EFLU Entrance Exam 2022 Online Application Form has been Released on 19th May 2022 for PG Course. Application Form Last Date has been extended till 22nd May 2022 through CUET (UG). English and Foreign Language University (EFLU) organized a university level common entrance exam for applicants willing admission in various UG and PG Programs offered by the university. Qualified applicants of this examination will get admission in various courses of English and Foreign Languages.
EFLU 2022 provides admissions to Foreign Nationals additionally as Indian students in numerous courses. Through this blog, we have given the complete details applicants needs to know regarding the EFLU 2022 Admission latest updates.
EFLU 2022 Notification – Application Released
EFLU Entrance Exam 2022 Application Form has been released on 19th May 2022 for PG Course. Click Here to Apply Online.
EFLU 2022 Registration for UG (through CUET) has been extended till 22nd May 2022. Click Here to Apply Online.
EFLU Entrance Examination 2022 Dates:
Below we have provided the complete exam dates for the EFLU 2022 Examination:
|UG Course||PG Course|
|Date of availability of the online application form||6th April 2022||19th May 2022|
|Date of submission of the online application form||22nd May 2022||18th June 2022|
|Application Correction Dates||25th – 31st May 2022||19th – 22nd June 2022|
|Date of availability of the entrance exam admit card||To be Announced||–|
|Date of EFLU Entrance Exam 2022 for Post Graduate – PG course||To be Announced||–|
|Date of EFLU Entrance Exam 2022 for Under Graduate – UG course||To be Announced||–|
|Date of releasing of the entrance exam answer key||To be Announced||–|
|Date of announcement of the entrance exam results||To be Announced||–|
|Date of commencement of the counseling session||To be Announced||–|
|Date of interview round||To be Announced||–|
EFLU Application Form 2022:
Below we have provided the complete details with some key instructions regarding the EFLU Application Form 2022:
- The EFLU Registration Form 2022 will be released through online mode.
- Applicants will be able to fill the EFLU application form through the website of university.
- Authority will release the application form for eligible applicants only, so applicants must confirm their eligibility before applying for the exam.
- Applicants must fill the application form with authentic details only, any alteration in the details can cause rejection of application form.
- Applicant must submit their EFLU application form before 6th May 2022 , no applicants will be allowed to submit it after that date.
- Applicants must keep the copy of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
The EFLU Application Form fee can be submitted through online mode only. It can be submitted through Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking Payment Gateways.
The Application complete fee structure for EFLU Application Form will be as follows:
|General/ OBC category applicants||Rs. 500|
|SC/ ST category applicants||Rs. 250|
EFLU Eligibility Criteria 2022:
Below we have provided the complete eligibility criteria for the EFLU 2022 Examination:
For BA Courses:
- Qualification: Applicants should have passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Marks: He/she must have scored at least 50% marks (45% marks for reserved category) in their qualifying examination to be eligible.
- Appearing: Appearing applicants in the final examination in 2022 can also apply for the BA Examination.
For MA Courses:
- Qualification: Applicants must be the bachelor’s degree holder in any stream from any recognized institute or university.
- Marks: Applicants should have secured at least 55% marks (50% marks for reserved category) in their qualifying examination.
- Appearing: Applicants appearing in the final semester academic examination in 2022 can also apply for the examination.
EFLU Exam Pattern 2022:
Below we have provided the complete EFLU Exam Pattern 2022:
- Mode: EFLU Examination 2022 will be held through online as well as offline mode.
- Type of Question: The EFLU question paper will be consist of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Questions: The question paper will be consist of total 100 questions in their entrance exam.
- Duration: The time duration for examination will be 2 hours.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be allotted on each correct response and there won’t be any negative marking.
EFLU Syllabus 2022:
The syllabus for the examination will differ as per the requirement of each subjects. The EFLU Question paper will be consist of various topics from the general knowledge, reasoning and literature, vocabulary, analytical skills, English language ability, reasoning ability, linguistic ability etc.
Applicants can check the complete syllabus for every courses through the website of authority.
Recommended Books for EFLU 2022:
Applicants who will participate in the upcoming EFLU 2022 Examination can refer to these books mentioned below. Important books for the preparation of the entrance exam are as follows;
Below we have provided some effective tips for better preparation of EFLU examination:
- Applicants can start their preparation by making proper time schedule.
- For the better preparation of examination, applicants must go through the complete exam pattern and syllabus.
- Solve the EFLU Previous Year Question paper and sample papers.
- Participate in the mock tests.
- Avoid any kind of unnecessary distraction and focus on study.
EFLU Admit Card 2022:
The university will released The EFLU Admit card after few weeks prior to the completion of registration process. EFLU University will release the admit card for every exam participated applicants individually through online mode. The Admit card will be released from the 3rd week of June 2022 through the website of University.
EFLU University will not send any admit card to any applicants individually through their Email ID or any other offline mode. Applicants will have to download it individually by login into the website of university.
How to download the EFLU admit card 2022?
- Go to the official website – efluniversity.ac.in. or go for the ” Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Click on the ‘Admission (2022)’.
- Click on the ‘Hall Ticket for UG/PG courses).
- Type in the application number and Date of birth in the login window.
- Click on the ‘Login’ tab.
- Review the details mentioned on the EFLU admit card 2022.
- Download and take a few copies for future references.
EFLU 2022 Result
he university will released The EFLU Result for every ELFU exam participated applicants after few weeks from the completion of examination. Applicants will be able to download their EFLU result from the 3rd week of July 2022 through online mode only.
EFLU Result 2022 will be consisting of performance of Applicants in the entrance examination. Applicants will be selected for EFLU admission procedure on the basis of their performance in the EFLU examination.
EFLU 2022 Cut Off
The cut off marks will be released by the university for shortlisting the applicants for admission procedure. University will release the category wise cut off marks for every offered programs in the EFLU. Applicants will have to score more than prescribed cut off marks for their category to be eligible for EFLU admission procedure.
EFLU 2022 Cut marks will be made available through the website of authority via online mode. On the basis of Cut Off marks, university will prepare a merit list containing the name of shortlisted applicants for counselling procedure.
EFLU 2022 Counselling
The counselling procedure will be organized by the university through offline mode. EFLU University Counselling Procedure will be organized in the university campus. Applicants will be shortlisted for the counselling procedure on the basis of their rank in the entrance exam.
The EFLU Counselling procedure 2022 will be followed by the interview, Seat Allotment and Documents verification round. Applicants must satisfy all required parameters to be eligible for the admission.
After the allotment of seats, Applicants will have to report at the allotted centre along with all required documents for confirming their admission. Applicants will have to bring following documents for the verification at the time of counselling:
- EFLU entrance exam 2022 admit card
- Rank card
- Category certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Birth certificate
- 10thand 12thmark sheets and certificate
- Graduation mark sheet
- Passport size photographs etc.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions): Regarding EFLU 2022
EFLU Contact Number/Helpline Number:
The English and Foreign Languages University
Hyderabad – 500 007
Email ID: [email protected]