IIIT Bangalore Admission 2023 Application Form will be Released soon for Various Courses. IITB is known as the International Institute of Information Technology, Bangalore is a well-reputed university and is acknowledged to have an association with the IT industry, distant organizations, and distinguished experts to provide exceptional teaching and prospects concerning science and technology. In the corporation with the research programs, the University provides a Ph.D. and MS in the course of research in seven diverse subjects.
IIIT-Bangalore has provided a different intellectual program, M.Sc. (Digital Society) in July 2015, which is to be found at the juncture of a master’s in social science and a master’s in information technology. There remains a two year (4 Semester Course), and the batch capacity for this course is about 30. Below, in this article, applicants will get the detailed information regarding the IIIT Bangalore 2023 Admission dates, application form, eligibility criteria, and admission procedure, etc.
IIIT Bangalore Admission 2023 Notification – Application Soon
IIIT Bangalore 2023 Application Form will be Releasing soon for Various Courses. Click Here to Apply Online. The link will be provided here.
Subscribe for You tube Channel NTA Exam Guide For Latest Updates. Click Here To Subscribe.
IIIT Bangalore 2023 Overview:
|University Name||IIIT Bangalore|
|Full-Form||International Institute of Information Technology, Bangalore|
|Course Offered||PG, Diploma & Other Courses|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||–|
|Helpline Number||Phone: +91 80 4140 7777
Fax: +91 80 4140 7704
|Address||26/C, Electronics City,
Bangalore – 560100.
|Email Id||[email protected]|
Courses Offered by IIIT-B:
The Indian Institute of Information Technology, Bangalore is a high-class institute that offers the given below programs.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024.Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
Integrated M.Tech (CSE/ ECE)
- M.Tech (IT/ ESD)
- Master of Science (Research)
- CSE, ECE, and ESD stand for Computer Software Engineering, Electronics & Communications Engineering, and Electronic Systems Design respectively.
M.Tech specializations are offered in the subsequent streams:
- Computer Science
- Data Sciences
- Electronic System Design
- Networking and Communication
- Embedded systems
- Software Engineering
IIIT Bangalore 2023 Important Dates:
Below we have provided the schedule of IIIT Bangalore 2023 Important Dates for the candidates to refer:
M.Tech CSE & ECE
|Released of Application Form,||3rd week of March 2023|
|Last Date to submit Application form & Pay Application Fee||Last week of April 2023|
|Notification for Selected Candidates||1st week of June 2023|
|Remittance of acceptance fee||As noted in the offer letter|
|Joining date for a new batch||3rd week of July 2023|
|Classes begin||3rd week of July 2023|
For M.Sc (Digital Society)
|Released of Application Form,||3rd week of March 2023|
|Last Date to submit Application Form||2nd week of July 2023|
|Written test and personal interviews||3rd week of July 2023|
|Release of the first list of selected candidates||Last week of July 2023|
|Payment of confirmation fees by the candidates selected in the first list||As per Offer Letter|
|Program Orientation sessions||3rd week of August 2023|
|Reporting at IIIT Bangalore campus||Last week of August 2023|
|Classes begin||1st week of September 2023|
IIIT Bangalore 2023 Application Form:
Below we have provided the important information regarding the application form for the reference of the applicants:
IIIT Bangalore Admission 2023 Application Form will be Released soon for Various Courses. At the official website name as http://www.iiitb.ac.in /Admissions-new, applicants can go across certain guidelines for attaining the online application form, fill it, and submit the Application Form following the steps provided on the form.
- Application fees: Rs. 1000
- Aspirants can fill the form following the online method at http://iiitb.online-ap1.com/.
MS & M.Phil/Ph.D in Science
- You need to pay a non-refundable application fee of INR 1000/- as per the instructions for Master of Science by Research/ Master of Science (Research)/Ph.D. online applications.
- The application is Rs. 1000/-
Steps to Apply
- Hit the button “Apply Now” on the IIIT Bangalore website or straight reach there.
- Click on the button Proceed to Application.
- Provide the Personal Details, Contact Details, and opt for Imtech in Program details.
- Present the Application Form and give the required fee by means of online making avail of Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card.
- After the payment of the amount, an Application ID is given.
- Just save it for future needs.
All emails must be referred to the subsequent address:
International Institute of Information Technology, Bangalore
26/C, Electronics City,
Hosur Road, Bangalore – 560100
Tel. (080) 4140 7777 / 2852 7627 Fax: (080) 28527636
How to Prepare for IIIT Bangalore 2023:
The most important way to prepare for the exam is to solve the previous year’s question papers. The papers provide the bundle of familiar questions that were part of previous exams.
Give a look at the syllabus as this includes all the topic related exams. After being identical to the patterns of topics, you will plan your strategy for the examination.
Admissions-new, applicants will come across certain guidelines for attaining the online application form, fill it, and submit the application form following the steps instructed on the form.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
IIIT Bangalore 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Below we have provided the IIIT Bangalore 2023 Eligibility Criteria for the candidates to check before applying:
- Undergraduate degree (or at least 3 years duration) in any discipline with a first division/class from a recognized University. Candidates appearing in their final year/semester exam can also apply subject to they graduate.
- knowledge of basic computer applications or some prior certification of computer application/programming from a recognized institute could be useful to you but is not mandatory.
- work experience calculated as an extra advantage but is not required.
For M.Phil/Ph.D. in Science & M.Sc
- A four-year bachelor’s degree in engineering (B.E., B.Tech. or equivalent) and a master’s degree in engineering (M.E., M.Tech. or equivalent) correspondingly.
For MS & Ph.D. in Information Technology & Society
- A Bachelor’s and a Master’s degree in engineering, social sciences, medicine, or public health, are required for MSR and Ph.D. programs, respectively.
For MS & Ph.D. in Mathematics & Basic Sciences (Physics and Chemistry)
- The minimum qualification is an M.Sc. in Physics and Chemistry, respectively, or a Master’s degree (Master of Science by Research., M.E., M.Tech. or equivalent) in a related subject.
For MS & Ph.D. in Mathematics
- A Master’s degree in engineering (M.Tech., M.E. or equivalent) or a Master’s degree in Mathematics is required.
IIIT Bangalore 2023 Selection Process:
Candidates must check the IIIT Bangalore 2023 Selection Process
After the application is observed in sequence, applicants need to take part in the written examination scheduled to be conducted at IIIT Bangalore estimating the arithmetical/numerical, logical, and vocal capabilities along with strategy, social, and information technology cognizance.
After meeting the criteria for the entrance exam, they will have to turn up for a personal interview to be held at IIIT Bangalore. After the end of which, there is a complete possibility to be summoned for the Final Interview.
MS & M.Phil/ Ph.D in Science
The University agrees to take into account the GATE/ GRE/ UGC-NET/ CSIR-NET/ JRF/ JEST scores for gaining entry into MS and Ph.D. programs. In some specific events, IIIT-B can hold an individual entrance exam.