IEMJEE 2022 Phase-4 Online Application Form has been Released. IEMJEE is a university level entrance exam held by the IEM group (Institute of Engineering & Management) group & UEM (University of Engineering & Management). The examination will be organized for the candidates looking admission in various UG and PG Courses of Engineering, Management, Computer Science, Science etc. fields.
University will also offer admission on the basis of State level entrance examination known as WBJEEB. Below in this article, we have provided the complete information with updates on IEMJEE Admission 2022.
Below we have provided the complete list of offered courses through IEMJEE 2022:
- UG Courses: B.Tech., BBA, BCA B.Sc. etc.
- PG Courses: MBA, M.Tech., MCA etc.
IEMJEE 2022 Notification – Application Form Released
| IEMJEE 2022 Phase-4 Online Application Form has been Released. Click Here to Apply.
IEMJEE 2022 Phase-3 Admit Card has been released through the online mode. Click Here to Download Admit Card.
IEMJEE 2022 Exam Dates:
Below we have provided the complete tentative exam dates for IEMJEE 2022 Examination:
|Application Form Releases||15th February 2022|
|Last date to submit the application form||Ongoing|
|Phase-2 Exam Dates||18th Apr – 29th May 2022|
|Result declaration||As per the schedule|
IEMJEE Application Form 2022:
Below we have provided the complete details with some instruction regarding the IEMJEE Application Form 2022:
- The Application form has been provided through online mode only.
- Applicant are suggested to fulfill their eligibility before applying as only eligible candidates will be allowed to apply for the admission.
- Applicant must fill the application form very carefully as there won’t be any correction facility for the application form.
- The details filled by applicant in the application form must be same as it appears in their marksheet, any alteration could cause rejection of Application form.
- An individual can fill only one application form as multiple application form of same candidate can cause rejection of application form.
There won’t be any application fee for IEMJEE 2022 Examination.
IEMJEE Eligibility Criteria 2022:
Below we have provided the complete Eligibility Norms prescribed for the IEMJEE 2022:
For B.Tech. Courses:
- Qualification: Applying candidates must have passed 10+2 intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Subject: Applicants must have Physics & Mathematics compulsory subjects in their qualifying examination.
- Marks: He/she must have score at least 60% marks in the qualifying exam to be eligible for examination.
- Score card: Applying candidate must have valid score of JEE Main/ IEMJEE/ WBJEEB exam.
For M.Tech. Courses:
- Qualification: Applicants must have Bachelor’s degree in B.Tech/B.E or equivalent from any recognized institution.
- Marks: candidates must score minimum 50% marks in the qualifying exam to be eligible.
- Score card: Applying candidates must have valid score in required examination.
For MBA Courses:
- Qualification: Applicants must be the bachelor’s degree holder in any discipline from any recognized university.
- Marks: He/ she must have scored at least 50% marks in their qualifying exam to be eligible.
- Score card: Applicants must have valid score in MAT/ CAT/ IEMJEE or other state level exam.
- Appearing: Applicants appearing in the last semester examination in 2022 can also apply for the admission.
IEMJEE Exam Pattern 2022:
Below we have provided the complete exam pattern for IEMJEE 2022 examination.
For B.Tech Course:
- Exam mode: The exam for B.Tech course will be held through online mode only.
- Duration: Total 2 hours will be provided for solving the question paper.
- Questions: The question paper will be consist of 120 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s).
- Marking Scheme: total 4 marks will be provided on every positive response and 1 Mark will get deducted for every negative response.
Below we have provided the complete exam pattern:
IEMJEE Syllabus 2022:
The syllabus of IEMJEE 2022 will differ for both UG and PG Courses. Syllabus for UG courses will be consist of relevant questions from 12th level syllabus, whereas the syllabus for PG Courses will be followed by the various questions from relevant UG courses.
Applicants can check the complete syllabus of every individual offered programme through the website of authority.
IEMJEE Preparation Tips
Below we have provided some effective IEMJEE 2022 Preparation Tips for better preparation of examination:
- Just visit the complete Exam pattern and syllabus then start your preparation accordingly.
- Make the proper schedule and follow it strictly.
- Avoid unnecessary distraction and keep your focus on the study.
- Keep participating in the mock tests as it will help the candidates for better practices.
- Solve the previous year and Sample papers.
- Regularly make the short notes and revise them properly.
IEMJEE Admit Card 2022:
IEMJEE Admit card will be released for every candidates after few days form the completion of registration process. The official authority will release the Admit card for successfully registered candidates only. Registered candidates will be able to access the admit card by login into the official website through online mode.
The admit card will be made available for every registered candidate from the last week of June 2022. Applicants must carry their admit card along with them on the day of examination, as no candidates will be allowed to participate in examination without valid admit card.
IEMJEE Result 2022:
IEMJEE Result will be released after few days from the completion of entrance examination. The official authority will prepare the result for every exam participated candidate on the basis of their performance in entrance exam. Applicants will be able to access their result from 4th week of July 2022.
The result will be declared for every candidate through the official website. On the basis of result, authority will prepare a merit list containing the names of shortlisted candidate for counselling procedure.
IEMJEE Counselling 2022:
IEMJEE Counselling will be the final step of Admission process. Applicants will be selected for the counselling procedure on the basis of final merit list. The official authority will organized the Counselling procedure through offline mode at Jaipur & Kolkata campuses.
Applicants will have to report at the prescribed counselling location for participating in counselling procedure. The seats will be provided to the candidates on the basis of their rank in merit list and performance in counselling procedure.
Applicants will also have to carry all required document at the time of counselling procedure for verification rounds. Following are the list of required document of the verification rounds:
- Class 12th mark sheet & certificate
- IEMJEE 2022 admit card
- Graduation mark sheet
- IEMJEE 2022 rank card/ result
- Migration certificate
- Transfer certificate
- GATE/ CAT/ WB JECA score card/ JEE Main (As per the course applied for)