GSET 2024 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara will release the official notification regarding the Gujarat State Eligibility Test, (GSET 2024). This test is held to determine the merit of willing to be professors within the state of Gujarat.
The application form for GSET 2024 will be released within the month of April 2024 and tests are going to be held in eleven centers across Gujarat. Below in this article, we have provided all the detailed information regarding GSET 2024 application form, notifications, admit card, result, etc.
GSET 2024 Notification: Application Soon
GSET 2024 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
Subscribe for You tube Channel NTA Exam Guide For Latest Updates. Click Here To Subscribe.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
GSET 2024 Important Dates:
|Important Event||Dates (Tentative)|
|Released of Application form||29th August 2024|
|Last date to submit Application form||30th September 2024|
|Starting of Application fee submission,||28th August 2024|
|Last day to submit the Application fee,||30th September 2024|
|Downloading of Hall Ticket,||29th October 2024|
|Date of Gujarat State Eligibility Test,||6th November 2024|
|Release of Answer Key||4th week of January 2025|
|Declaration of Result||3rd week of March 2025|
GSET 2024 Application form:
Applicants willing to attend for this examination got to register themselves online on the GSET web site.
No offline mode of form submission is going to be obtainable.
First of all, Applicants got to visit the SBI web site and pay the application fee.
Then on the next working day, Applicants are going to be required to fill all the personal and educational details within the form.
After filling the details within the application form, Applicants got to upload the scanned copies of recent passport size photograph and signature.
Rs. 900/- + Bank Charges – General / General-EWS / SEBC Non-creamy layer) Candidates.
Rs. 700/- + Bank Charges – SC / ST / Transgender Candidates.
Rs. 100/- + Bank Charges – PWD(PH/VH) Candidates.
Gujarat SET 2024 Eligibility Criteria:
Below we have provided the eligibility norms for GSET examination 2024:
Applicants having a Master’s Degree in Science, Humanities, scientific discipline, engineering science or equivalent with a minimum of 55% of marks are eligible to apply for this test.
The Applicants from SC/ST/PWD/SEBC/VH or Transgender categories will require solely 50% marks within the qualifying test.
Applicants are going to appear for the final year of the qualifying degree test can even apply. however, they need to complete their master’s degree within two years of the declaration of GSET result with the required percentage otherwise they’ll be disqualified.
The PH.D. Holders having a Master’s degree completed by September 19, 1992, are going to be eligible for a relaxation of 50 marks in the qualifying test.
GSET 2024 Exam Pattern:
The GSET 2024 exam is going to be conduct in 2 completely different sessions as shown within the table below:
|Paper||Number of queries||Marks|
|Paper I||50 questions, all Questions will be compulsory||100|
|Paper-II||100 questions all Questions will be compulsory||200|
Only objective types of queries are going to be asked in both paper one and paper two.
Paper one is going to be consisting of queries from reasoning ability, divergent thinking, comprehension, and general awareness, etc.
Paper two can have queries from the subject selected by the Applicants at the time of filling the application form.
There will be no provision of negative marking and re-evaluations of Papers.
GSET 2024 Syllabus:
The syllabus of GSET 2024 is similar to the syllabus of the UGC net or CSIR net. Applicants will download the subject wise syllabus from www.gujaratset.ac.in.
There will be 23 Subjects obtainable in this test. The Applicants got to choose a particular subject while filling the application form.
GSET Syllabus for Paper 1:
- GSET Paper 1 Syllabus (English Medium).
- GSET Paper 1 Syllabus (Gujarat Medium).
GSET Syllabus for Paper 2 Subject Wise:
- Mathematical Sciences (Subject Code – 01)
- Physical Sciences (Subject Code – 02)
- Chemical Sciences (Subject Code – 03)
- Life Sciences (Subject Code – 04)
- Hindi (Subject Code – 05)
- Gujarati (Subject Code – 06)
- Sanskrit (Subject Code – 07)
- History (Subject Code – 08)
- Sociology (Subject Code – 09)
- Economics (Subject Code – 10)
- Political Science (Subject Code – 11)
- English (Subject Code – 12)
- Education (Subject Code – 13)
- Psychology(Subject Code – 14)
- Library and Information Sciences (Subject Code – 15)
- Law (Subject Code – 16)
- Commerce (Subject Code – 17)
- Management (Subject Code – 18)
- Computer Science and Applications (Subject Code – 19)
- Earth Sciences (Subject Code – 20)
- Physical Education (Subject Code – 21)
- Home Science (Subject Code – 23)
- Social Work (Subject Code – 25)
Recommended Books for GSET 2024:
Applicants who will participate in the upcoming GSET 2024 Examination can refer to these books mentioned below. Important books for the preparation of the entrance exam are as follows;
GSET 2024 Admit Card:
Applicants can download the admit card from the official website of the maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara. It is expected that the official authorities can released the admit card, 1 week prior to the date of the test. No Applicants is going to be allowed to attend the examination without a valid admit card.
GSET Result 2024:
In order to get selected, the Applicants got to be in top 15% of the total no. of Applicants appeared in both the papers. The result are going to be declared within a number of weeks after the test. There’ll be no provision for re-evaluations of papers.
GSET Exam Centers:
The Gujarat SET Test Centres with codes are given below:
|Centre Code||Centre Name|
GSET Contact Number/ Helpline Number:
Gujarat SET Office Address: The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, B – Block, “Chameli Baug”, Nr. University Guest House, Prof. C. C. Mehta Road, Pratapgunj, Vadodara 390 002
Gujarat SET Helpline Phone Number: +91-265-2786337
Gujarat SET Official Website: www.gujaratset.in
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- KSRM 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNIOT 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village, Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNA University 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School, Ahmedabad| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
Gujarat SET Helpline Email Id: [email protected]
How to Apply for Duplicate GSET Certificate:
If the GSET Certificate once issued is irrecoverably lost, a Duplicate Certificate will be issued to the candidates who apply for the same, to the Member Secretary, Gujarat State Eligibility Test on payment of the fee of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only).
The following documents shall be attached with the request for the issue of Duplicate Certificate.
- A Demand Draft for Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) drawn from a Nationalised Bank in favour of the Member Secretary, Gujarat State Eligibility Test, payable at Vadodara.
- Attested Photo Copy of GSET Certificate (If, Available) or any documentary evidence containing information regarding Registration Number or Roll Number of Candidate.
- An affidavit in stamp paper worth Rs.100/- to the effect that the GSET Certificate issued to the candidate has been irrecoverably lost, duly certified by a Notary Public/First Class Judicial Magistrate.