Essay on Beti Bachao Beti Padhao
Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Essay: One of the most significant initiatives undertaken by the Indian government is Beti Bachao Beti Padhao. This campaign’s primary objective is to guarantee that every girl child receives an adequate education. As the concept suggests, this is also one of the reasons why people can encourage others and their families to do the same.
In 2015, our Prime Minister, Mr. Narendra Modi, launched the campaign. However, many institutions received funding to carry this out on their own after it began. The public’s awareness was the main aspect of it. It’s possible that there were ads that many people were aware of. Then, numerous strategies were promoted among educational institutions.
Preparing students for an English essay is one way to do this. Once the students themselves are preparing for them, the topic has the potential to raise significantly more awareness. These practices not only help students learn about these subjects, but they also make sure that the other students at the school are also made aware of them.
Expositions have an approach to getting to individuals, particularly the young people of today. Also, such things can have an effect on anyone who reads them. Therefore, there is a good chance that the initiative was successful, even if only one person decides to act in accordance with the student’s essay or if the essay is read by even one person.
You can start with a well-modified version of your own essay after reviewing the one that Vedantu has provided to you. Beti Bachao Beti Padhao was initiated on January 22, 2015, by our Top state leader, Mr Narendra Modi. It was a well-known campaign across the country.
The campaign to raise awareness of girls’ rights and improve welfare programs was summoned by the Indian government. One of the most well-liked welfare programs is Beti Bachao Beti Padhao. “Beti Bachao Beti Padhao” means “Save the daughter and educate her.” This project was started in the state of Haryana. The reason is that this state has the lowest female-to-male ratio.
The primary objective of this scheme is to eradicate female genital mutilation and prevent sex difference. It was sent off to ensure wellbeing and safeguard all young lady kids. The objective of the program is to provide high-quality education. The plan has three boards of ministers, including:
The Ministry of Health & Family Welfare
The Ministry of Women & Child Development
The Ministry of Human Resource Development
Subscribe to our You tube Channel Vlogs with Aftab. Click Here To Subscribe.
What are the Reasons for the Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme?
There are two primary reasons for the scheme. They are:
1. Rising against crime against women
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- SAITM, Haryana | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- IMS, Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- MIT WPU, Pune | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- UPES, Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- NIMS University, Jaipur | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Parul University, Gujarat | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Amrita Btech | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Bennett University, Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University, Punjab | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Lovely Professional University, Punjab | Management Admissions Closing Soon! Apply Now
In our general public, there are as yet a colossal number of ignorant people who think having a female kid appears as though a weight to the family as they contribute nothing back consequently. The female population has decreased as a result of numerous abortion cases and various forms of discrimination against girls. As a result, sex abuse and crime continue to rise. In light of this, the Beti Bachao Beti Padhao scheme has been launched to put an end to such wrongdoing and immortality.
2. Low Sex Ratio
In 2001, there were 933 girls for every thousand boys in the 0 to 6 age range, according to the data (CSR). This ratio decreased to approximately 918 girls per thousand boys in 2011. According to the UNICEF report released in 2012, India ranked 41st out of 195 nations. A population census conducted after 2016 reveals that the population-to-population ratio has increased and has been carefully maintained.
The plan aims to ensure the security and proper education of all girl children in the country and to ensure their safety. The plan helps in the help of expert and self-improvement while killing female foeticide from each edge of the country. The three main goals are as follows:
Working in collaboration and Developing new schemes to make sure every girl in the country is safe.
Prevention of female infanticide.
Right to education is achieved by each girl child in the country.
What are the Difficulties Faced While Implementing the Scheme?
Our prime minister’s plan may have a problem; these ideas are properly eliminated:
- Orthodox practices like female feticides and other forms of domestic violence, social abuse, child marriage, Sati, and other practices
- The system as a whole and the police have yet to seriously assess the level of violence against women.
- Despite numerous campaigns that are responsible for raising awareness, people’s mentality remains conservative.
- The dowry system is a major obstacle in the implementation line.
This scheme’s goal is to have significant effects, including:
- All girls have access to an education.
- putting the emphasis on the right of the girl child.
- balancing the gender distribution.
The perfect illustration of reducing sex discrimination and other imbalances is the implementation of this plan. In addition, it aids in the development of girls’ social and financial independence.