Guru Ghasidas University Admission 2024 Admission will be done through NTA CUET 2024. GGU is referred to as Guru Ghasidas University is a central university that was established in the year 1983. Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya, Bilaspur provides admission in various undergraduate, postgraduate courses and research levels in fields like Arts, Commerce, Science, Engineering, Technology, and Pharmacy.
GGU Admission Form for all the courses can be filled and submitted through online as well as offline mode by visiting the official website. Below, in this article, applicants will get the detailed information regarding the Guru Ghasidas University 2024 Admission dates, application form, eligibility criteria, and admission procedure, etc.
Guru Ghasidas University 2024 Notification – Admission Soon
Guru Ghasidas University 2024 Overview:
|Full-Form||Guru Ghasidas University|
|Courses Offered||UG & PG Courses|
|Mode of Application||Online & Offline|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Address||C.G, Koni, Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh 495009|
Guru Ghasidas University 2024 Important Dates:
Below we have provided the schedule of Guru Ghasidas University 2024 Important Dates for the candidates to refer:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024.Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
|CUET Registration 2024
|UG Course||PG Course|
|Released of Application Form,||9th February 2024||20th March 2024|
|Last Date to submit Application form||30th March 2024||19th April 2024|
|Last day to pay the online fee||30th March 2024||19th April 2024|
|Application Form Re-Open||–||–|
|Application Correction Dates||1st to 3rd April 2024||20th to 23rd April 2024|
|Downloading of Admit Cards||May 2024||May 2024|
|Exam Dates||21st to 31st May 2024||June 2024|
|Reserve Exam Dates||1st to 7th June 2024||–|
|Answer Key Release Date||June 2024||June 2024|
|Date for Objections||–||–|
|Final answer key||–||June 2024|
|Result||July 2024||July 2024|
Guru Ghasidas University 2024 Application Form:
Below we have provided the important information regarding the application form for the reference of the applicants:
Guru Ghasidas University Admission 2024 CUET Application Form will be Released soon for UG & PG Courses.
Eligible candidates applying to this program can download an application from the official website. Candidates have to fill & submit the Application Form before to expiration of the due date.
Candidates can check the complete information about the Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya 2024 application including releasing mode, date, documents, fee, etc., in this section.
- Candidates will get the Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya 2024 Application Form only through online mode on the official website.
- Before submitting the filled application candidates have to read all the instructions carefully.
- For more than one course, applicants need to fill a separate application form.
- After filling, application candidates will need to keep the printed copy of the filled application.
Courses Offered by Guru Ghasidas University:
Integrated UG/PG Program (5 years):
Hindi, English, Library & Information Science, Economics, History, Political Science, Journalism & Mass Communication, Social Work, Anthropology, Commerce, Botany, Biotechnology, Forensic Science, Computer Science, Chemistry, Zoology, Mathematics, Rural Technology, Physics, Electronics
Integrated BA- LLB, B.Com-LLB (5 years):
UG Courses: B.Sc in Forestry, B.Pharm, B.Ed Special Education/B.Ed, Bachelor of Physical Education (B.P.Ed), Bachelor of Library & Information Science (B.Lib. &I.Sc).
PG Courses: M.Sc available in Biotechnology, Botany, Forensic Science, Chemistry, Computer Science, Forestry, Rural Technology, Physics, Mathematics, Electronics, Zoology
M.A program in Economics, Political Science, Public Administration, Hindi, History, English, M.Ed, M.P.Ed, MCA, Master of Social Work (MSW), M.Com, Master of Mass Communication & Journalism (MMCJ), M.A./M.Sc in Anthropology, M.Lib& Info. Sc
Diploma courses: Diploma in German, Diploma in French, and a diploma in Pharmacy.
Guru Ghasidas University 2024 Eligibility Criteria:
Below we have provided the Guru Ghasidas University Admission 2024 Eligibility Criteria for the candidates to check before applying:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
Interested candidates willing to take admission need to fulfill the minimum set of requirements eligibility criteria prescribed by the Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya 2024.
Applicants appearing in the final year of, or having passed for a Degree in a General program of study from the GGU or any other recognized University or Institution will be considered to appear in the Vishwavidyalaya Entrance Test (VET).
The applicant should have proof of qualifying the eligibility exam for counseling and admission.
- The candidate’s age should not be extended to 22 years for UG Programme admission and 25 years for PG programs.
- For the M.P.Ed course, the maximum age limit is 28 years as on the admission year.
- The upper age limit for M.Pharm and M.Lib& Inf. Sc course will be 27 years.
- There will be no upper age limit for admission to BA-LLB/ B.Ed&M.Ed/B.Com LLB academic programs.
The detailed information regarding eligibility criteria is available on the brochure and VET Booklet which is released on the official website of the university i.e. www.ggu.ac.in.
Guru Ghasidas University 2024 How to Apply:
Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya 2024 Application Form for all the courses can be filled through online as well as the offline mode by visiting the official website.
Following steps to fill the Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya 2024 application form is explained below:
- The application form for GGU UG/PG admission 2024 will be downloaded from the official website of the University i.e. www.ggu.ac.in. Candidates are recommended to fill all mandatory fields very carefully and correctly.
- Candidates have to deposit Rs.400/- + Bank Charges (for general and OBC) and Rs.200/+ Bank Charges (for candidates from SC/ST/PWD category) as applicable online Application Form Fee.
- (The GGU reserves the right to change/revoke any Examination Center or date without giving any reason).