Calcutta University 2023 Application Form will be released from 1st July 2023 for UG courses. Calcutta University will held a university level admission procedure for Applicants willing to get admission in various UG and PG programmes of various fields. The admission for B.Tech courses will be based on the WBJEE scores and for PG courses admission will be based on University/ State level entrance exam and merit list.
Selected Applicants from the admission procedure will get admission in various offered courses of Calcutta University and its affiliated campuses. Below in this article, we have given the complete information with latest updates on Calcutta University Admission Procedure latest updates.
Below we have provided the list of Popular UG & PG Courses offered by Calcutta University:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UG Courses: BA, B.Com, B.Sc., B.Tech. BBA Hons., BFAD etc.
- PG Courses: MA, LLB, M.Sc., M.Com and others.
University of Calcutta 2023 Notification – Application from 1st July
| Calcutta University 2023 Application Form will be released from 1st July 2023 for UG courses. Link will be given here.
Subscribe for You tube Channel NTA Exam Guide For Latest Updates. Click Here To Subscribe.
Calcutta University 2023 Important Dates:
Below we have provided the complete tentative admission dates for Calcutta University Admission Procedure:
For UG courses:
|Online Application form starts||1st July, 2023|
|Last date to apply for application form||15th July 2023|
|Publication of Merit List||20th July, 2023|
|Completion of Admission at UG courses||31st July 2023|
|Start of 1st Semester of UG courses||1st August 2023|
For PG courses:
|Online application form starts||1st week of September 2023|
|Last date to submit||2nd week of September 2023|
|Publication of merit list||3rd week of September 2023|
|Completion of Admission at PG courses||3rd week of October 2023|
|Start of 1st Semester of PG courses||1st week of November 2023|
Calcutta University Application Form 2023:
Below we have provided the detailed information with some instruction on Calcutta University Application Form 2023:
- Eligible Applicants can submit the application form from the official website of university through online mode.
- Applicant must submit the application form within the prescribed dates, as no application form will be accepted before or after the prescribed schedule.
- University will release the separate application form for particular course, so Applicants must make sure about the programme they want to apply.
- Applicants will have to submit their application form with correct details, as university may not provide any correction facility for application form.
- The details filled by Applicants in Calcutta University application form must have valid documents, as it will be required at the time of verification rounds.
- Applicants must save the copy of filed Calcutta University application form and fee receipt for future references.
- Calcutta University Application Fee can be paid through online mode.
- Registered Applicants can use either Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking payment gateways for transaction of application fee.
Below we have provided the complete Calcutta University application fee structure for every candidates:
|General Category||SC/ ST Category|
|UG course||Rs. 100/-||Rs. 50/-|
|PG course||Rs. 200/-||Rs. 100/-|
|MBA||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 500/-|
Calcutta University Eligibility Criteria
Below we have provided the complete eligibility criteria for Calcutta University Admission 2023:
For UG Courses:
- Qualification: Applying Applicants for UG courses must have qualify their 10+2 intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized institution.
- Marks: He/she must have scored at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ ST category) in their qualifying examination to be eligible for admission.
- Scores: Applicants must have WBJEE Scores to be eligible for admission.
For PG courses:
- Qualification: Applying Applicants must be the bachelor’s degree holder in required discipline from any recognized board.
- Marks: Applicants must have scored at least 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ ST category) in their qualifying examination to be eligible for admission.
- Appearing: Applicants appearing for the final semester examination in 2023 can also apply for the admission.
Calcutta University Exam Pattern 2023:
Below we have provided the complete prescribed exam pattern for PG Courses Examination:
- Exam Mode: The PG exam will be held in online (computer-based) Mode.
- Duration: Total 1 hour will be provided for solving the question paper.
- Questions: There will be total 50 questions (MCQs) in the question paper.
- Marking Scheme: Each right answer will consist of 1 marks and ½ will be deducted on each negative response.
Calcutta University Admission Procedure 2023:
Calcutta University Admission Procedure will be followed by the Registration of Applicants, selection/Entrance Test, Result declaration & counselling process. Applicants will be selected for the admission on the basis of University/State level exam and Merit list. Admission into the B.Tech courses will be offered on the basis of Applicants performance in WBJEE examination.
Calcutta University Entrance Exam 2023:
Calcutta University will held a university level entrance test for PG level courses, there won’t be any entrance test for UG Courses as admission will be offered on the basis of WBJEE and Merit list.
The Calcutta University admission test will be conducted for Applicants seeking admission in M.A, M.Com, etc. courses. Applicants are advised not to use any kinds of guess work, as there will be negative marking for negative responses.
Calcutta University Merit List/ Result 2023:
Calcutta University will release the merit list after few days from the completion of examination (for PG) and registration process (for UG). University will release the merit list for every registered Applicants through online mode.
The merit list will be consist of names of selected applicants along with their rank for the counselling procedure. Applicants will be called for the Calcutta University counselling procedure on the basis of their rank in the merit list.
Calcutta University Counselling 2023
Calcutta University counselling procedure will be held for every selected applicants through merit list. It will be compulsory to participate in the counselling procedure as seats will be provided to the applicants through counselling procedure only.
The final admission will be offered to the Applicants on the basis of their scores in prescribed examination and document verification rounds. Following are the list of all required documents Applicants will have to carry for verification rounds:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- KSRM 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNIOT 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village, Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNA University 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School, Ahmedabad| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Calcutta University Admit Card & Rank Card
- Class 10th mark sheet/certificate
- Class 12th mark sheet/certificate
- Migration certificate
- Demand Draft
- Admission slip
- Applicants declaring using format II
- Undertaking of ragging in the mentioned format
Calcutta University 2023 Contact Number/Helpline Number:
Controller of Examinations (Acting)
Dr. (Smt.) Jayeeta Dutta Gupta [M.Sc., Ph.D]
Prof. Debasis Das [M.Sc., Ph.D]