Chaitanya College of Nursing Ongole B.Sc. Nursing 2024 Application Form will be Released Soon. Chaitanya Ongole Nursing College (Chaitanya Ongole Nursing College) is one of the largest nursing colleges in Andhra Pradesh. It was recognized in 1989. Chaitanya Ongole College of Nursing was merged with NTR University of Medical Sciences.
Chaitanya Ongole Nursing College is one of the oldest colleges in Andhra Pradesh. The college fraternity encourages students to take comprehensive exams and determine their career in the medical field and award degrees.
India, due to its huge population, has a complex education system, but of course it has world-class educational institutions to meet the educational needs of the masses. Admission to these schools is very good and requires a passing score along with a good rank in the relevant exam.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024.Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Jaipur National University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
Chaitanya College of Nursing Ongole B.Sc. Nursing – Application Released Soon
Chaitanya College of Nursing Ongole B.Sc. Nursing 2024 Application Form has been Released. The link will be Provided Here.
The important information regarding the vital events and dates will be specified below for the applicants.
|Online Application||To be Announced|
|Last Date to Apply,||To be Announced|
|Provisional Merit List||To be Announced|
|B.SC (Hons) Nursing||4 years|
Chaitanya College of Nursing Ongole B.Sc. Nursing 2024 Application Form
Check out important information about the application process that is helpful for applicants:
- Chaitanya Ongole Nursing College Bachelor of Nursing application form has been released.
- Candidates need to open the authorized website of the university and download the application form and prospectus from the website.
- As soon as the instructions mentioned in the brochure are verified, candidates should start filling the application form.
- While submitting the application, candidates are required to enter some necessary details in the application form such as personal information, educational details, course details, contact and parent details as well as other details.
- Participants must also submit a scanned photograph and signature in the size and format outlined on the university’s authorized website.
- Applicants are required to obtain a copy of the application form when the application form is completely filled out.
Chaitanya College of Nursing Ongole B.Sc. Nursing 2024 Application Fee
The details about the application fee are given below for the candidates:
- Payment of the application fee is an essential part of the application procedure, therefore applicants are advised to pay the application fee before the due date.
- Important information regarding application fees will be discussed by the applicant’s competent authority on the university’s official website.
- We advise that candidates are advised to visit the official website of the university for information regarding application fees.
- The applicant must have a copy of the payment confirmation receipt that will be issued by the system.
Chaitanya Ongole College of Nursing will receive self-attested Xerox copies of student-approved documents. If a candidate is unable to submit the required promotional documents within the required deadline, his/her admission will be automatically canceled.
Chaitanya College of Nursing Ongole B.Sc. Nursing 2024 Eligibility Criteria
|Age||Applicants must be at least 17 years old on or before December 31, 2018.
Applicants who turned 17 years of age on or after January 1, 2019 are not eligible.
The upper age limit will be 30 years with effect from December 31, 2018, however this upper age limit will be relaxed for a period of 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
|Qualifying Examination||A candidate wants admission to a recognized school, with 50% marks or above in all 4 subjects, including English (core/elective), Physics, Chemistry and Biology, provided that the student has passed each individual subject.|
|Basic of Selection||The selection of candidates admitted to the B.sc (Hons.) Nursing courses will be done on the basis of their performance in the entrance examination.|
|Entrance Test||The entrance test will be held at the location indicated on the admission form. The placement test will consist of objective type (multiple choice) items.|
|Medical Fitness||A candidate must be medically fit to take part in the course.|
Chaitanya College of Nursing Ongole B.Sc. Nursing 2024 Placement
Chaitanya Ongole College of Nursing has an active placement center that provides career and employment guidance to students. She is always a student manager, helping them hone their skills, abilities, strengths and softness. The idea of the internship program is always to guide students to improve their lives and achieve their dreams. A large number of our students have been recruited by leading hospitals and healthcare chains in India.
Ranking and Reputation
Chaitanya Ongole Nursing College has proven to be one of the best nursing colleges in Andhra Pradesh. Great infrastructure, highly qualified faculties, really good corporate training and internship programs, as well as laboratories and libraries.
|Name Of Institute||Chaitanya College of Nursing Ongole|
Chaitanya College of Nursing Ongole B.Sc. Nursing 2024 Admission Procedure
You should also know that countless colleges use admission tests as the only element of the application, in order to give students more comprehensive testing. Some other institutions, including management and arts institutes, organize lavish interviews and group discussions before admission.