Himalayan University 2024 Admission will be done through NTA CUET 2024. Himalayan University is established in 2013, is a state-level private University approved by UGC and founded by the Jean foundation and is located in Itanagar. Himalayan University put forward several Undergraduate and Post Graduate courses for appropriate applicants involved.
Himalayan University provides an admission to huge number of degree programs ranging from bachelors to post graduate and many more diplomas and certification programs. Candidates can choose either any of the courses like MBA, BBA, B.com, B.A, MCA or any other masters, bachelors or research programs can fill an admission form to enroll with willing degree courses. Below, in this article, applicants will get the detailed information regarding the SSSIHL 2024 Admission dates, application form, eligibility criteria, and admission procedure, etc.
Himalayan University 2024 Notification – Admission Soon
Himalayan University 2024 Admission will be done through NTA CUET 2024. Click Here to Apply Online.
Subscribe for You tube Channel NTA Exam Guide For Latest Updates. Click Here To Subscribe.
Courses Offered by Himalayan University:
Below we have provided some UG and PG courses for admission procedure-
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024.Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Jaipur National University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- BA/ MA in Social Sciences.
- BA/ MA in the English Language.
- B.Com/ M.Com.
- B.Sc (PCM/ PCB/ CBZ)
- B.Sc (Maths/ Physics/ Chemistry)
- B.Sc in Zoology/ Botany.
- Library Science (B.Lib/ M.Lib)
- MA Education B.Ed/ D.Ed (Spl Education)
- M.Tech/ Diploma Courses.
- DCA/ PGDCA/ BCA/ MCA.
- BBA/ MBA.
Himalayan University 2024 Overview:
Below we have provided the highlights of the Himalayan University for the candidates and they have to check it.
|Courses Offered||UG / PG/ Diploma / PG Diploma|
|Mode of Application||Online / Offline|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Helpline Number||Phone: 0360-2203618
Mobile: +91 9910057970
Near Arunachal Pradesh Forest Corporation
Distt. Papumpare- 791111
|Email ID:||[email protected]|
|Vice-Chancellor||Prof (Dr.) Shri S. P. Singh.|
|State / UT||Arunachal Pradesh|
Himalayan University 2024 Important Dates:
Below we have provided the schedule of Himalayan University 2024 Important Dates for the candidates to refer:
For NTA CUET
|CUET Registration 2024
|UG Course||PG Course|
|Released of Application Form,||9th February 2024||20th March 2024|
|Last Date to submit Application form||30th March 2024||19th April 2024|
|Last day to pay the online fee||30th March 2024||19th April 2024|
|Application Form Re-Open||–||–|
|Application Correction Dates||1st to 3rd April 2024||20th to 23rd April 2024|
|Admit card Downloading||May 2024||May 2024|
|Exam Dates||21st to 31st May 2024||June 2024|
|Reserve Exam Dates||1st to 7th June 2024||–|
|Answer Key Release Date||June 2024||June 2024|
|Date for Objections||–||–|
|Final answer key||–||June 2024|
|Result Declaration||July 2024||July 2024|
Himalayan University 2024 Application Form:
Below we have provided the important information regarding the application form for the reference of the applicants:
Himalayan University Admission 2024 Application Form will be Released soon for UG & PG Courses. Candidates are requested to check the Eligibility criteria provided below before applying. Candidate can apply online to fill the Application form.
Steps to Apply
- The Application Form can be released through online mode. They can apply by getting into Application Form
- First, applicants will need to start filling up details for instance Candidate’s Name, Password, Email-ID, Mobile Number, Gender, State.
- After the registration, the candidate will accept the User ID and Password on their listed email id.
- Supposing, candidates have any complaint, they need to approach the query box.
- Then accomplish the authentication demanded application.
- Subsequently, applicants should input Personal Details, Education Qualification Details and other details in the online application.
- When the details are equipped in the Application Form, the applicant will be needed to confer a scanned copy of Photograph and signature.
- The candidate can move forward with the payment
- To finish, candidates can last of all comply with the online application and take the photocopy of the form.
Himalayan University 2024 Eligibility Criteria:
Below we have provided the Himalayan University Admission 2024 Eligibility Criteria for the candidates to check before applying:
Applicants willing to get admission in more than a few courses released by University are suggested to fulfill the terms of eligibility. It is needed to explore the eligibility criteria before deciding on filling an application form.
For Under Graduate Courses:
- Diploma courses: Passed in class 10 examinations
- Diploma in Pharmacy / BPT : Passed in class 12 examinations in PCB subjects.
- B.A / B.Com / BBA / BSW / D.Ed / B.A LLB / B.Tech / BCA : Passed in Class 12 Examinations
- B.Ed: Graduate in any stream with ( OBC/SC/ST 45% and Gen 50% ).
- LLB: Graduation with Min. 50%.
For Post Graduate Courses:
- PG Diploma: Graduation is necessary.
- M.A / M.Tech / MBA / M.Com / MSW: Graduation in applicable Field/Discipline.
- MCA: Graduate degree in BCA/BSc.(IT)/ M.Sc.(IT).
- LLM: Graduate degree in LLB Min. 50%.
- Masters Degree from any Recognized University or Institution in an applicable subject with minimum 55% marks or a corresponding ranking.
- For applicants originating in SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy layer)/ Differently-Abled and such other categories, relaxation by the choice of the UGC & Govt. of India will be rendered.
- Contenders who have previously approved UGC (JRF) Examinations/ NET/ SET/ SELT can straight attend the interview.
- Master’s Degree from any Recognized University or Institution in an applicable subject with minimum 55% marks or a corresponding ranking.
- For applicants originating in SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy layer)/ Differently-Abled and such other groups, relaxation under the choice of the UGC & Govt. of India will be rendered.
- Applicants who have previously approved UGC (JRF) Examinations/ NET/ SET/ SELT or have M. Phil degree can straight attend the interview.
Himalayan University 2024 Exam Pattern:
Below we have provided the pattern of the exam for the candidates to check before applying for the examination.
- The exam will be held as per the set time of the University.
- There will present Multiple Type queries (Objective queries).
- The question paper will be distributed in the English medium.
How to Prepare for Himalayan University 2024:
- Access previous question papers, and study the papers to find frequent topics or patterns. Make a note of what you believe is vital
- Approach the syllabus, the topic. Make a note of the topics which you believe are important in the subject.
- Find a peaceable, relaxed place, and take a nap. If you can demand too.
Himalayan University 2024 Admit Card:
Himalayan University admit card will be released through the online mode on the official website of the university. Candidates can download the admit card from the official website. The admits card provides details regarding student and an exam-like name of a student, roll no, exam venue, time and date.
While carrying the admit card on the examination day, it is requested to bring along a photo id proof. Admit cards for Himalayan University 2024 will be offered for transfer from the website in no less than 15 days previous to the exam date.
Registered candidates can download the admit cards from the official website by presenting ID created earlier.
Steps to download the admit card
- Gain access to the website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on link
- Click on admit card link on the page
- Key in login credentials
- Download admit card
Himalayan University 2024 Result
Himalayan University Result will be released through the online mode on the official website of the university.
The applicants can go through the scorecards and download it from the official website. It holds an applicant’s name, roll number, and total score. A merit list will too be out encompassing names of designated applicants with entire marks and ranks.
The result will be available for download on the official website a few weeks after the initiation of the examination. Hence, it is directed to download their scorecards within the specified period.
Steps to download the result
- Click on Himalayan University 2024 Result section or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Put in details.
- Check them and move to the next section.
- Download and save its copy.
Himalayan University 2024 Admission/ Counselling
Admission will be provided only after applying with application meant for all Under Graduate and Post Graduate Courses. Himalayan University has conducted different admission principles banking on which admission can be found in a choice of courses.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- SAGE Bhopal, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- FIEM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ITM Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Pimpri Chinchwad University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ISHM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Assam Down Town University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
Admission in Under Graduate courses will be done on the basis of marks scored by the candidate in the class 12th examinations. In favor of admission in Post Graduate courses, Applicants will be obliged to pursue graduation from any known university.
To earn admittance in M.Phil and Ph.D. courses applicants have got to be present in the entrance exam after an Interview at University Campus. The configuration of the entrance exam will be fixed by the university.