Central University of Tamil Nadu 2024 Admission will be done through NTA CUET 2024. The Central University of Tamil Nadu is a central university that was established in the year of 2009 at Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu and is affiliated with the University Grant Commission (UGC).
Admission to all the UG and PG are done through scores of CUET UG and CUET PG entrance exams. It provides admission in various courses of UG Courses- B.Sc, B.Ed, PG Courses- MA., M.Sc., M.Tech, M.Ed & Other Courses- Ph.D. Below, in this article, applicants will get the detailed information regarding the Central University of Tamil Nadu 2024 Admission dates, application form, eligibility criteria, and admission procedure, etc.
Central University of Tamil Nadu 2024 Notification – Admission Soon
Central University of Tamil Nadu 2024 Overview:
|Full-Form||Central University of Tamil Nadu|
|Course Offered||UG & PG|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Email Id||[email protected]|
|Vice-Chancellor||Prof. Aditya Prasad Das|
Central University of Tamil Nadu 2024 Important Dates:
Below we have provided the schedule of Central University of Tamil Nadu 2024 Important Dates for the candidates to refer:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024.Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Jaipur National University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
For NTA CUET
|CUET Registration 2024
|UG Course||PG Course|
|Released of Application Form,||9th February 2024||20th March 2024|
|Last Date to submit Application form||30th March 2024||19th April 2024|
|Last day to pay the online fee||30th March 2024||19th April 2024|
|Application Form Re-Open||–||–|
|Application Correction Dates||1st to 3rd April 2024||20th to 23rd April 2024|
|Downloading of Admit Card||May 2024||May 2024|
|Exam Dates||21st to 31st May 2024||June 2024|
|Reserve Exam Dates||1st to 7th June 2024||–|
|Answer Key Release Date||June 2024||June 2024|
|Date for Objections||–||–|
|Final answer key||–||June 2024|
|Result||July 2024||July 2024|
Central University of Tamil Nadu 2024 Application Form:
Below we have provided the important information regarding the application form for the reference of the applicants:
Central University of Tamil Nadu 2024 application form can be filled and submitted through online/offline mode. Candidates have to submit the application before the due date provided on the official website.
- Central University of Tamil Nadu 2024 Application Form will be Released soon for UG & PG Courses.
- Authority will provide the Central University of Tamil Nadu 2024 application form through online/offline mode.
- Candidates must make sure to bring all the documents like acknowledgment slip, fee payment Chalan for future reference, and photocopy of the application form.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned images of photograph, signature, and left-hand thumb impression in JPEG format only after filling the application.
- The Central University of Tamil Nadu 2024 Application Form for the different courses will be on the official website.
For UG,PG & RP Programme
|General/ OBC/ EWS Applicants||Rs. 800/-|
|SC/ST Applicants||Rs. 350/-|
Central University of Tamil Nadu 2024 Eligibility Criteria:
Below we have provided the Central University of Tamil Nadu Admission 2024 Eligibility Criteria for the candidates to check before applying:
Candidates can easily find the PDF for the Eligibility Criteria of Central University of Tamil Nadu Admission. Applicants need to fulfill all criteria in order to get admission to the Central University of Tamil Nadu.
Below, we are providing the eligibility criteria for various courses offered through the Central University of Tamil Nadu 2024 examination:
- The Central University of Tamil Nadu has only a B.Sc Textile program for undergraduates rest are integrated programs with Masters in it.
- For B.sc Textile: the total number of seats is 40 and the eligibility is have obtained a minimum of 60% marks (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and/Or Biology ) for General candidates, 50% marks for SC/ST/PWD category, and 55% marks for OBC category. The age should be below 20 on July 01, 2024.
- For Integrated programs: For admission to the integrated program the subject choice of class 12th is important. This includes the following details which are common to all:
- Minimum of 60% marks in class 12th boards for general category, 55% for OBC category and 50% marks for SC/ST/PWD Category.
|Course Name||Seats||Important Subjects for Class 12|
|Mathematics||30||Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry|
|Physics||30||Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry|
|Chemistry||30||Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry|
|Life Science||30||Chemistry, Biology & Physics|
|Economics||30||Economics /Mathematics/ Statistics one of them.|
Postgraduate Programs: The duration of the course is 2 years and the candidate needs to have a Bachelor’s degree program with 55% marks for General category students, 50% for OBC candidates, and 45% for SC/ST/OBC candidates.
