IGNTU 2024 Admission will be done through NTA CUET 2024. IGNTU is known as the Indira Gandhi National Tribal University it is a Central University, and is situated in Madhya Pradesh. The University is accredited by NAAC with a grade ‘B’. It provides degree, diploma, and certificate programs to eligible candidates at the undergraduate (UG), postgraduate (PG), and doctorate (Ph.D.) level.
No entrance test is for admission to the undergraduate courses but the IGNTU University, can conduct an entrance test for PG courses. Below, in this article, applicants will get the detailed information regarding the IGNTU 2024 Admission dates, application form, eligibility criteria, and admission procedure, etc.
IGNTU Admission 2024 Notification – Admission Soon
IGNTU 2024 Overview:
|Full-Form||Indira Gandhi National Tribal University|
|Courses Offered||MBA, M.A.|
|Mode of Application||Online & Offline|
|Mode of Exam||–|
|Address||Lal Pur, Amarkantak, Madhya Pradesh 484886|
IGNTU 2024 Important Dates:
Below we have provided the schedule of IGNTU University 2024 Important Dates for the candidates to refer:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024.Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
For NTA CUET
|CUET Registration 2024
|UG Course||PG Course|
|Released of Application Form,||9th February 2024||20th March 2024|
|Last Date to submit Application form||30th March 2024||19th April 2024|
|Last day to pay the online fee||30th March 2024||19th April 2024|
|Application Form Re-Open||–||–|
|Application Correction Dates||1st to 3rd April 2024||20th to 23rd April 2024|
|Downloading of Admit Cards||May 2024||May 2024|
|Exam Dates||21st to 31st May 2024||June 2024|
|Reserve Exam Dates||1st to 7th June 2024||–|
|Answer Key Release Date||June 2024||June 2024|
|Date for Objections||–||–|
|Final answer key||–||June 2024|
|Result||July 2024||July 2024|
IGNTU 2024 Application Form:
Below we have provided the important information regarding the application form for the reference of the applicants:
All the candidates willing to get admission at Indira Gandhi National Tribal University can apply through online and fill the Application Form & fee online on or before the last date.
- IGNTU 2024 Application Form will be Released soon for UG & PG Courses.
- Candidates must visit the official website if they want to apply to get admission at Indira Gandhi National Tribal University.
- Candidates will need to fill the Application Form correctly otherwise it will be considered incomplete.
- Candidates can also fill the application form through offline mode.
- For more details regarding the IGNTU 2024 application form & fee visit the official website.
- Candidates should make ready there passport size photograph and signature for uploading.
- Candidates have to keep their printed copies of the Application Form.
IGNTU 2024 Eligibility Criteria:
Below we have provided the IGNTU Admission 2024 Eligibility Criteria for the candidates to check before applying:
The applicants must check the eligibility criteria before applying for the IGNTU Admission 2024.
Here we are providing you with the IGNTU Admission 2024 Eligibility Criteria for all the UG & PG courses offered at this university.
- The candidates willing to apply for postgraduate courses should have a graduation degree and the candidates willing to apply for undergraduate courses must be 12th passed with the relevant subject.
- For more details about the eligibility criteria for Indira Gandhi National, Tribal University visit the official website.
IGNTU 2024 How to Apply:
Candidates willing to get admission must fill application on the official website of IGNTU. The application form of IGNTU will be released through online as well as offline mode.
Candidates will need to follow the procedure to fill the IGNTU application carefully according to mentioned in the brochure.
The steps to fill the application form are as follows:
- Navigate the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on ‘Online Application’.
- After that click on the ‘Fee Payment’ tab and pay the fee.
- Click on the ‘Initiate Payment’ button and you will be redirected to the payment page.
- Select the payment option and click on the ‘Pay’ button.
- On submission of the application fee a ’registration ID’ will be generated.
- Use the payment ID to fill the application form.
- After payment candidates can also check their payment status by clicking on the ‘Know Your Payment Status’ tab.
- Now click on the ‘Fill Application (only after fee payment)’ tab.
- Fill in all the details asked therein carefully and accurately.
- After that click on the ‘Save’ or ‘Preview/Submit’ button.
- Upload the scanned images and click on the ‘Save’ button to save the data.
- Click on the “Print Application Form” option and take the copy of it for further usage.