The National Testing Agency (NTA) will conduct the Joint Entrance Exam – Main or JEE Main 2024 in the online mode. The most significant feature for ambitious contenders to understand is the dos and don’ts for JEE Main 2024. Mainly, what to do and what to avoid before the exam and through the review. As the hearts of the contenders can be filled with mixed feelings, some basic rules and strategies ought to be tracked to make the test a pleasant experience.
Varying between pen and pencil to clothes, from gadgets to watches, contenders should understand permitted within the exam hall and what is not. JEE Main involve of NTA info of Physics Chemistry and Arithmetic and a few common topics from eleventh of State boards. The cut-off meant for JEE Main is usually around 60 minutes for NITs & IIITs.
JEE Main 2024 Exam Day Guidelines:
Here are the important JEE guidelines/instructions regarding the ID Card, Admit Card, and Stationeries:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
(1) Candidates must carry the JEE Main 2024 Admit Card and a legal photo ID proof to the exam hall.
(2) Visit the exam center sooner or later before the exam and report back to the exam hall half-hour before the commencement of the exam.
(3) A seat indicating Roll Number is going to be allocated to every candidate. you ought to find yours and occupy the allocated seat only. If you’re found to possess changed your seat, your candidature could also be canceled.
(4) Students got to carry their own geometry boxes and stationeries (applicable for JEE Main Paper 2).
(5) Carry a duplicate of the requested documents on the day of your JEE Main exam and submit a similar to the invigilator at the examination center.
(6) Write your Roll No. on the copy of the documents being submitted.
(7) Carry an original copy of a legal photo identity proof issued by the govt (PAN Card, driver’s license, Voter ID, Passport, Aadhaar Card with Photograph, E-Aadhar, ration card, Aadhaar Enrollment Number with Photo) to the examination hall.
(8) Carry PwD Certificate issued by a competent authority (if applicable).
ALSO READ: JEE MAINS VIDEO LECTURE 2024.
The DOs And DON’Ts For JEE Main 2024:
DOs for JEE Main 2024:
Do reach the examination hall, before the commencement of the exam.
Carry the JEE Main Admit card together with you.
Check the system allotted to you – if it’s in working condition.
Do make sure that all the main points on the attendance sheet are correct and signatures are done at the prescribed place/column.
Do produce the admit card whenever demanded by the invigilator.
Do follow the signals given by the invigilator at the start of the examination, at half-time and before the closing of the exam.
Do carry the copy of PwD certificate within the prescribed format (if applicable)
Do bring your own geometry box set, pencils, erasers and color pencils or crayons for JEE Main Paper 2.
Always attempt the simple and medium level questions first as they need a similar marks but consume less time.
Do check the mains website before you attend your examination center.
DON’Ts for JEE Main 2024:
Don’t carry electronic gadgets like calculators, watches with facilities of calculator, slide rules, log tables, printed or written materials, bits of papers, mobile , textual material, pager or the other device to the examination hall.
Do not rush while browsing the exam instructions. Read them slowly and thoroughly.
Don’t carry any prohibited items to the exam hall.
Don’t waste time on questions you don’t know; also, don’t spend an excessive amount of time on one question.
Do not solve any question during a hurry.
Don’t leave the exam hall although you’ve got completed the exam. Wait till the allotted time gets over.
Do not solve the issues in mind, always write it down.
Don’t wear uncomfortable clothes during exams to avoid unnecessary tensions.
Don’t get anxious, while solving questions. If you’re unable to resolve a specific question. go on to subsequent one; don’t waste time & energy on one question.
Don’t get your moral down while watching others solving questions continuously.
JEE Main Guidelines within the View Of COVID-19:
Due to the problem of the Coronavirus pandemic, NTA has released a special advisory to candidates, wherein students are required to sign a self-declaration form which is released together with the JEE Mains admit card 2024. Each and each candidate has got to fill this form within which details of travel history within the last 14 days and symptoms of COVID-19 (if any) need to be mentioned. Students are advised to follow the JEE Main guidelines and advisory regarding COVID-19 to make sure maximum safety and smooth conduct of the exam:
(1) As per NTA Director, Vineet Joshi, slots are going to be allotted to the candidates to reach the exam centers. Candidates must follow the allotted slots and reach the center only at their designated time to create the entry process smoother and follow social distancing.
(2) The seating, monitor, keyboard, mouse, webcam, desk, and chair are going to be thoroughly sanitized before and after each JEE Main exam shift. All door handles, staircase railing, lift buttons, etc also will be disinfected.
(3) the safety personnel at the exam center shall check the body heat of every candidate using thermal guns at the entry point.
(4) Hand sanitizers are going to be kept at the entry of the exam venue. Every candidate must sanitize their hands before entering the exam hall.
(5) Candidates are going to be required to wear the fresh masks provided at the JEE Main exam center and take away the masks worn.
(6) Candidates are allowed to hold personal hand sanitizer and transparent bottle.
(7) A distance between the 2 seats inside the examination hall is going to be maintained as per the GOI guidelines.
(8) JEE Main admit card is going to be checked through a bar code reader, frisking is going to be through metal detectors to avoid touch.
(9) Parents are advised to not stay at the exam centers during the exam time.
(10) Candidates must keep a minimum distance of a minimum of 6 feet at the premises.
(11) NTA has prescribed a dress code where shoes/footwear with thick soles and garments with large buttons aren’t permitted.