CG B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Application Form will be released through online mode by 1st week of April 2022. Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CPEB) held the state level entrance exam known as the CG B.Sc nursing exam for selecting the Applicants for admission in B.Sc. Nursing Programme. Qualified applicants from this entrance exam will get admission in various Govt. and Private Nursing colleges located across Chhattisgarh state.
Below in this article, we have provided the complete information applicants needs to know regarding the CG B.Sc. Nursing 2022.
CG B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Exam Dates
Below we have provided the complete tentative exam dates for the CG B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Examination:
|Events||Tentative Dates (2022)|
|Released of Application form||1st week of April 2022|
|Final date to submit application form||3rd week of May 2022|
|Admit card Downloading||2nd week of June 2022|
|CG B.Sc. Nursing Exam date||3rd week of June 2022|
|Answer Key Released||3rd week of June 2022|
|Result declaration||2nd week of July 2022|
|Counselling session begins||1st week of September 2022|
|Last date for counselling||Month of September 2022|
CG B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Application Form
Below we have provided the detailed information regarding the CG B.Sc. Nursing Application Form 2022:
- Only Eligible Applicants will be allowed to submit the application form so Applicants must fulfill their eligibility before applying for the exam.
- The Application Form will be released by 1st week of April 2022 through online mode.
- Applicants will have to fill the application form very carefully, as no correction facility will be provided by the authority.
- The details filled by Applicants in the application form must be same as it appears in their mark sheet as any alteration in the details could cause rejection of application form.
- Individual can fill the application form only once as multiple application form of same Applicants can leads towards the rejection of application form.
- Applicants must submit the application form before the 3rd week of May 2022, as no application form will be accepted after that date.
- Applicants don’t have to send any hardcopy of filled application form to any candidate.
The Application Fee can be submitted through online mode only. Applicants can use Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking payment gateways for transaction of application fee.
Below we have provided the Application Fee for every category will be as follows:
CG B.Sc. Nursing Eligibility Criteria 2022:
Below we have provided the complete CG B.Sc. Nursing 2022 eligibility criteria:
- Nationality: Applicants must be the citizen of India to be eligible for admission.
- Qualification: Applicants must have passed 10+2 Intermediate or equivalent exam from any recognised board.
- Age Limit: Applicants age must be at least 17 years as on December 31, 2022.
- Subject: Applicants must have Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as mandatory subjects in the qualifying examination.
- Marks: Applicants should have scored at least 40% marks in the qualifying examination to be eligible for admission.
- Appearing: Applicants appearing in the final examination in 2022 can also apply for the admission.
CG B.Sc. Nursing Exam Pattern 2022:
Below we have provided the complete CG B.Sc. Nursing 2022 examination pattern:
- Exam mode: The CG B.Sc. Nursing 2022 exam will be held through offline mode.
- Questions Type: The Question paper will consist of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Total Questions: There will be total 100 questions in the question paper.
- Marking Scheme: Total 1 mark will be provided on each correct response and there won’t be any negative marking in the question paper.
CG B.Sc. Nursing Syllabus 2022:
Below we have provided some important topics for the CG B.Sc. Nursing Syllabus:
Physics: Units & Dimensions, Newton’s Law of Motion, Hooke’s Law, Work, kinematics energy, Energy & Power, measurement of voltage & current, , velocity of light etc.
Chemistry: Solid state, nuclear chemistry, Chemical bond, Thermochemistry & thermodynamics, biomolecules, structure of atom, electrochemistry, chemical kinetics, etc.
Biology: Golgi complex, difference between plan & animal cell division, coal & petroleum, biotechnology, mode of action & importance, structural organization of cell, Eukaryotic chromosome, fertilization, cleavage, binomial & trinomial nomenclature, smoking, alcoholism, blood banks, human population, wildlife conservation etc.
CG B.Sc. Nursing Preparation Tips
Below we have provided some effective CG B.Sc. Nursing 2022 preparation tips for the Examination:
- Visit the complete syllabus and exam pattern before the examination.
- Make a balanced time schedule for the study and follow it strictly.
- Participate in the mock test and solve the previous years and sample papers.
- Regularly Make proper notes and revise them accordingly.
- Stay healthy by mind and body and avoid any kinds of unhealthy activities.
CG B.Sc. Nursing Admit Card 2022:
The admit card will be released by the official authority for every successfully registered Applicants for the examination. Official authority will release the admit card through online mode. Applicants can download their admit card by the 2nd week of June 2022.
CG B.Sc. Nursing Admit card 2022 will consist of various important details like examination centre, roll no, instructions for the exam date, etc.
CG B.Sc. Nursing Answer Key 2022:
The answer key will consist of correct answers to asked questions in the entrance examination. Official authority will release the answer key after few days from the completion of examination through online mode. Applicants will be able to access the answer key from 3rd week of June 2022.
CG B.Sc. Nursing Answer key will be released with the objection facility. Official authority will provide the objection to raise their doubt on the answer key. The final answer key will be released after the completion of objection facility.
CG B.Sc. Nursing Result 2022:
CG B.Sc. Nursing Result will be released after few days from the completion of examination. Official authority will release the result for every exam participated candidate individually. Applicants can check their result from the 2nd week of July 2022.
The result will be prepared for the authority on the basis of final answer key. Official authority will not provide any review facility for the result. Applicants must keep their result safe till the completion of admission procedure.
CG B.Sc. Nursing Counselling 2022:
The counselling procedure will be held by the authority through online mode. Only successfully qualified Applicants from the entrance examination will be called for the counselling procedure. Applicants will be able to register themselves for the counselling procedure from the 1st week of September 2022.
CG B.Sc. Counselling procedure will be held on the basis of candidate’s performance in the entrance examination. The seats will be provided to the Applicants on the basis of final merit list.
Below we have provided the following document for verification round:
- CG B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Admit Card
- CG B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Score Card
- 10th Certificate & mark sheet
- 12th certificate & mark sheet
- Category certificate
- Caste certificate
- Residence certificate