ICHO 2023 application form will be released soon. ICHO is often known officially as the International Chemistry Olympiad. ICHO (International Chemistry Olympiad) is held every year for qualified candidates. The official organizing bodies ICHO (International Chemistry Olympiad) will organize it in the form of a competition open to all high school students.
ICHO (International Chemistry Olympiad) is one of the international science Olympiads held every year. The ICHO (International Chemistry Olympiad) will consist of two exams: theoretical and practical. Applicants will have to pass both levels.
More information related to ICHO (International Chemistry Olympiad) 2023 will be provided to candidates in this article such as important events and dates, eligibility criteria, registration process, exam pattern , admit card, results and more.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024.Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
ICHO 2023 Notification: Application Soon
ICHO 2023 Application Form will be Released Soon. The Link will be provided here.
ICHO 2023 Important Dates
Detailed information about important events of ICHO (International Chemistry Olympiad) 2023 has been mentioned in the table below for candidates.
|Important Events||Tentative Dates|
|Online registration for countries begins||To be announced|
|Deadline for country registrationParticipants registration opening
Travel information registration opening
|To be announced|
|Deadline for Head mentor, Mentor, Observer, and Guest registration||To be announced|
||To be announced|
|Deadline for online registration of all travel details||To be announced|
|Official arrival day||To be announced|
|Opening Ceremony||To be announced|
|Practical exam day||To be announced|
|Theoretical exam day and Reunion party||To be announced|
|Closing ceremony and Farewell Party||To be announced|
|Official departure day||To be announced|
ICHO 2023 Registration Process
Applying for ICHO (International Chemistry Olympiad) 2023 will be a simple 3-step process for selected candidates. We have tried to cover some details about this for the candidates.
- Country registration
- The national registration deadline is 1 March and registration must be completed by this date, otherwise the team will be disqualified from ICHO (International Chemistry Olympiad) 2023.
- Applicant’s registration
- Information for all applicants must be submitted.
- Candidate registration deadline will be May 15 (adults) and June 1 for candidates).
- All information related to food, accommodation, and health must be submitted
- Participation fees must also be paid by June 1.
- Travel information submission
- All the information related to the travel of the team should be sent to the foundation for confirmation.
ICHO 2023 Instruction for Applicants
The applicants need to check on the below-given instructions related to the exams.
- The ICHO (International Chemistry Olympiad) 2023 exam will take place on July 25 and registration must be done 10 days before the exam date.
- The ICHO 2023 (International Chemistry Olympiad) exam will be held in Istanbul, the exam will be scheduled from 12 noon to 5 pm.
- The ICHO (International Chemistry Olympiad) 2023 exam will be an offline exam, meaning candidates will need to prepare all the necessary materials for the exam.
- The ICHO (International Chemistry Olympiad) 2023 answer sheet will be scanned by the organizers of the examination center.
ICHO 2023 Selection Process
The applicants will have to clear four different levels to be selected for the ICHO (International Chemistry Olympiad) 2023. The applicants can refer to the below information to know more.
- Level 1: NSEC – National Standard Examination in Chemistry,
- Level 2: INCO – Indian National Chemistry Olympiad
- Level 3: OSC – Orientation cum Selection Camp.
- Level 4: PDT – Pre-departure Training Camp.
- Level 5: IChO – International Chemistry Olympiad.
Important Note: National Standard Examination in Chemistry will be conducted by IAPT (Indian Association of Physics Teachers) and all other levels will be conducted by HBCSE.
ICHO 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should check the eligibility criteria before applying for anything. ICHO (International Chemistry Olympiad) 2023 will be a selection made from previous stages so there is nothing to explain about that.
- Age: Candidates must not be over 20 years old at the time of the ICHO (International Chemistry Olympiad) 2023 exam.
- Group: The group should consist of 4 students, 2 leaders (teachers), and 1 observer (Scientific).
ICHO 2023 Exam Pattern
- Duration: The applicants will get complete five hours in total to write both the ICHO (International Chemistry Olympiad) 2023 exam papers.
- Parts: ICHO (International Chemistry Olympiad) 2023 exam will be conducted in two parts as below.
- Theoretical exam – 60 marks
- Practical exam – 40 marks
ICHO 2023 Results
Details will be available regarding the ICHO (International Chemistry Olympiad) Result 2023 which has been mentioned below for the candidates.
- Type of Medal
- Total Score