Central University of Himachal Pradesh 2024 Admission will be done through CUET 2024. CUHP is known as the Central University of Himachal Pradesh was established in 2010 and is situated in the Kangra district of Dharamsala, in Himachal Pradesh. Central University of Himachal Pradesh provides over 45 courses across several streams, including Sciences, Arts, Management, Technology, Business Administration, Social Work, Education, Hospitality & Travel and many more.
Central University of Himachal Pradesh admission is both merit and entrance-based. Central University of Himachal Pradesh offers UG, PG, Diploma, and certificate courses. Candidates willing to get admission must apply through online on the University’s official website. Below, in this article, applicants will get the detailed information regarding the Central University of Himachal Pradesh 2024 Admission dates, application form, eligibility criteria, and admission procedure, etc.
Central University of Himachal Pradesh 2024 Notification – Admission Soon
Central University of Himachal Pradesh 2024 Important Dates:
Below we have provided the schedule of Central University of Himachal Pradesh 2024 Important Dates for the candidates to refer:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
|CUET Registration 2024
|UG Course||PG Course|
|Released of Application Form,||9th February 2024||20th March 2024|
|Last Date to submit Application form||30th March 2024||19th April 2024|
|Last day to pay the online fee||30th March 2024||19th April 2024|
|Application Form Re-Open||–||–|
|Application Correction Dates||1st to 3rd April 2024||20th to 23rd April 2024|
|Downloading of Admit Card||May 2024||May 2024|
|Exam Dates||21st to 31st May 2024||June 2024|
|Reserve Exam Dates||1st to 7th June 2024||–|
|Answer Key Release Date||June 2024||June 2024|
|Date for Objections||–||–|
|Final answer key||–||June 2024|
|Result Declaration||July 2024||July 2024|
Central University of Himachal Pradesh 2024 Application Form:
Below we have provided the important information regarding the application form for the reference of the applicants:
- Central University of Himachal Pradesh 2024 Application Form has been Released for UG & PG Courses.
- Visit the official website of the university and click on the link available for Apply Online or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Fill in all the required basic details carefully and register yourself first.
- Candidate will login with a valid e-mail and password.
- Upload scanned copy of photograph and signature to less than 40 kb.
- The candidate will receive the message SMS/ email about the confirmation of registration.
- The next step would be to fill in all the other detail and make the payment of application fees.
- Candidates can pay the application fees by Debit/Credit card/ Net Banking, or other cashless modes.
- Candidate can also deposit cash at Post Office by selecting the “Cash Deposit at Post Office”.
- Click Proceed and then select the city and branch and click on the slip.
- Print the slip and the deposit cash.
- Candidates can also visit a website to download the Application Form.
- Application Fees: INR 500/- (for General / OBC/ Ex-Serviceman) and INR 125/- (for SC/ST/PWD)
Following attested copies should be submitted at the time of admission:
- 10th and 12th mark sheets.
- Character and Migration Certificate
- Graduation mark sheets.
- Passport size recent photographs
- Category certificates
- Residence proof
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the employer. (In case of the working students)
For UG, PG & RP Programme
|General/ OBC/ EWS Applicants||Rs. 800/-|
|SC/ST Applicants||Rs. 350/-|
Central University of Himachal Pradesh 2024 Eligibility Criteria:
Below we have provided the Central University of Himachal Pradesh Admission 2024 Eligibility Criteria for the candidates to check before applying:
|Course||Specialization||Minimum Criteria||Selection Criteria|
|B.A||Sanskrit||At least 50% marks or an equivalent grade in 10+2.||Based on merit in the qualifying exam.|
|B.Sc||Physics||50% Marks or an equivalent grade in 10+2 (any science stream) examination of a recognized school board or an equivalent.|
|B.Voc||Mass Communication||Pass with 40% in 10+2 or equivalent in any stream.|
|Financial & Marketing Services|
|Courses||Specialization||Minimum Criteria||Selection Criteria|
||Pass in a three-year Graduation degree with at least 50% marks from UGC recognized university.||Based on the entrance examination conducted by the university.|
||Pass in Bachelor’s degree in non-medical, technology or engineering with a minimum of 50% marks.|
|MSW||Social Work||Pass in Bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks from UGC recognized university.|
Central University of Himachal Pradesh 2024 Admissions Process
Candidates willing to get admission in Ph.D. courses must appear in Himachal Pradesh Kendriya Vishwavidyalaya Shodh Patrata Pariksha (HPKVSPP).
Central University provides a number of specialisms in fields like Management, Chemistry, Biology, Tourism and Travel Management, Zoology, Environmental Sciences, Mathematics, History and even more.
Eligibility: Master’s degree in concerned subject with a minimum of 55% marks in its final examination. The candidates who have been qualified for tests like JRF, NET, SET, SLET are also eligible for admission in Ph.D.
Registration Process: Willing candidates must submit the application form through online mode only by visiting the website http://www.cuhimachal.ac.in/. An application fee of Rs. 400/- for General, Rs. 300/- for OBC, and Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/Divyang must be paid.
The CUHP make sure that no student is lagging behind in showcasing their talents due to economic reasons. Therefore, the university provides scholarships each year for its students.
The university makes it easier for the scholarship through the government agencies
- Admission to Bachelor’s degree (UG) will be based on merit in the 10+2 examination.
- Applicants to B.A., B.Sc., and A B.Voc. has to clean up the HSC examination with at least 50% marks to be eligible for admission.
- Applicants who have turned off the Prak Shastri Part II or Visharad examination are given 10% weightage in their composite score at a time point of admission to a Bachelor’s course.
- Candidates applying in M.A., M.Sc., MSW, or MBA courses must hold Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- Applicants who have requested a Master’s course will have to appear in the entrance examination being carried out by the university.
- The entrance test is going to be Multiple Choice-based and there will be no negative marking.
- The composite score for the preparation merit list of PG candidates will be determined by the scores obtained in the entrance examination and marks got in Matric, 10+2 and also bachelor’s examination.
- To register for the courses, candidates also visit the university campus to apply directly.
- There is a relaxation in minimum qualifying marks of as many as 5% in the case of candidates who belong to the SC, ST, OBC (Non-creamy layer), and Persons with Disabilities Categories.
University follow the reservation in admission in accordance with the mandate under the Central Educational Institutions (Reservation of Seats) Act 2006, as subsequently amended.
University shall reserve seats in all Programs of Study for admission as under: