Delhi CET 2022 Application Form will be released by the 1st week of May 2022 through online mode. Delhi Common Entrance Test (CET) is a state level entrance test held by the Department of Training & Technical Education (DTTE). The exam will be held for the applicants willing to get admission in various Diploma Courses of Engineering & Technology, Pharmacy and various other fields. Qualified applicants from the examination will get admission in various Govt. and Private Polytechnic Colleges across the Delhi.
Below in this article, we have provided the complete information applicants needs to know regarding the Delhi CET 2022 Examination.
Delhi CET 2022 Important Dates:
Below we have provided the complete tentative Delhi CET exam dates for the 2022 session:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Application form released||1st week of May 2022|
|Submission of application fee||3rd week of June 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||3rd week of June 2022|
|Application correction facility||4th week of June 2022|
|Admit Card downloading||1st week of July 2022|
|Delhi CET 2022 Exam||2nd week of July 2022|
|Result declaration||3rd week of July 2022|
|Counselling process begins||4th week of July 2022|
Delhi CET 2022 Application Form
Below we have provided the complete details regarding the Delhi CET Application Form 2022:
- The Application Form will be released from the 1st week of May 2022 through online mode.
- Only Eligible Applicants for the examination will be allowed to participate in the examination.
- Applicants must fill the application form as per the given instructions on it, any alteration in the details could cause rejection of application form.
- Applicants will also get the correction facility for the application form though the facility will be applicable on selected field only.
- The details like Email Id and Phone No. must be corrected as all the communication will be done through them only.
- The last date for submission of application form will be in 3rd week of June 2022.
- Applicants are suggested to keep the copy of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
- The Application Fee can be submitted through both online and offline mode.
- Applicants can use prescribed gateways for the transaction of application fee.
- The Application Fee for every candidate will be Rs.400/-.
Delhi CET Eligibility Criteria 2022:
Below we have provided the complete Delhi CET eligibility criteria in the below given section:
For Engineering Courses:
- Qualification: Applicants must have passed 10th or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Subject: Applicants must have Science, Mathematics and English as their mandatory subjects in their qualifying examination.
- Marks: Applicants must have scored at least 35% marks in the qualifying exam to be eligible.
For Pharmacy Courses:
- Qualification: Applicants must have passed 10th level from any recognized board.
- Subjects: Applicants must have science subject in their qualifying examination to be eligible for admission.
- Marks: Applying Applicants must score at least 45% marks (40% Marks for reserved category) in the qualifying exam.
Delhi CET Exam Pattern 2022:
Below we have provided the complete Delhi CET Exam Pattern:
- Exam Mode: The Delhi Polytechnic examination will be held through (Pen-paper based) mode.
- Questions Type: The question paper will be consist of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Total Questions: There will be total 150 questions for engineering and total 210 questions for Pharmacy programme.
- Duration: Applicants will get total 2 hours 30 minutes for solving the question paper.
- Marking Scheme: Each correct answer will consist of 4 marks.
- Negative marking: 1 mark will get deducted for each incorrect answer.
Delhi CET Syllabus 2022:
Delhi Polytechnic syllabus 2022 will differ for every offered polytechnic programme. The syllabus will consist of various topics from the prescribed subjects of 10th level. Applicants can check the complete syllabus for the examination from the website of authority through online mode.
For the ease of Applicants, we will also provide the complete syllabus for the Delhi Polytechnic 2022 Examination.
Below we have provided some tips and tricks for Delhi Polytechnic exam preparation:
- Make a proper study plan and follow it strictly.
- Visit the complete syllabus and exam pattern.
- Participate in the mock tests.
- Solve the previous year and sample papers for better preparation.
- Regularly make the proper notes and prepare them accordingly.
Delhi CET Admit Card 2022:
The Admit Card of Delhi Polytechnic 2022 will be released by the official authority after few days from the completion of registration process. Only Registered Applicants for the examination will be allowed to download the admit card.
The Admit card will be released from the 1st week of July 2022. Official authority will release the admit card through online mode only. Applicants can download the admit card by login into the official website.
Delhi CET Result 2022:
Official Authority will release the result for every exam participated applicant after few weeks from the completion of examination. The participated Applicants will be able to check their result by the 3rd week of July 2022 through online mode.
Delhi CET Result will be prepared on the basis of final answer key. The result will be consisting of candidate’s performance in the entrance examination. Applicants must keep their result safe till the completion of admission procedure.
Delhi CET Counselling 2022:
The Delhi CET counseling procedure will be held by the official authority after few days for the declaration of result. Authority will held the counselling procedure by the 4th week of July 2022 through online mode. Only successfully qualified Applicants from the entrance examination will be called for the counselling procedure.
The counselling procedure will be organized in the various rounds on the basis of availability of seats. The seats will be provided to the Applicants on the basis of their rank in the merit list. The Top rank holder in the merit list will get first preferences for the admission.