Haryana Nursing 2024 Application Form will be released soon. Directorate of Medical Education and Research, Haryana, Government of Haryana is offering admission to GNM, ANM and MPHW(M) courses in the state with 100% seats through inter-state counseling on government lines . and Self-Funded Private School for the 2024-24 school year.
Interested and qualified candidates can opt for Online Reflection courses from the link provided below. In this article, we provide complete information about Haryana Nursing 2024, including application form, fees, important dates, eligibility criteria, merit list, counseling procedure, etc.
Haryana Nursing 2024 Notification – Application Soon
Haryana Nursing 2024 Application form will be released soon. The Link will be provided here.
Haryana Nursing 2024 Important Dates
Important information regarding marital status and dates has been specified below for candidates:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024.Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now.
- Jaipur National University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
|Registration on the online web portal||To be announced|
|Last Date of Submission||To be announced|
|Admit Card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
|Result||To be announced|
|Document Verification of Original Documents at Pt. B.D Sharma UHS, Rohtak||To be announced|
|Last Date for joining/reporting in the allotted institute||To be announced|
Haryana Nursing 2024 Application Form
Check out important information about the application process that is helpful to applicants:
- Candidates need to open the authorized website of the university and download the application form and prospectus from the website.
- As soon as the instructions mentioned in the brochure are verified, candidates should start filling the application form.
- While submitting the application, candidates are required to enter some necessary details in the application form such as personal information, educational details, course details, contact and parent details as well as other details.
- The participant must also submit a scan photo and signature in the prescribed size and format mentioned on the authorized website of the university.
- Applicants must receive a copy of the application form upon completion of the application.
Haryana Nursing 2024 Application Fee
Details of application fees are provided below for candidates:
- Payment of the application fee is an essential part of the application process; Therefore, applicants are required to pay the application fee before the deadline.
- Important information regarding application fees will be discussed by the applicant’s official agency on the university’s official website.
- To be informed, candidates are advised to visit the university’s official website for information on application fees.
- The applicant must have a copy of the payment confirmation receipt that will be issued by the system.
- For general: Rs. 1000/-
- For BC-A and BC-B of Haryana, PH, FF, ESM category: Rs.750/-
- For SC/ST belonging to Haryana category: Rs 500/
Haryana Nursing 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Important information on eligibility criteria is provided below for candidates:
For GNM Course
The minimum and maximum ages for admission will be 17 and 35 years. There is no age limit for ANM/LHV.
- Passed 10+2 courses, with priority in Science (PCB) and English with an overall score of 40%.
- 10+2 in Arts (Mathematics, Biotechnology, Economics, Political Science, History, Geography, Business Studies, Accounting, Home Science, Sociology, Psychology) and Core English/Elective English or Health Science-Vocational, pass only one board called AISSCE/CBSE/ICSE/SSCE/HSCE or other equivalent board with a score of 40%.
- ANM professional 10+2 belongs to CBSE Board or any equivalent board of the school and is recognized by the Indian Nursing Council with 40% marks.
For ANM Course
- The minimum age for admission must be 17 years of age on or before December 31 of the year in which admission is sought.
- The maximum age for admission will be 35 years old.
- The minimum required education level is 10+2 in Arts (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology Economics, Political Science, History, Geography, Economic Studies Business, Accounting, Home Science, Sociology, Psychology and Philosophy) and English. /English. Elective courses or science or health-career science courses are offered only by a known administration.
Haryana Nursing 2024 Merit List
The merit list will be announced based on the courses. Below we have mentioned the details regarding the merit list. The concerned officials will decide to admit candidates based on the merit list.
The board of directors will publish the merit list on the university’s official website for all candidates. Candidates must go through the university’s authorized website to view the merit list. Candidates should download the merit list from the official website of the university.
Haryana Nursing 2024 Counseling
Important information regarding counseling has been clarified below for candidates:
During the counseling round, candidates need to open the specific link and fill out the registration form to participate in the counseling round. The candidate then has to choose along with the desired options and get those options during the counseling cycle.
After completing the counseling round, candidates need to upload their seat allotment letter from the school’s official website. Once the seats are selected for the candidates, they must go to the designated university with all the necessary brochures and qualifications.