FMGE 2022 Application Form will be released by 2nd week of April 2022 through online mode. Foreign Medical Graduate Examination (FMGE) is a national level entrance exam held by the National Board of Examinations (NBE). NBE helds this examination twice in a year for applicants willing to get provisional or permanent registration with Medical Council of India or any State Medical Council of India.
The FMGE examination is the only gateways for registering with Medical Councils in India. Below in this article, we have provided the complete details Applicants needs to know regarding the FMGE Examination 2022.
FMGE 2022 Exam Dates
Below we have provided the complete section wise tentative dates for FMGE 2022:
For June Session:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||2nd week of April 2022|
|Last date to submit application||1st week of May 2022|
|Correction facility||2nd week of May 2022|
|Downloading of admit card||3rd week of June 2022|
|Exam date||3rd week of June 2022|
|Declaration of result||Last week of July 2022|
For December session:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||2nd week of October 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||Last week of October 2022|
|Correction facility||1st week of December 2022|
|Downloading of admit card||2nd week of December 2022|
|FMGE exam date||3rd week of December 2022|
|Declaration of result||3rd week of January 2023|
FMGE Application Form 2022:
Below we have provided complete details with some key instruction regarding the FMGE Application Form 2022:
- Application form can only be filled through online mode.
- FMGE 2022 Registration Form will be released for eligible applicants only.
- The registration process for June session will be held from 2nd week of April 2022 to 1st week of May 2022.
- For December session, the registration process will be opened from 2nd week of October 2022 to last week of October 2022.
- Applicants must fill the application form with correct details only though correction facility will be provided to the Applicants later on.
- Applicants will be able to rectify their mistake within the correction period however details like Name of the Candidate, Email ID, Nationality and Test City will remain non-editable.
- Official authority will not provide any extension on the last date of submission, so applicants must submit their application form before the specific date.
- Applicants should take the copy of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
- The Application from fee can be submitted through Credit Card, Debit Card or other available payment gateways.
- Once the application fee will be submitted, no Applicants will be able to apply for withdrawn or refund to any circumstances.
- The Application Fee for every candidate will be 5500 +990/-(GST @18%).
FMGE Eligibility Criteria 2022:
Below, Applicants can check and fulfill their Eligibility for the FMGE 2022:
- Nationality: Applying Applicants should be either Citizen of India or Overseas Citizen of India.
- Qualification: Applicants should have qualified Primary medical qualification confirmed by the Indian Embassy.
- Appearing: Applicants appearing in the final examination should have submit the proof of declaration of result on or before the prescribed date.
- Other Qualification: Applicants with permanent registration in India with UG or PG medical degree from Australia/Canada/ New Zealand/United Kingdom/United States of America shall not have to qualify the test.
FMGE Exam Pattern 2022:
Below we have provided the complete exam pattern for FMGE 2022:
- Shifts: The examination will be held in two shifts as 9:00 to 11:30 AM & 2:00 to 4:30 PM and shall be completed in single day.
- Total Questions: The question paper will contain total 300 questions divided in 150 per shift.
- Duration: 150 minutes per will be provided for every shift.
- Medium: The medium of examination will be in English language.
- Types of Question: There will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Marking System: 1 mark will be provided to the applicants on each correct answer. (No Negative Marking).
FMGE Syllabus 2022:
The syllabus for the examination will be comprised by the topic as per the Graduate Medical Education Regulations issued by Medical Council of India. The syllabus of FMGE 2022 will be comprise from the various topics of following subjects:
- Forensic Medicine
- General Surgery
- Medicine etc.
Complete syllabus for FMGE 2022 will be released through the FMGE 2022 information bulletin.
Below we have provided some tips and tricks for better preparation of examination:
- Make a balanced routine and follow it strictly.
- Just go through the syllabus and exam pattern and make the study plan accordingly.
- Regularly solve the previous years and sample papers.
- Make proper notes and revise them time to time.
- Participate in the mock test provided by the various institutions and websites.
FMGE Admit Card 2022:
Admit card is an cruicial document every candidate will have to carry in the examination hall as no Applicants will be allowed to sit in the examination hall without valid admit card. Admit card will be released by the official authority for every successfully registered candidate individually through online mode.
Applicants will be able to download their admit card from by login into their candidate’s dashboard. Admit card for June session will be released by 3rd week of June 2022 and for December session, admit card will be released in 2nd week of December 2022.
FMGE Result 2022:
An individual candidate shall be declared passed or fail on the basis of their performance in the entrance examination. Applicants will have to score minimum of 150 marks out of 300 to be called qualified Applicants of the examination.
The result of the examination will be released after 3-4 weeks from the completion of examination. The result for every Applicants will be made available in their Applicants dashboard. Applicants will be able to access their result by entering their User Id and Password.
FMGE Provisional Registration 2022:
The provisional Registration certificate will be provided to every qualified Applicants by the Medical Council of India or any other State Medical Council of India. Qualified Applicants will have to attend “in-person” verification of credentials including finger biometrics.
For the permanent or provisional registration certificate, each candidate will have to pay the prescribed amount of fee to the medical council of India. Further details regarding the generation of certificate will be intimated by the authority later after the declaration of result.
Note* The details mentioned in above article can differ as per the different circumstance, so Applicants are suggested to wait patiently as all the updated details will be update in our article after confirming their authenticity from official authority.”