DIT University Admission 2022 Application Form has been Released for UG/PG Courses. DIT university organizes a university level admission procedure each year for applicants willing admission in various offered courses at DIT University campuses. The admission procedure will be regulated for offering admission in various UG, PG and Doctoral level Courses.
Applicants will be shortlisted for the admission on the basis of their scores in the required national level entrances examination. Here in this blog, we have given the complete information applicants needs to know regarding the DIT University Admission 2022.
Courses Offered by DIT University:
Below we have provided various UG & PG courses offered by DIT University:
Under Graduate Courses:
B.Tech, B.Sc., B.A., B.Tech (LE), B.Des, B.Arch, B.Pharm, and BCA.
Post Graduate Courses:
M.Tech, MBA, MCA, M.Phrma and M.Sc.
Applied science, D.Pharm, Engineering, School of Language and PG Diploma in Health Safety & Environment.
DIT University 2022 Notification: Application Released
DIT University Admission 2022 Application Form has been Released for UG/PG Courses. Click Here to Apply Online.
DIT University 2022 Admission Dates:
Below we have provided the complete tentative dates for the DIT University 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Starting of application form||17th January 2022|
|Last date to submit applications||3rd week of May 2022|
|Declaration of merit list||On the day of counseling|
|Counseling starts from||1st week of June 2022|
|Classes commenced from||The month of August 2022|
DIT University Application Form 2022:
Below we have provided the complete information with instructions regarding the DIT University Application Form 2022:
- Only eligible applicants will be allowed to participate in the admission procedure.
- Eligible applicants must fill the application form very carefully as authority may not provide any correction facility for the application form.
- Details filled by the Applicants in the application form must be authentic and details in 10th marksheet will be considered as authentic details.
- Details like Email Id and Phone Number must be correct as all the communication will be done through them.
- Applicants must submit the application form before 3rd week of May 2022, as no application form will be accepted after the last date of submission.
- Applicants are suggested to keep the copy of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
- Application Form fee can be submitted through online mode.
- Applicants can use Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking payment gateways for the transaction of application fee.
- The Application Fee for every candidate will be 1250/-
- Application Fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
DIT University Eligibility Criteria 2022:
Below we have provided the complete prescribed eligibility criteria for the DIT University 2022 Admission:
For B.Tech. Courses:
- Qualification: Applicants must have passed 10+2 intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Marks: Applicants must have scored at least 60% marks in 10th, 12th and PCM Subjects to be eligible for admission.
- Appearing: Applicants appearing in the final examination in 2022 can also apply for the admission.
For B.Tech. (LE):
- Qualification: Applicants must have Diploma Certificate or B.Sc. degree from any recognized institution.
- Marks: Applicants must have scored at least 50% marks in the qualifying examination to be eligible for admission.
For B.Arch. Course:
- Qualification: Applicants must have passed 12th examination from any recognized board.
- Marks: Applying Applicants must have scored at least 60% marks in 10th and 12th level.
- Subjects: Applicants must have mathematics as compulsory subjects in the qualifying examination.
- Score Card: Applicants must have valid score card of JEE Main (Paper 2)/ NATA 2022 examination.
For MBA Courses:
- Qualification: Applying Applicants must be the Bachelor’s degree holder in any stream from any recognized university.
- Marks: Applicants must secure at least 50% marks in their qualifying exam.
- Score Card: Applicants must have valid score card of MAT/ XAT/ CAT/ CMAT.
For M.Tech. Courses:
- Qualification: Applicants must have B.Tech/ B.E degree from any recognized institute.
- Marks Criteria: Applicants must have secured minimum of 55% marks in their qualifying examinations.
- Appearing: Applicants appearing in the final semester examination in 2022 can also apply for the admission.
DIT University Admission Procedure 2022:
The admission procedure for DIT University 2022 will be regulated in various rounds including Registration, Counselling and Allotment of seats. Every candidate will have to register themselves individually for participating in the admission procedure.
DIT University admission procedure will be regulated on the basis of Applicants score in 12th and JEE Main/ MAT/ CAT/ XAT/ GATE examinations. On the basis of candidate’s scores in the required examination, authority will release a merit list.
DIT University Entrance Examination 2022:
DIT University will held a university level entrance examination known as the DUET for candidate’s seeking admission in various PG Courses offered at DIT University. The DUET exam will be 1 hour MCQs based examination.
The examination will be held through online mode. Only registered Applicants for the DIT University admission procedure will be allowed to participate in the entrance examination.
DIT University Result/Merit list 2022:
DIT University Merit list/Result will be published for every registered and exam participated candidate through online mode. Applicants will be able to access their merit list/result from the website of authority. The merit list/result will be published from the last week of May 2022.
The merit list will be consisting of names of shortlisted Applicants for the counselling procedure. University will called the Applicants for counselling procedure on the basis of their rank in the merit list.
DIT University Counselling 2022:
DIT University counselling procedure will be held for every shortlisted candidate through the merit list. Applicants will be able to participate in the DIT university counselling procedure from 1st week of June 2022 through offline mode only.
The counselling process will be conducted in different dates as per the various offered courses. Applicants will have to report at the prescribed schedule for their applied courses. The seats will be allotted to the Applicants on the basis of their rank in the merit list. Top rank holder in the merit list will get first preferences at the time of allotment of seats. Applicants
Applicants will also have to submit the required documents for the verification rounds. Following are the list of required documents for the verification rounds:
- Class 12th mark sheet and certificate
- Class 10th mark sheets and certificate
- Graduation mark sheets
- Date of birth certificate
- Valid score card of JEE Main/ XAT/ MAT/ GATE
- Transfer certificate
- Category certificate
- Passport size photographs
- Demand draft etc.
DIT University Contact Number/Helpline Number:
Mussoorie-Diversion Road, Village Makkawala, Dehradun, Uttarakhand-248009, IndiaPhone Number: +91 135 7144000 / 4001 / 4032 / 4066FAX No: +91 135 714 4030