CEED 2022 Registration has been started from 9th September 2021 through online mode only. Common Entrance Exam for Design (CEED) is a national level entrance exam held by the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay on behalf of MHRD. The exam will be held for those candidates looking admission in Master of Design (M. Des) programs of IISc Bangalore, IIT Bombay, IIT Delhi, IIT Guwahati, IIT Hyderabad, IIT Kanpur and IIITDM Jabalpur. Candidates can also use the CEED 2022 score for admission in various other CEED accepting institutions across the country.
Below in this article we have provided all the details applicants needs to know before applying for the CEED Admission 2022.
CEED 2022 Notifications – Application Form released
CEED 2022 Application Form has been released on 9th September 2021. Click here to Apply.
CEED 2022 Exam Dates have been announced. The exam will be conducted on 23rd January 2022. Check below for exam dates details.
CEED 2022 Exam Dates
Below we have provided the complete CEED Exam dates:
|Start of registration process||9th September 2021|
|Final Last date to register (without late fee)||10th October 2021|
|Last date to register (with late fee)||11th to 17th October 2021|
|Download of admit card||8th January 2022|
|CEED 2022 exam||23rd January 2022|
|Publication of Answer key||25th January 2022|
|Challenging of answer key||27th January 2022|
|Final Answer key release||31st January 2022|
|Declaration of Results||8th March 2022|
|Score card||12th March to 14th June 2022|
CEED Application Form 2022:
Below we have provided the complete details with some instructions regarding the CEED Application form 2022:
- Application form will be released through online mode by the IIT, Bombay.
- Applicants will be able to fill the CEED 2022 Application form from 9th September 2021.
- Applicants should fulfill their eligibility before applying for the CEED 2022 as officials will not allow any non-eligible candidates to participate in the examination.
- The application form should be filled with authentic details only and details in 10th marksheet will be considered as authentic, any alteration can cause rejection of application form.
- Applicants will have to submit the application form before last date of submission as no candidates will be allowed to submit the application form after the completion of registration process.
- CEED 2022 registration process will be over in on 10th October 2021 (without late fee) and 11th to 17th October 2021 (with Late fee of Rs.500/-).
CEED 2022 Application fee can only be submitted through online mode. Candidates can use Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking payment gateways for transaction.
Below we have provided the Application form fee for every category:
|SC/ ST/ PwD Candidates||Rs.1600/-|
|All other candidates||Rs.3200/-|
|Late registration fee||Rs.500/-|
CEED Eligibility Criteria 2022:
Below we have provided the complete eligibility norm, candidates will have to fulfill to be eligible for the CEED 2022 Examination:
- Age Limit: There is no age limit for the CEED 2022 Examination.
- Attempts Limit: Applicants can attempt the examination any number of times.
- Appearing: Applicants appearing for the final examination before July 2022 can also apply for the admission.
- Qualification: Applicants with 3 years of Bachelor’s Degree/ Diploma from any recognized board/ university can apply for the CEED 2022 Or
- Applicants must have passed or appearing in the final year of GD Arts Diploma programme of 10+5 level by July 2022.
CEED Exam Pattern 2022:
Below we have provided the complete exam pattern for CEED 2022:
- Mode of Examination: The exam will be held in the CBT (Computer Based Test) mode.
- Parts: There will be two parts for the examination Part-A and Part-B respectively.
- Sections: CEED 2022 Question paper will contain 3 sections.
- Type of Questions: Part-A will contain the multiple-choice question (MCQs) and Part-B will contain the drawing question.
- Duration of Examination: Applicants will be provided a total of 3 hours for solving the question paper.
- Total Marks: CEED 2022 Question Paper will contain total 100 Marks.
- Language: Question paper will be in English Language.
Below we have provided Both Parts of CEED 202 Examination:
Exam Pattern for Part-A:
|Sections||Total Number of Questions||Positive Marking||Negative Marking||Total Marks|
Exam Pattern for Part-B:
|Section||Number of Questions||Question Number||Total Marks|
|Total||5||1 — 5||100|
CEED Syllabus 2022:
Below we have provided the brief CEED syllabus of both parts. CEED 2022 will be divided into 2 parts.
Syllabus for Part-A:
- Visualization and spatial ability: Pictorial and diagrammatic questions to test the understanding of transformation and / or manipulation of 2D shapes and 3D objects and their spatial relationships.
- Analytical and logical reasoning: Ability to analyse given information logically and select the most appropriate solutions. Ability to weigh opinions, arguments or solutions against appropriate criteria. Ability to use logic and structured thinking to deduce from a short passage, which of a number of statements is the most accurate response to a posed question.
- Environmental and social awareness: Population, water, general awareness of environmental factors such as climate, vegetation, pollution, weather, natural resources etc., and their implications on the design of products, images, infrastructure and environment. Awareness of design terminologies, social and cultural connection with design, history of the designed artefact, and socially responsible and environmentally sustainable design responses. History of art, sculpture and literature.
- Language and creativity: Ability to understand passages in commonly used English language. Ability to think creatively in terms of alternatives, ability to distinguish innovative options and think out of the box.
- Design thinking and problem solving: Ability to understand the context, the users and the constraints and select the most appropriate solution for a given design problem.
- Observation and design sensitivity: Ability to detect concealed properties in day to day life and think critically about them. Ability to discern subtle differences in visual properties and aesthetic outcomes.
Syllabus for Part-B:
- Creativity: This section will be designed for testing the ability of candidates to think out of the box and come up with unique as well as diverse solutions.
- Drawing: Ability to draw products, people or scenes in proportion with good line quality, composition, proportion, perspective, and shading.
- Problem identification skills: Ability to understand the user and the context, knowledge of properties of materials and their appropriate use in design, etc.
- Communication skills: Ability to communicate concepts and ideas clearly with the help of text and visuals.
CEED Admit Card 2022:
Admit card of CEED 2022 will be released by the official authority after few weeks from the complete of registration process. Applicants can download their admit card from the 8th January 2022 through online mode.
CEED Admit Card 2022 will be released by the IIT Bombay for every successfully registered candidate. Authority will not send any admit card to any candidates individually through by post or any other offline mode. Candidates will have to download their admit card by login into the website of CEED 2022.
CEED Answer Key 2022:
The answer key of CEED 2022 will be released by the official authority just after few days from the completion of examination. The provisional answer key will be released in 25th January 2022 through online mode.
The official authority will also provide the objection facility in the answer key. The objection facility will be started from 25th to 27th January 2022.
After the completion of objection facility, authority will release the final answer key. Candidates will be able to check the final answer key from the 31st January 2022.
CEED Result 2022:
The result of CEED 2022 will be released by the official authority for every exam participated candidate through online mode. Applicants can check the result on 8th March 2022 by entering their registered Email Id and password into the website of official authority.
The result will consist of the performance of candidates in the entrances exam and will be valid till 2022-2023 session. Candidates are suggested to keep the result safe till the completion of admission process.
CEED Cut Off 2022:
Cut off of CEED 2022 is a minimum marks candidates will require to be eligible for further admission process. CEED 2022 cut off will be released by every participating institution separately. Applicants can check the cut off of every participating institution individually in their website.
Various participating institution will shortlist the registered candidates on the basis of CUT Off marks. Shortlist candidates will be invited for the counselling procedure of respective institutions.
CEED Merit list 2022:
Every participating institution will release the CEED 2022 merit list for every selected candidate through online mode. Applicants can check the merit list from the website of participating intuitions individually.
CEED 2022 merit list will be prepared on the basis of candidate’s performance in the entrance examination. The merit list will contain the rank of candidates for counselling procedure.
CEED Admission 2022:
IIT Bombay will not organized any centralized counselling procedure for participating institution. Applicants will have to participate in the individual counselling procedure held by every participating institution separately.
The admission procedure for every participation institution will be different. Candidates will be able to check the complete counselling procedure by visiting the website of every participating institution.
CEED 2022 admission procedure will be held on the basis of merit list prepared by the individual participating institution. Candidates will have to register themselves for the counselling procedure of their desired institutions.
CEED Preparation Tips 2022:
Below we have mentioned some preparation tips candidates can opt for better performance in examination:
- Just go through the syllabus and exam pattern before start preparing for the examination.
- Make a proper and balanced time schedule for study and other activities.
- Avoid any kinds of unnecessary distraction and keep the focus on study.
- Update all the notes of every cleared syllabus.
- Candidates should attempts the mock tests and solve the sample and previous years question paper.