IARI Admission 2024 Admission will be done through NTA CUET (UG) 2024. IARI is known as the Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi is a Deemed University and is established in the year 1958. IARI is the leading institute in the country for agricultural research and education. It has 20 divisions in total with 5 multi-discipline centers in Delhi & 8 regional stations.
IARI is currently providing the M.Sc, M.Tech & PhD degrees in the 26 different subjects for the candidates. IARI conducts separate entrance exams for Postgraduate, and Ph.D. courses. Admission to M.Sc & M.Tech courses will be done based on the entrance examination merit list context. Admission to the Ph.D. course will be done based on the applicant’s performance in the entrance examination (80% weightage) + academic general evaluation (10% weightage) + interview (10% weightage). Below, in this article, applicants will get the detailed information regarding the IARI 2024 Admission dates, application form, eligibility criteria, and admission procedure, etc.
IARI Admission 2024 Notification – Admission Soon
Below we have provided the schedule of IARI 2024 Important Dates for the candidates to refer:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024.Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now.
- Jaipur National University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
For NTA CUET (UG)
|CUET Registration 2024
|Released of Application Form,||9th February 2024|
|Last Date to submit Application form||30th March 2024|
|Last day to pay the online fee||30th March 2024|
|Application Form Re-Open||9th – 11th April 2024|
|Application Correction Dates||1st – 3rd April 2024|
|Downloading of Admit Card||May 2024|
|Exam Dates||21st – 31st May 2024|
|Reserve Exam Dates||1st – 7th June 2024|
|Answer Key Release Date||June 2024|
|Date for Objections||–|
|Final answer key||–|
IARI Admission 2024 Application Form:
Below we have provided the important information regarding the application form for the reference of the applicants:
IARI Admission 2024 Application Form will be Released soon through NTA CUET (UG) 2024. The application process will be done for M.Sc./ M.Tech/ Ph.D. program.
The application form is provided through online by the institute and it has to be presented to the Academic Council prematurely with all the necessary documents. Candidates may request a single disciplinary only.
- Visit the college website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on the Admission option beneath the Academics tab.
- Individual connections of the Ph.D. & PG application form will be administered on the Admission page.
- Click the link, download the form and fill it up in the right way.
- Enter all the relevant details properly and the carefully such as, personal details, academic details, work experience details, the address of correspondence, etc.
Attach all required documents such as:
- Proof of D.O.B.
- SSC mark sheet or equivalent certificate.
- HSC mark sheet or equivalent certificate.
- Graduate degree course mark sheet or equivalent certificate from any recognized university.
- Postgraduate degree course mark sheet or equivalent certificate from any recognized university.
- Candidates from the university that follows the course-credit system shall submit the Course Completion Certificate issued by the Registrar/Principal/Dean/Associate Dean of the university/college.
- Certificate of Schedule Caste/ Tribe/ OBC/ PH issued by the District Magistrate or other relevant authorities.
- Document of the proof of continuous employment through the employer, if the candidate is employed.
- Recent Passport sized photograph of the candidate.
Complete the application form by making payment of fees through the following method.
- Online mode: In the event that the application form is downloaded through online mode from the institute’s website a DD of INR 500 (General category) and INR 250 (Reserved category) drawn for the benefit of the Registrar, Post Graduate School, Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi.
- By Post: Sending a crossed DD of INR 575 together with the written request for application form and information bulletin clearly mentioning the correspondence address of the presidential candidate.
IARI Admission 2024 Eligibility Criteria:
Below we have provided the IARI Admission 2024 Eligibility Criteria for the candidates to check before applying:
|Course Name||Specialization||Minimum Eligibility||Selection Criteria|
|M.Sc./M.Tech||Agricultural Chemical, Agricultural Economics, Agricultural Engineering, Agricultural Extension, Agricultural Physics, Agricultural Statistics, Agronomy, Biochemistry, Bioinformatics, Computer application, Entomology, Environmental Science, Genetics, Horticulture, Microbiology, Nematology, Molecular Biology and Biotechnology, Plant pathology, Plant physiology, Plant Genetic Resources, Post-Harvest Technology, Seed Science and Technology, Soil Science and Agricultural Chemistry, Water Science and Technology||Bachelor’s degree (B.Sc/BE/B.Tech) in the respective discipline.||On the basis of marks in the entrance test.|
IARI Admission 2024 Result:
IARI Admission 2024 Result will be released through the online mode on the official website of the university. Applicants can check their results by entering their roll number and other required details in the website.
The Result will be released in the form of category-wise merit lists. Nominees that will qualify with the required minimum percentile will be enrolled in the Result.
Steps to download the Result
- Click on the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Applicants will need to download the result with roll no.
- Click on the submit option.
- Then you can successfully download the result.
IARI Admission 2024 Admission Procedure :
ACR formulates the eligibility norms for the candidates willing to get admission in M.Sc. & M.Tech degree course. The Academic Council updates the eligibility norms in every academic year.
Overall eligibility criteria are a Bachelor’s degree following the 10+2+4 pattern or equivalent. Candidates will receive all the admission details into the information bulletin on the institute’s website.
Candidates must fill in the application form, attach the documents, make the payment offline, and post the application form to the appropriate authority. Application form submission should be done through the last week of April, and an entrance test is conducted in the month of May.
Admission to the PhD degree course in any of its 26 disciplines is given on the basis of an entrance examination done by the IARI. The entrance test paper is divided into three sections i.e. General Agriculture (Paper I) and Part II & III (Subject-wise paper).
The final Result is formulated on the basis of marks received in written test (80%), the total academic score (which consist of the marks of Class X & XII) it holds 10% weightage, and the result achieved in the personal interview test, it contributes to 10% of marks.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- SAGE Bhopal, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- FIEM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ITM Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Pimpri Chinchwad University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ISHM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Assam Down Town University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
Candidates who have not been studied any subject of Agriculture in postgraduate degree program shall need to take the Introductory Agriculture of 36 credits in the first year of their Ph.D. degree courses. The academic council is responsible for the development of eligibility criteria. The seats availablility and the eligibility criteria are subject to change every year by the Academic Council. Admission will be provided based on the final merit list prepared by the Academic Council.