IIIT Nagpur Admission 2023 Application Form will be Released soon for Various Courses. Indian Institute Of Information Technology, Nagpur is the most important university that is located in Nagpur, Maharashtra. IIIT Nagpur provides the B.Tech program of four-year duration through two concentrations in Computer Science and Engineering and Electronics and Communication Engineering. Students who have confirmed the 10+2 examination in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics with the smallest 75% marks are considered entitled to get admission to the B.Tech program.
For Admission in IIIT Nagpur admission will be done through entrance-based for both its BTech and PhD programmes. Candidates willing to get admission to the flagship BTech course based on JEE Main scores followed by JoSAA Counselling. For PhD, however, eligible candidates must have a valid GATE score.
IIIT Nagpur Admission 2023 Notification – Application Soon
IIIT Nagpur 2023 Application Form will be Releasing soon for Various Courses. Click Here to Apply Online. The link will be provided here.
Subscribe for You tube Channel NTA Exam Guide For Latest Updates. Click Here To Subscribe.
IIIT Nagpur 2023 Important Dates:
Below we have provided the schedule of IIIT Nagpur 2023 Important Dates for the candidates to refer:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
|Released of Application Form,||To be Announced|
|Last Date to submit Application form||To be Announced|
IIIT Nagpur 2023 Application Form:
Below we have provided the important information regarding the application form for the reference of the applicants:
IIIT Nagpur Admission 2023 Application Form will be Released soon for Various Courses. Candidates must log in through online mode on behalf of JEE Main through its official website. The form will be released through online mode.
Payment of the application fee means to be done in both online or offline manners.
Step to Apply Application Form
- Open the official website of JEE Main.
- Login with Aadhar number, candidates will get a username and password to login to fill the application.
- Log in to your account and fill-up the form.
- provide the legal and correct particulars and attach the required documents.
- Pay the application fee by means of online mode for instance Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card.
- Submit the form on or beforehand the stipulated date.
- For Online Paper: INR 1000/- (aimed at general and OBC category) & INR 500/- (on behalf of SC and ST category)
- For Offline Paper: INR 500/- (on behalf of general and OBC category) and INR 250/- (on behalf of SC and ST students)
- Seat Allotment Letter of JoSAA 2023.
- JEE Rank Card.
- Photo ID Proof.
- Original Certificate for Date of Birth issued by Competent Authority/Class X Board Certificate for Date of Birth.
- Original Certificate of Social Category.
- Original Certificate for Person with Disabilities.
- Transfer Certificate/Migration Certificate.
- Four Passport size photograph.
IIIT Nagpur 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Below we have provided the IIIT Nagpur Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria for the candidates to check before applying:
|Course Name||Specializations||Intake||Minimum Eligibility||Selection Criteria|
|B.Tech||Computer Science and Engineering||120||10+2 examination in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics with minimum 75% marks||JEE Main 2023|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||90|
- IIIT Nagpur set forth a 4-year B.Tech program to the students in two specializations which are Computer Science and Engineering and Electronic and Communication Engineering.
- Candidates who have accomplished 10+2 in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics with a minimum of 75% marks are entitled aimed at the B.Tech course.
- IIIT Nagpur is making the preparation to provide courses corresponding to Master of Technology and Doctor of Philosophy in the upcoming session.
IIIT Nagpur 2023 Reservation Criteria:
The college sticks to the reservation policy for admission through JEE Main. Below are the reservation criteria shadowed by the college.
|Reserved Category||Reservation Seats|
IIIT Nagpur 2023 Admissions Process:
Indian Institute of Information Technology provides the B.Tech program in two concentrations. The course stands for a four-year duration and has an intake of 120 pupils in CSE and 90 in EC.
The minimum entitlement requirement to get admission to the course is candidates must have completed 10+2 examination in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics with least 75% marks (65% intended for the candidates of the reserved category) from a known board.
Candidates have to succeed in JEE Main in order to get admission in the course. Admission to the program is given through the Central Seat Allocation Board (CSAB) by Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA), Government of India.
- Selection to the program in IIIT Nagpur is specified through Central Seat Allocation Board (CSAB) through Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JOSAA) because of JEE Main rank.
- Joint Entrance Exam (JEE Main) is showed by CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) for admission to BE/ B.Tech courses.
- JEE Main cut off is prepared on the basis of the normalized score.
- There stands a minimum cut off that is mandatory for taking admission in IIIT Nagpur. Cut off changes each year. Cut off depends on the number of seats available, the number of applications for the course, applicant’s category and previous year cut off, etc.
- Students are needed to meet at least cut off for taking admission .