CMC Vellore 2024: MBBS Application Form (Soon), Exam Dates, Eligibility
CMC Vellore 2024 Application Form will be started soon for MBBS course through online mode. CMC (Cristian Medical College) Vellore organized a university-level entrance examination every year. The examination is held one time every year to offer admission in various UG & PG medical courses except MBBS/ BDS. Applicants can get admission in B.Sc. nursing, B.Sc. MLT etc. courses.
Admission to MBBS/ BDS courses will be provided based on the NEET scores. In this blog, we have given the complete details about CMC Vellore 2024 including the application form, fee, eligibility, and exam pattern details.
CMC Vellore 2024 Notification: Application Soon
CMC Vellore 2024 Application Form will be started soon for MBBS course through online mode. Click here to Apply Online. The link will be provided here.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- MIT WPU, Pune | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Bennett University, Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University, Punjab | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- UPES, Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Lovely Professional University, Punjab | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Dayananda Sagar College, Bengaluru | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- JECRC University, Gujarat | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
Subscribe for You tube Channel NTA Exam Guide For Latest Updates. Click Here To Subscribe.
CMC Vellore 2024 Exam Dates:
Below we have provided tentative dates for groups A & B:
|Online Application form release date||1st March 2024|
|Last date to submit online Application form with payment,||3rd April 2024|
|Last date for submission of supporting documents (where applicable),||6th April 2024|
|Last date for receipt of certification forms from Minority Network organization||17th April 2024|
|Online submission of NEET (UG) score||To be announced|
|Online submission of AR No and Rank of TN Management quota||To be announced|
|Counselling begins||To be announced|
CMC Vellore Application Form 2024:
Below we have provided details about the CMC Vellore 2024 Application Form:
- The application form will be released online mode only on the official website.
- Applicants can get an application form from the second week of February 2024.
- Fill all asked details carefully in the application form including personal, academic, and more.
- Upload scanned documents i.e. passport size photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Applicants can apply for 7 courses in group A and for 5 courses in group B.
- There will be no need to send a hard copy of the application form.
- The final date to submit the application form will be till last week of March 2024.
- Do not forget to take a copy of the application form for future references.
- For MBBS, application fee includes a basic administrative fee of Rs.1200/– plus a registration fee of Rs. 500/-.
- Applicants will be able to pay fees online as well as offline mode.
- Online payment will be done through credit card/ debit card or net banking.
- Applicants can also pay fees via challan at any branch of ICICI bank.
- The fee will be non-refundable under any circumstances.
How to Apply for CMC Vellore 2024:
- Step-1: Go for the official website of CMC Vellore 2024 or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Step-2: Candidates must log in using the registration details and proceed to fill out the application form.
- Step-3: Candidate must fill the application form with details like personal, educational, etc.
- Step-4: Upload the scanned photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Step-5: Pay the application fee for the entrance exam.
- Step-6: Then click on the “Submit” button to confirm the application.
- Step-7: Take copy of the confirmation page for further usage.
CMC Vellore Eligibility Criteria 2024:
Below we have provided the CMC Vellore eligibility criteria for the applicant to go through:
Nationality: Indian applicants are eligible to apply.
Age Limit: Lower age limit is 17 years as of 31st December 2024 & the upper age limit is 25 years as of 7th May 2024.
For UG Courses:
- Qualification: Applicants must pass the 12th class exam or its equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Subjects: It is necessary to have physics, mathematics, chemistry, and English subjects in the qualifying exam.
- Marks Criteria: Applicants must obtain 50% aggregate marks (45% marks for reserved category).
For PG Courses:
- Qualification: Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree from any recognized institute/ college.
- Marks Criteria: Applicants must have a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the qualifying exam.
CMC Vellore Exam Pattern 2024:
Below we have provided the CMC Vellore exam scheme:
- Mode: Examination will be held online mode.
- Duration: Exam duration will be 2 hours for PCB & 70 minutes for general ability.
- Language of Question Paper: The question paper will be available in the English language.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct response 1 mark will be provided and no mark will be deducted for the wrong answer.
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be held online mode.
- Type of Questions: Multiple choice questions will be asked in the examination.
- Number of Questions: A total of 90 questions will be asked in the question paper.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be provided for each correct response and no mark will be deducted for the wrong answer.
CMC Vellore Syllabus 2024:
The syllabus of CMC Vellore will be based on the 11th and 12th class subjects. Questions will be asked from the physics, chemistry, biology, and English subjects. The official syllabus will be released by the authorities through online mode on the website.
The syllabus for group A courses except MBBS/ BDS will consist of chemistry, physics, and biology subjects. For group B courses it will consist of questions from general eligibility, chemistry, physics, and biology subjects.
Recommended Books for CMC VELLORE 2024:
Applicants who will participate in the upcoming CMC VELLORE 2024 Examination can refer to these books mentioned below. Important books for the preparation of the entrance exam are as follows;
CMC Vellore Admit Card 2024:
CMC Vellore Admit card 2024 will be released online mode. Applicants will be able to download admit cards from October 2024. Admit card can be downloaded using login credentials i.e. application number and password.
It will be necessary for the applicants to bring admit cards on the day of the examination. Applicants must bring admit card with one ID proof. Check all details carefully which will be provided on the admit card.
CMC Vellore Result 2024:
CMC Vellore result 2024 will be declared through online mode in the month of November 2024. It will not be declared through any offline mode. Applicants can check their results by entering their login details.
The result will be declared on different dates for both groups A & B. Result will include details i.e. name of the candidate, total marks, obtained marks, roll number, etc. If Applicants found any mistake in their results then they can contact the officials.
CMC Vellore Counselling 2024:
CMC Vellore 2024 counseling will be held after the final declaration of the result. Applicants will be called for counseling based on their results. Counseling will be held in the month of November/ December 2024.
Counselling will be held through offline mode. It will be necessary for the Applicants to attend counseling process. For admission in MMBS/ BDS courses counseling will be organized after the declaration of NEET result.
Seats will be allotted to the Applicants on the day of counseling. After allotment of the seat Applicants will need to report to the allotted college with their original documents.
CMC Vellore Preparation Tips 2024:
Below we have provided the preparation tips which will help Applicants to perform well in the examination:
- Create a study plan and organize space for study.
- Go through the previous year’s question papers and solve.
- Make a timetable and follow it on the regular basis.
- Go through the complete syllabus and make short notes of the important topics.
- Take regular breaks in between your study and drink plenty of water.
- Eat healthy food and go for yoga daily.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions): Regarding CMC Vellore
Question: What will be the application fee for group B?
CAC VELLORE 2024 Contact Number/Helpline Number:
CMC VELLORE Office Address:
The Coordinator, Distance Education Department,
3/1, Arni Road, Above Shalom Family Medicine Center,
Next to Raymond Shop, Christian Medical College,
Vellore, INDIA, 632001
Phone Number: +91 (416) 2284255
Helpline Email Id: [email protected]
Fax No: (0416)2262788