worthy and meritorious students, the B-School provides multiple scholarships. These are being provided on the basis of several parameters including family income and previous academic merit. The names of such scholarships are Aditya Birla Scholarship, State Bank of India Bursaries and Eicher Scholarship. Apart from this, several awards and medals are also provided to students by IIM Indore.
IIM Indore Contact Details:
Indian Institute of Management Indore
Prabandh Shikhar, Rau-Pithampur Road
Indore – 453556, Madhya Pradesh, India