Calcutta University 2022 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. Calcutta University will held a university level admission procedure for Applicants willing to get admission in various UG and PG programmes of various fields. The admission Procedure will be held on the basis of University/State level entrance examinations and merit list. Selected Applicants from the admission procedure will get admission in various offered courses of Calcutta University and its affiliated campuses.
Below in this article, we have given the complete information with latest updates on Calcutta University Admission Procedure latest updates.
Below we have provided the list of Popular UG & PG Courses offered by Calcutta University:
- UG Courses: BA, B.Com, B.Sc., B.Tech. BBA Hons., BFAD etc.
- PG Courses: MA, LLB, M.Sc., M.Com and others.
University of Calcutta 2022 Notification – Application Soon
|Calcutta University 2022 Application Form will be released through online mode. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.|
Calcutta University 2022 Important Dates
Below we have provided the complete tentative admission dates for Calcutta University Admission Procedure:
For UG course:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Application Form released||Month of June 2022|
|Merit list released||2nd week of July 2022|
|Admission starts||2nd week of June 2022|
|Last date for admission||August 2022|
|Begin of classes||August/September 2022|
|Last date to change subject||September 2022|
For PG course:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Application Form released||Month of May 2022|
|Final date for submission||1st week of July 2022|
|Fee payment||3rd week of June 2022|
|Last date for application fee submission||1st week of July 2022|
|Admit Card downloading||2nd week of July 2022|
|PG Exam Date||3rd week of July 2022|
|Result declaration||4th week of July 2022|
|Admission procedure||1st week of August 2022|
For MBA course:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Application Form released||1st week of April 2022|
|Final Submission date||4th week of June 2022|
|Release of list of Applicants eligible for GD/ PI round||2nd week of July 2022|
|Release of admit cards for GD/ PI round||2nd week of July 2022|
|GD/ PI (at Kolkata)||3rd week of July 2022|
|List of shortlisted Applicants||Last week of July 2022|
|Completion of admission dates||Last week of August 2022|
Calcutta University Application Form 2022:
Below we have provided the detailed information with some instruction on Calcutta University Application Form 2022:
- Eligible Applicants can submit the application form from the official website of university through online mode.
- Applicant must submit the application form within the prescribed dates, as no application form will be accepted before or after the prescribed schedule.
- University will release the separate application form for particular course, so Applicants must make sure about the programme they want to apply.
- Applicants will have to submit their application form with correct details, as university may not provide any correction facility for application form.
- The details filled by Applicants in Calcutta University application form must have valid documents, as it will be required at the time of verification rounds.
- Applicants must save the copy of filed Calcutta University application form and fee receipt for future references.
- Calcutta University Application Fee can be paid through online mode.
- Registered Applicants can use either Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking payment gateways for transaction of application fee.
Below we have provided the complete Calcutta University application fee structure for every candidates:
|General Category||SC/ ST Category|
|UG course||Rs. 100/-||Rs. 50/-|
|PG course||Rs. 200/-||Rs. 100/-|
|MBA||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 500/-|
Calcutta University Eligibility Criteria
Below we have provided the complete eligibility criteria for Calcutta University Admission 2022:
For UG Courses:
- Qualification: Applying Applicants for UG courses must have qualify their 10+2 intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized institution.
- Marks: He/she must have scored at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ ST category) in their qualifying examination to be eligible for admission.
- Scores: Applicants must have WBJEE Scores to be eligible for admission.
For PG courses:
- Qualification: Applying Applicants must be the bachelor’s degree holder in required discipline from any recognized board.
- Marks: Applicants must have scored at least 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ ST category) in their qualifying examination to be eligible for admission.
- Appearing: Applicants appearing for the final semester examination in 2022 can also apply for the admission.
Calcutta University Exam Pattern 2022:
Below we have provided the complete prescribed exam pattern for PG Courses Examination:
- Exam Mode: The PG exam will be held in online (computer-based) Mode.
- Duration: Total 1 hour will be provided for solving the question paper.
- Questions: There will be total 50 questions (MCQs) in the question paper.
- Marking Scheme: Each right answer will consist of 1 marks and ½ will be deducted on each negative response.
Calcutta University Admission Procedure 2022:
Calcutta University Admission Procedure will be followed by the Registration of Applicants, selection/Entrance Test, Result declaration & counselling process. Applicants will be selected for the admission on the basis of University/State level exam and Merit list. Admission into the B.Tech courses will be offered on the basis of Applicants performance in WBJEE examination.
Calcutta University Entrance Exam 2022:
Calcutta University will held a university level entrance test for PG level courses, there won’t be any entrance test for UG Courses as admission will be offered on the basis of WBJEE and Merit list.
The Calcutta University admission test will be conducted for Applicants seeking admission in M.A, M.Com, etc. courses. Applicants are advised not to use any kinds of guess work, as there will be negative marking for negative responses.
Calcutta University Merit List/ Result 2022:
Calcutta University will release the merit list after few days from the completion of examination (for PG) and registration process (for UG). University will release the merit list for every registered Applicants through online mode.
The merit list will be consist of names of selected applicants along with their rank for the counselling procedure. Applicants will be called for the Calcutta University counselling procedure on the basis of their rank in the merit list.
Calcutta University Counselling 2022
Calcutta University counselling procedure will be held for every selected applicants through merit list. It will be compulsory to participate in the counselling procedure as seats will be provided to the applicants through counselling procedure only.
The final admission will be offered to the Applicants on the basis of their scores in prescribed examination and document verification rounds. Following are the list of all required documents Applicants will have to carry for verification rounds:
- Calcutta University Admit Card & Rank Card
- Class 10th mark sheet/certificate
- Class 12th mark sheet/certificate
- Migration certificate
- Demand Draft
- Admission slip
- Applicants declaring using format II
- Undertaking of ragging in the mentioned format
Calcutta University 2022 Contact Number/Helpline Number:
Controller of Examinations (Acting)
Dr. (Smt.) Jayeeta Dutta Gupta [M.Sc., Ph.D]
Prof. Debasis Das [M.Sc., Ph.D]