Apart from the graduation degree, the candidate must have an age below 30 years before July 01, 2024. The main course subject for Bachelor’s degree will change with the program details.
|Course Name||Seats||Important Subject for Bachelor’s|
|M.A. English||20||English as a major or one of the major subject|
|M.A.Classical Tamil||20||Tamil as major or one of the major subject|
|Master in Social Work||20||Any stream will work|
|M.A. Communication||20||Any stream will work|
|M.A. Hindi||20||Hindi as major or one of the major subject OR In case you have a degree in any stream then if you have the certificate for Hindi additional then you can apply|
|M.A. Economics||20||Any stream will work|
|M.Sc (Chemistry/ Physics/Biology)||20||(Chemistry/Physics/Biology) as major or one of the major subjects respectively. A CGPA of 6.5 for General candidate, 6.0 for OBC candidate, and 5.5 for SC/ST/OBC category.|
Ph.D. Programs: For taking admission to the Ph.D. program we have the following common eligibility details:
- If you have cleared UGC CSIR JRF, GATE, NBHM, or qualified in any other National level Exams then you are exempted from appearing into the entrance test but have to register for CUCET 2024.
- Need to have a Master’s degree in any stream with a minimum of 55% marks for general candidates, 50% marks for OBC candidates,s and 45% marks for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- The seat details can be checked from the official website as the number of seats is not given.
|Course Name||Subject Preference|
|English||Any stream with English as one of the main subject|
|Chemistry||Chemistry/ Organic Chemistry/ Inorganic Chemistry/ Physical Chemistry or equivalent degree|
|Tamil||Tamil language or equivalent subject in Tamil|
|Life Science||Life Sciences/ Zoology/ Animal Sciences/ Biomedical Sciences/ Biological Sciences/ Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ Genetics/ Botany/ Plant Sciences|
|Economics||Economics as a major|
|Mathematics||Mathematics as a major|
Central University of Tamil Nadu 2024 How to Apply:
Candidates willing to apply must complete the application procedure mentioned in the brochure. To easily get an application form registered candidates need to follow the provided steps to fill the Central University of Tamil Nadu 2024 application form.
Below we have provided the procedure to fill the Central University of Tamil Nadu 2024 application form:
M.Phil/Ph.D. in Arts, MA & BA
Candidates are required to fill the online application form in order to appear for the Central University of Tamil Nadu 2024. A candidate may fill the form partially and log in again to complete it later.
Candidates will receive confirmation alerts at the time of registration and after completing payment through online modes. In the case of offline payment through E-challan, the applicant will get a message after reconciliation from SBI.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- SAGE Bhopal, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- FIEM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ITM Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Pimpri Chinchwad University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ISHM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Assam Down Town University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
Pre-requisites for applying to Central University of Tamil Nadu 2024:
- Email id
- Scanned photo
- Scanned signature
- Credit card, Net banking, or ATM-cum-Debit card (for online Payment mode).
General Instructions for filling Central University 2024 Applications
- Step 1: Candidate should log in to the official Central University of Tamil Nadu website and go to the “Apply” section or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Step 2: Click on the Registration link against the UG/PG Course which you want to apply for. After successful registration, the candidate will receive a mail and message at the respective register email ID and mobile.
- Step 3: After filling in all the relevant details carefully, a candidate should upload his/her scanned photo and signature.
- Note: The photograph should have dimensions of 200 x 230 pixels and the file size should be between 10kb to 100 kb. The signature image should have dimensions 140 x 60 pixels and the file size should be between 5kb to 20kb
- Step 4: An this step, candidate can register for three courses in a particular selected program from the Central University of Tamil Nadu
- Step 5: In this step, candidates can edit their applications and proceed for payment of the processing fee through any of the following modes:
- Online mode of payment: Candidates can pay the required application fee through online payment modes such as net banking/ Credit card/ Debit card.
- Offline Mode of payment: Candidates can also pay the required fee offline through E-Challan at any SBI branch. If an applicant pays the examination fee through offline challan mode of SBI, the bank charges of INR 50 will be borne by the candidate.
Central University of Tamil Nadu Admission 2024 Result:
The Result will be released through the online mode on the official website of the university. Applicants can check their results by entering their roll number and other required details in the website.
Steps to download the Result
- Click on the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Applicants will need to download the result with roll no.
- Click on the submit option.
- Then you can successfully download the result.