CMC Vellore Nursing 2022 exam will be held by Christian Medical College, Vellore. Applicants will be offered admission into nursing course in the institute which will be required to obtain qualifying score in the entrance & assessment score. It is a university level exam which will offer admission in the B.Sc. Nursing, M.Sc. Nursing, Diploma, & PG diploma nursing course.
Applicants are suggested to go through the below article such as application form, exam dates, eligibility, exam pattern etc. regarding CMC Vellore Nursing 2022.
CMC Vellore Nursing 2022 Exam Dates
Below we have provided the CMC Vellore Nursing 2022 important Dates:
For PG course:
|Released of Application form||2nd week of March 2022|
|Final date of application form||4th week of May 2022|
|Final date of receipt of supporting documents||1st week of June 2022|
|Final date of receipt of certificate form minority network organization||2nd week of June 2022|
|Admit card downloading||3rd week of June 2022|
|Step -I PG exam date||3rd week of June 2022|
|Step- II Release of list of candidate||4th week of June 2022|
|Personal Interview (PI) step II||2nd week of July 2022|
|Final selection list availability||3rd week of July 2022|
|Admission registration||4th week of July 2022|
For UG course:
|Released of Application form||2nd week of April 2022|
|Final date of application form||3rd week of June 2022|
|Final date to upload documents||4th week of June 2022|
|Final date for receipt||1st week of July 2022|
|Admit card downloading||1st week of August 2022|
|UG exam date||2nd week of August 2022|
|Announcement list||3rd week of August 2022|
|Result declaration||4th week of August 2022|
|Interview begins||1st week of September 2022|
|Classes starts||2nd week of September 2022|
CMC Vellore Nursing Application Form 2022:
Below we have provided the details regarding CMC Vellore Nursing 2022 Application Form:
- CMC Vellore nursing 2022 application form will be released through online mode only.
- The application form will be available by second week of April 2022 for UG course.
- For PG course, it will get release from second week of March 2022.
- Applicants are suggested to check each eligibility criteria as application form will be accepted only of eligible Applicants.
- While filling application form, Applicants must not forget to upload mandatory documents along with photograph & signature.
- Applicants must provide valid email ID & phone number in the form as all mandatory information will be sent to it.
- Incomplete application form will not be accepted so applicants must enter all asked details in the form.
- Once all details will be completely filled, Applicants must re-check the details & take its printout for future purpose.
- Applicants will be able to submit the application fee via online or offline mode.
- Online mode of payment includes credit card, debit card or net banking.
- For offline mode, ICICI bank challan method will be used.
- Demand Draft (DD) will be drawn in favor of CMC Vellore Association A/c payable at any bank in vellore.
- Application fee will be non-refundable in any case.
- DD must be drawn at given address:
The office of registrar,
CMC Vellore- 632002
The application fee as per different course is as follow:
|Course Name||Administrative Fee||Course Fee|
|Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing)||Rs. 850/-||Rs. 500/-|
|Post Basic Diploma (Nursing)||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 350/-|
|M.Sc. Nursing||Rs. 900/-||Rs. 600/-|
CMC Vellore Nursing Eligibility Criteria 2022:
Below we have provided the details regarding eligibility criteria before applying for CMC Vellore Nursing 2022:
- Qualification: Applicants must qualify intermediate level examination from any recognized board or university to be eligible for the examination.
- Compulsory Subject: Applying candidate must have Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English as their mandatory subject.
- Gender: Only Female applicants are eligible to apply for B.Sc. Nursing course.
- Percentage: Applicants must score minimum 45% (40% for reserved category) to be eligible for exam.
- Appearing: Applicants appearing in the qualifying exam to be eligible for examination.
- Qualification: Applicants must qualify B.Sc. Post Basic nursing/ B.Sc. Hons nursing/ B.Sc. nursing or any equivalent examination from any recognized board or university.
- Percentage: He/ she must score minimum 55% marks in the qualifying exam to be eligible for the same.
- Experience: Applying candidate must have minimum one year experience after being registered as midwife & registered nurse under state nursing council.
- Medical Standard: Applying candidate must be medically fit & must have medically fitness certificate from an authorized medical officer.
CMC Vellore Nursing Exam Pattern 2022:
Below we have provided the details regarding CMC Vellore Nursing 2022 Exam Pattern:
- Exam Mode: CMC Vellore Nursing 2022 examination will be held via online (computer based) mode.
- Questions Type: Question paper will consists of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- Time: Applicants will get 1 hour 10 minutes for UG course & 1 hour 30 minutes for PG course.
- Language: Question paper will be asked in English medium language.
- Paper: Applicants will be given two paper as Specialty & general paper. Students will have choice to choose any one of them or both as per their preferences.
CMC Vellore Nursing Syllabus 2022:
The syllabus of CMC Vellore Nursing 2022 will include different topics under UG & PG level courses. Various topics under B.Sc. Nursing course will be Physics, Chemistry, Biology & Aptitude Assessment. Physics, Chemistry, Biology & General ability will be under diploma nursing course. Some questions will be under General ability, General Knowledge, Basic Science & Computer Awareness.
CMC Vellore Nursing Admit Card 2022:
The admit card of CMC Vellore Nursing 2022 will be released by the 3rd week of June 2022. It will be available in official website through online mode. No other mode will be entertained to download the admit card.
Admit card will contain all details such as applicants name, roll number, exam date & time, exam instructions, etc. Applicants are advised to carry admit card & one valid ID proof at the examination centre. No candidate will be allowed to enter exam hall without hall ticket & ID proof.
CMC Vellore Nursing Result 2022:
Applicants will be able to check CMC Vellore Nursing 2022 result via online mode. No other mode will be entertained to check result. It will be made available in the month of August 2022.
Applicants will be able to check result through login credentials such as registration ID & number. Qualified candidate will be further called for counselling & admission procedure.
CMC Vellore Nursing Admission 2022:
CMC Vellore Nursing 2022 admission for UG & PG course will begin by the month of August 2022. It will be mandatory for all eligible applicants to participate in counselling procedure. No applicant will be given admission without counselling procedure.
To participate in the counselling procedure, Applicants will have to clear written as well as special test with the interview. Applicants are advised to carry all original as well as photo stated documents during the admission procedure.
Below we have provided the tips & tricks while preparing for CMC Vellore Nursing:
- Make proper time table & strictly go for it on regular basis.
- Make short notes & revise it on regular basis.
- Just follow the complete exam pattern & syllabus.
- Solve mock test & previous year question paper.
- Keep one last week before exam only for revision.
- Take healthy diet & proper 8 hours sleep.
- Do not get panic & keep yourself fit & healthy.
CMC Vellore Nursing 2022 exam will be held in various centers. Some of them are
- Delhi (NCR) &