GMAT 2022 Additional Registration has been started from 3rd January 2022. GMAT Exam Dates has been released. GMAT 2022 is a national level examination. Graduation Management Aptitude Test (GMAT) is organized by Graduation Management Admission Council (GMAC). It is a national level exam conducted multiple times in a year. Applicants are permitted to take this exam 2 times in a year. Admission will be offered to applicants into MBA courses in India & Foreign countries.
Applicants will check this text for a lot of details relating to the GMAT 2022 examination, including, applying form, eligibility criteria, test pattern, the course of study and etc.
GMAT 2022 Notifications – Additional Registration Started
GMAT 2022 Additional Registration has been started from 3rd January 2022. Click here to register.
GMAT 2022 Exam Dates has been released. It will be held from 11th to 15th January 2022. Check other dates below.
Note: Exam slots are limited & on first-come-first-serve basis only.
GMAT 2022 Exam Dates:
There aren’t any specific schedule for the GMAT examination. The examination is going to be held multiple times in one year. The registration for the exam will be released throughout the year. Applicants should select the test dates at the time of registration as per their alternative.
|Application Form released||Released|
|Application Form Last date||To be Announced|
|Last Date to change Interview City||To be Announced|
|Shortlist Result||To be Announced|
|Interview||To be Announced|
|Final Results||To be Announced|
GMAT Application Form 2022:
Applicants can go through following details regarding GMAT 2022 Application Form:
- GMAT 2022 application form will be released through online mode. No other mode will be entertained.
- The application form will be released through the year.
- During application process, applicants have to enter name, email ID & password for the registration.
- Incomplete or incorrect details in the application form will lead to rejection so applicants must fill the form completely & carefully.
- Applicants are advised not to forgot to go through its eligibility norms before filling the form. Application form will be accepted only of eligible applicants.
- Once all details are completely filled, applicants are advised to re-check all the details entered in the form.
Documents required while filling application form:
- Driving License
- ID card (National or local)
- Military ID
- Aadhar Card
- Registration card (green card, permanent, resident, visa)
- GMAT 2022 Application fee can be paid through online or offline mode.
- Credit card, debit card, visa, master card, American express or net banking method will be used during online method.
- For offline mode, money checks or cashier method will be use.
- The application fee for GMAT 2022 is US $ 250 (Rs. 17027.50).
- In any case, the application fee will be non-refundable & non-transferrable.
GMAT Eligibility Criteria 2022:
Applicants are suggested to check following eligibility criteria before applying for GMAT 2022:
- Qualification: Applying applicants must qualify bachelor’s degree from any recognized board or university.
- Age Limit: He/ She must be minimum 18 years in age to be eligible for examination.
- In case applicants score 800 marks, he/ she will have to wait for 5 years to appear for the examination again.
GMAT Exam Pattern 2022:
GMAT 2022 Exam Pattern details are given below:
- Exam mode: GMAT 2022 will be organized via online mode.
- No. of Sections: There will be 2 sections.
- Time duration: Applicants will get 2 hours 45 minutes for section 1 & 3 hours 7 minutes for section 2.
- Questions Type: Question paper will consist of Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQ).
Exam Pattern of GMAT 2022 will be as provided below:
|Sections||No. of Questions||Time (minutes)||Score Range|
|Analytical Writing Assessment (AWA)||1||30||0 to 6 (in 0.5 increment)|
|Integrated Reasoning||12||30||1 to 8 (in 1 point increment)|
|Verbal Reasoning||36||65||6 to 51 (in 1 point increment)|
|Quantitative Reasoning||31||62||6 to 51 (in 1 point increment)|
- Section 1: Quantitative, Verbal & Integrated Reasoning is fixed in section 1.
- Section 2: Applicants will be given choice from any of the 3 option:
- AWA, Integrated Reasoning, Quantitative Verbal
- Verbal, Quantitative, Integrated Reasoning, AWA
- Quantitative, Verbal, Integrated Reasoning, AWA
GMAT Syllabus 2022:
GMAT 2022 syllabus will consist of different sections as Analytical Writing assessment (AWA), Verbal Reasoning, Quantitative Reasoning & Integrated Reasoning.
Integrated reasoning measures the ability to analyze data & evaluate information presented in multiple formats. Verbal reasoning measures the ability to read & understand written material. It also evaluate arguments & to correct written materials to conform standard written English. Quantitative Reasoning measures the ability to analyze data & draw conclusion using reasoning skills. AWA measures the ability to think critically & to communicate ideas.
Recommended Books for GMAT 2022:
Applicants who will participate in the upcoming GMAT 2022 Examination can refer to these books mentioned below. Important books for the preparation of the entrance exam are as follows;
GMAT 2022 Preparation Tips
Applicants must go through following tips & tricks while preparing for GMAT 2022:
- Go through complete exam pattern & prepare accordingly.
- Also check syllabus & solve previous year question paper.
- Make proper time-table & strictly follow it.
- Make notes & revise it on regular basis.
- Solve question paper & mock test papers.
- Take proper 8 hours sleep. Do yoga & meditation.
- Keep yourself fit & healthy. Don’t get panic.
- Keep atleast last one week for revision.
GMAT 2022 exam will be conduct in various cities such as Chennai, Bhubaneshwar, Trivandram, Mohali, Kolkata, Mysore, Ranchi, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Patna, Guwahati, Dehradun, Pune, Coimbatore, Indore, Cochin, Patiala, Nagpur, Vellore & Tiruchillapalli.
GMAT Admit Card 2022:
GMAT 2022 admit card will be same as the confirmation letter. It will include details as applicants name, exam center, date & time etc. Confirmation letter will include all the important & necessary details. No candidate will receive GMAT 2022 admit card by exam conducting authority.
Confirmation letter will be made available via online mode in website. It will be mandatory for applicants to carry confirmation letter with one admit card. Applicants will have to use login credentials to download it.
GMAT Result 2022:
GMAT 2022 Result will be made available after few weeks of examination. It can be downloaded via online mode through login. No other mode as offline mode such as post or courier will be made available to view result.
Applicants will be able to check score card by entering login credentials as mail ID & password. Result will include all details such as assessment scores & last 5 year score report.
GMAT Admission 2022:
GMAT 2022 Admission procedure will be different for different institutions. Admission will be given to applicants after the result declaration. applicants will be given admission based on candidate’s scores.
Applicants scores will be sent to the university/ b-school selected by the universities. The final admission will be on the basis of various factors like statement of purpose, final interview rounds or application form.