COMEDK UGET Choice Filling (3rd Round) has been started from 10th November 2022. Result has been Declared on 5th July 2022. Final Answer Key has been released on 30th June 2022. Provisional Answer Key has been available on 22nd June 2022. Examination was held on 19th June 2022. Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK) helds a state level Undergraduate Entrance Test (UGET). The examination will be held for the applicants willing to get admission in the Engineering courses at various top rank private university across the Karnataka state.
Below in this article, we have provided the complete detailed information applicants needs to know regarding the COMEDK UGET 2022 exam latest updates.
COMEDK UGET 2022 Notification: Choice Filling Started (Phase III)
COMEDK UGET 2022 Choice Filling for third round has been started from 10th November 2022. Click here for choice filling.
COMEDK UGET 2022 2nd Round Allotment Result has been Declared on 4th November 2022. Click Here to View Allotment Results.
COMEDK UGET 2022 Exam Dates
Below we have provided the complete tentative exam dates for the COMEDK UGET 2022 Examination:
|Important Event||Dates (Announced)|
|Starting date for the registrations||14th March 2022|
|Availability of mock test||15th April 2022|
|End date of submitting the application form||14th May 2022|
|Starting date for editing the dates in the application form||17th May 2022|
|The last date to edit the fields in the application form||19th May 2022|
|Date of releasing admit card||9th June 2022|
|Date of entrance exam||19th June 2022|
|Date of releasing the answer key||22nd June 2022|
|Last date for making corrections in the answer key||24th June 2022|
|Publication of the Final answer key||30th June 2022|
|Release the scorecard of the online test||5th July 2022|
COMEDK UGET Application Form 2022:
Below we have provided the complete details applicants needs to know regarding the COMEDK UGET Application Form 2022:
- The Application Form will be released through online mode.
- The Online Registration method of COMEDK UGET 2022 can begin by 14th March 2022.
- The Application Form will be released for eligible applicants only, so Applicants must fulfill their eligibility before applying for it.
- Applicants must fill the application form very carefully though official authority will also provide the correction facility.
- The COMEDK UGET correction facility will be held by the 13 May 2022.
- Applicants must submit their application form before 14th May 2022 as no application form will be accepted after the prescribed date.
- Applicants are suggested to keep the copy of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
The COMEDK UGET 2022 Application fee needs to be paid in online modes such as through debit card or credit card or net banking system.
COMEDK UGET Eligibility Criteria 2022:
Below we have provided the complete COMEDK UGET eligibility criteria:
For Engineering Courses:
- Nationality: Applicants must be the citizen of India to be eligible for admission.
- Qualification: Candidate must have passed 10+2 intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized Central or State Board.
- Subjects: Applicants should have Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English as mandatory subjects.
- Marks: Applicants must have obtained at least 45% marks (40% Marks for ST/SC/OBC Applicants of Karnataka State) to be eligible for admission.
- Appearing: Applicants appearing in the final examination in 2022 can also apply for the admission.
For Architecture Courses:
- Qualification: Applicants should have passed or appearing in 10+2 intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized Central or State Board or University.
- Subjects: Candidate should have Mathematics as mandatory subject to be eligible for admission.
- Marks: Applicants must have passed have scored at least 50% marks (40% marks as ST/SC/OBC Applicants of Karnataka State) to be eligible.
- NATA Scores: Student must have valid score in the NATA 2022.
COMEDK UGET Exam Pattern 2022:
Below we have provided the complete COMEDK UGET Exam pattern:
- Exam Mode: The COMEDK UGET 2022 exam will be held through online mode only.
- Medium: The medium of examination will be in English language.
- Questions: The question paper will consist of 180 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Duration: 3 hours will be provided to the applicants for solving the question paper.
- Subjects: The paper will contain questions from the Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry.
- Total Marks: The exam will be of 180 marks with each section of 60 marks.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer and there won’t be any negative marking for incorrect answers.
Below we have provided the complete question paper pattern for the COMEDK UGET 2022:
|Total||180 questions||180 marks|
COMEDK UGET Syllabus 2022:
The syllabus for the examination will be consist of topics from the Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects of 11th, 12th and its equivalent classes. Applicants can check the complete COMEDK UGET syllabus for the examination from the official website of authority through online mode.
COMEDK UGET Admit Card 2022:
The admit card will be released by the official authority for every exam participated applicants individually after few days from the completion of registration process. Applicants will be able to download their admit card from the 3rd week of July 2022.
COMEDK UGET Admit card will be released through online mode only. Applicants will be able to download their admit card by login into the official website of authority.
COMEDK UGET Answer Key 2022:
The answer key will be released by the official authority after few days from the completion of examination. Applicants will be able to download provisional answer key from the 4th week of July 2022 through online mode.
Official authority will also release the objection facility for the provisional answer key. The objection facility will be commenced from the 1st week of August 2022. The final answer key will be released after the completion of objection facility.
COMEDK UGET Result 2022:
The result will be prepared by the official authority on the basis of final answer key. Official authority will release the result for every exam participated Applicants individually. Applicants will be able to download their result from the 2nd week of August 2022 through online mode.
COMEDK UGET Result 2022 will be consisting of performance of Applicants in the entrance exam. Applicants must keep their result safe till the completion of admission process.
COMEDK UGET Counselling 2022:
The COMEDK UGET counselling procedure will be held by the official authority for every successfully qualified candidate from the entrance examination. Applicants will be able to participate in the counselling procedure from the 2nd week of August 2022 through offline mode.
Counselling procedure will be followed by the various rounds such as the Registration, fee payment of counselling, entry of options and locking, mock allotment, allotment of seats and document verification.
COMEDK UGET Preparation Tips 2022:
Below we have provided some COMEDK UGET Preparation tips and tricks for better preparation of examination:
- Make a proper schedule and start your preparation accordingly.
- Analysis the complete syllabus and exam pattern then make a balance study plan.
- Avoid the unnecessary distraction and keep your focus on study.
- Regularly make a shorts notes and revise them accordingly.
- Participate in the mock test and solve the previous and sample papers.
- Revise your previous academic notes.