DSAT 2022 Exam Dates has been Announced now, the Exam will be held on 25th & 26th June 2022. Application Form has been Released for UG/PG Courses. Admission will be provided into various UG & PG courses. Dayananda Sagar University, Bangalore conducts the Dayananda Sagar Admission Test (DSAT).
It is a university level entrance exam through which admission will be offered into B.Tech., M.Tech., MBA and B. Pharma courses. Applicants who will be successful in qualifying the entrance test by securing qualifying marks will be also eligible for admission into university.
Below we have provided the detailed information such as exam dates, application form, its fee, eligibility norms and much more regarding DSAT 2022 latest updates.
DSAT 2022 Notifications – Exam Dates Announced
| DSAT 2022 Exam Dates has been Announced now, the Exam will be held on 25th & 26th June 2022. Check Exam Dates Details Below.
DSAT 2022 Application Form has been Released for UG/PG Courses. Click Here to Apply.
DSAT 2022 Exam Dates
Below we have provided the schedule regarding DSAT Exam Dates:
|Important Events||Dates (Announced)|
|Application Form Started Date||8th February 2022|
|Application Forms the Last date||On-going|
|Admit card availability||A few days before the Examination|
|Examination||25th & 26th June 2022|
|Result Date||to be Announced|
|Counselling Process||to be Announced|
DSAT Application Form 2022:
Below we have provided the details regarding DSAT Application Form:
- The DSAT 2022 Application Form has been Released for UG/PG Courses.
- DSAT 2022 Application Form can be filled till April 2022.
- The Application Form for the entrance exam will be available in both ways like online and offline.
- While filling application form, Applicants must not forget to upload passport size photograph & signature in prescribed format.
- All important information is sent to Applicants registered ID & number so Applicants must fill the form carefully & completely.
- Incomplete or incorrect application form leads to rejection so Applicants must fill the form carefully & completely.
- Applicants willing to get admission for more than one programmes have to fill separate application form.
- At last, Applicants must not forget to take copy of filled in online application form for future use.
Documents required while submission of application form:
- Date of Birth (D.O.B) certificate
- Mark List
- Transcript of qualifying exam
- Multiple passport size photograph
- Transfer certificate
- Migration certificate
- Copy of passport
- Applicants can submit the application fee via online mode.
- Credit card, debit card, net banking method can be used to submit application fee.
- All category Applicants have to submit Rs.1000/- as their application fee.
- In any case, the application fee is non-refundable.
DSAT Eligibility Criteria
Below we have provided the eligibility criteria to check before applying for DSAT 2022:
For UG course:
- B.Tech.: Applicants must qualify 12th level examination with Physics & Mathematics as their mandatory subject along with any one of among Chemistry/ Computer Science/ Biology/ Electronics/ Technical Vocational Subject/ Biotechnology with scoring at least 45% marks (40% for SC/ST).
- B.Pharm.: Applying candidate must pass 2-year PUC exam from any recognized board or university with at least 40% marks along with PCM/ PCB/ PCMB/ PC & Electronics or PC & Computer Science.
For PG course:
- MBA: Applicants must qualify 3-year bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ ST).
- M.Tech.: Applying Applicants must possess B.Tech./ B.E with minimum 50% marks to be eligible.
DSAT Exam Pattern 2022:
Below we have provided the details regarding DSAT Exam Pattern:
- Mode: DSAT 2022 examination will be held via online or offline mode.
- Medium of exam: Questions will be asked in English language medium.
- No. of Questions: There will be total 120 questions in the examination.
- Questions Type: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) will be asked in the examination.
- Time: Applicants will get 2 hours (120 minutes) to solve the question paper.
- Marking Scheme: Each correct answer will carry 1 mark. There will be no negative marking in the question paper.
DSAT Syllabus 2022:
DSAT Syllabus will consist of topics from class 11th & 12th. UG level will consist of topics from subjects as Physics, Chemistry, English, Biology & Mathematics whereas PG level will consist of topics from graduation level courses.
DSAT Admit Card 2022:
Applicants can download DSAT admit card from official website via online mode. To download admit card, Applicants will have to enter their login credentials. It will be released by the month of July 2022.
Admit card will contain all details such as Applicants name, roll number, exam details, venue and many others. Applicants are advised to check all details, in case of any error contact official authority.
DSAT Result 2022:
Applicants can check the DSAT result by the month of August 2022. In result, rank will be provided on the basis of performance shown in the exam. Applicants will have to use their login credentials to check their result.
Rank card will be declared on the official website. Applicants will be also informed through SMS & mail before the declaration of result. Students will be considered eligible for counselling process on the basis of performance.
DSAT Counselling 2022:
After the declaration of result for various programmes, authority will organize DSAT Counselling. It will held in various rounds in the month of August 2022.
Students whose name will appear in the merit list will be only eligible to participate in the counselling process. It will be compulsory for all eligible Applicants to participate in the process. Applicants must also carry their original & photo stated document for verification & submission respectively.
Below we have provided some tips & tricks while applying for DSAT:
- Make proper time table & strictly follow it.
- Visit the complete syllabus & exam pattern.
- Regularly make notes & revise them constantly.
- Solve mock test & past question paper.
- Go through sample practice paper.
- Keep at least one week for revision.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions):
DSAT Contact Number/Helpline Number:
DSU City Admissions Office:
Gate 2, 6th Floor, University Building, Dental Block, Kumaraswamy Layout,
Bengaluru – 560 111
Help line: +91 80 46461800
E-mail: [email protected]
Dayananda Sagar University
Devarakaggalahalli, Harohalli, Kanakapura Road, Ramanagara Dt.,
Bengaluru – 562 112
Dayananda Sagar University
Innovation Campus, Administrative & Main Admission office, Kudlu Gate, Hosur Main Road,
Bengaluru – 560 114, Karnataka, India.