BVP CET 2024 Application Form will be released soon for UG & PG Courses through online mode. Bharti Vidyapeeth University Common Entrance Test, (BVP CET) is a university level entrance exam held by the Bharti Vidyapeeth University.
The exam will be held for applicants willing to get admission in the Engineering, Law, Management, IT etc.. programmes of the university. Through this exam, qualified Applicants will get admission in the various programs including B.Tech., B.Arch., B. Pharm, MCA, MBA, BBA etc.. as one of various campuses of university. Below in this article, we have provided all the detailed information applicants needs to know regarding the BVP CET 2024 Admission.
BVP CET 2024 Notifications – Application Soon
| BVP CET 2024 Application Form will be released soon for UG & PG Courses through online mode. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
Subscribe for You tube Channel NTA Exam Guide For Latest Updates. Click Here To Subscribe.
BVP CET 2024 Exam Dates
Below we have provided the complete BVP CET exam dates for every offered course by the university through exam:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024.Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Jaipur National University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
|Entrance Examinations||Last Date for Submission||Date of Exam||Result|
|1st June 2024||11th June 2024||20th June 2024|
|M.Tech||15th June 2024||25th June 2024||30th April 2024|
|BMAT||30th March 2024||9th April 2024||30th April 2024|
|8th June 2024||18th June 2024||18th June 2024|
|BVP CET LLB||8th June 2024||17th June 2024||27th June 2024|
PHARM UG (B.Pharma/
|1st June 2024||11th June 2024||22nd June 2024|
|8th June 2024||18th June 2024||30th June 2024|
BVP CET Application Form 2024:
Below we have provided the complete information with some important instructions regarding the BVP CET 2024 Application Form:
- The Application Form will be released through online mode.
- The registration scheduled for every programme will be different as mentioned.
- The Application Form will be released for eligible applicants only, so applicants must confirm their eligibility before applying for it.
- Applicants must fill the application form very carefully as there won’t be any correction facility.
- The details filled by the Applicants must be same as it appears in their 10th marksheet, any alteration in the application form will cause rejection of application form.
- Applicants must keep the copy of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
The Application fee can only be submitted through online mode. Applicants can use Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking payment gateways for transaction of fee.
Below we have provided the application fee for every course will be as follows:
|BVP CET Engineering (B. Tech)||Rs.1700/-|
|BVP CET Law (BA LLB/ BBA LLB)||Rs.1200/-|
|BVT CET B-MAT/ BVP CET B-CAT||Rs.1700/-|
|BVP CET DENPAT/BVP CET MEDPET||Rs.3000/-|
|BVT CET Medical||Rs.2000/-|
BVP CET Eligibility Criteria 2024:
Below we have provided the courses wise complete BVP CET eligibility criteria:
For B.Tech. Courses:
- Qualifying: Applicants must have passed 10+2 Intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Marks: Applicants must have scored at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/PwD Applicants) in their qualifying examination.
- Subjects: Applicants must have physics & mathematics as compulsory subject in their qualifying examination.
- Qualification: Applicants must have bachelor’s degree from any recognized discipline from any recognized university.
- Marks: Applicants must have scored at least 50% marks in the qualifying examination to be eligible.
- Qualification: Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree in the relevant field to be eligible for admission in the MCA.
- Marks: Applicants must have obtained at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/PwD Applicants) to be eligible for admission.
- Subjects: Applicants must have mathematics as mandatory subject in the 10+2 examination.
BVP CET Exam Pattern 2024:
Below we have provided the complete BVP CET exam pattern for the examination:
- Mode: BVP CET 2024 examination will be held through offline (OMR based) mode only.
- Type of Questions: The Question paper will consist of Multiple Choice Questions(MCQs).
- Medium: The medium of examination will be English.
- Number of Questions: There will be total of 200 questions in the BVP CET 2024 exam.
- Duration: The duration for MBA/ MCA exam will be 2 hours & 30 minutes and total 3 hours will be provided for solving other question papers.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: There is no provision of negative marking for incorrect answers.
Below we have provided the complete course wise question paper pattern for BVP CET 2024:
For Engineering Courses:
For Medical Courses:
For B-CAT (MCA)
|Maths (10th )||50||50|
|Maths (12th )||50||50|
|Fundamentals of IT||20||20|
For B-MAT (MBA):
|Maths (10th )||30||20|
|Logical and Abstracts Reasoning||50||50|
|Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension||40||40|
BVP CET Syllabus 2024:
The syllabus for BVP CET exam for every provided course will be different as per the required subjects for the admission. The BVP CET syllabus will consist of various topics from the related subjects.
BVP CET Syllabus of UG courses will mostly depend on the previous academic syllabus and for PG courses, the syllabus will be consisting of the topics of relevant UG courses. Applicants can check the complete syllabus from the website of exam conducting authority.
BVP CET Admit Card 2024:
The Admit card will be released by the official authority for every registered Applicants through online mode. Applicants will be able to download their admit card after few days from the completion of registration process.
BVP CET Admit card 2024 will be the important document to be carried on the day of examination, as no Applicants will be allowed to participate in the examination without it. Applicants are suggested to keep their admit card safe till the completion of counselling procedure.
BVP CET Answer Key 2024:
Answer key will be released by the official authority after few days from the completion of examination. The Answer key will consist of correct answers to every asked question in the examination.
With the Answer key, Applicants will be able to predict their scores in the entrance exam even before the declaration of result. Authority will also release the objection facility for the answer key. The final answer key will be released after the completion of objection facility.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- SAGE Bhopal, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- FIEM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ITM Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Pimpri Chinchwad University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ISHM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Assam Down Town University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
BVP CET Result 2024:
The BVP CET 2024 result will be the based on the BVP CET final answer key. Applicants will be able to check the result after few days from the conduction of examination. The result will be released for every exam participated applicants individually through online mode.
Applicants will be able to access their result by login into the website of authority. The result of BVP CET 2024 will consist of performance of applicants in the entrance exam. Applicants must keep their result safe till the completion of admission process.
BVP CET 2024 Counselling
The counselling procedure will be held by the university for every successfully qualified Applicants of the examination. Applicants will be invited for the counselling procedure on the basis of their performance in the entrance exam.
Counselling will be held in various rounds as per the number of vacant seats available after each round of counselling. The seats will be provided to the applicants on the basis of their rank in the merit list.
After the allotment of seats, Applicants will have to report in the allotted center along with all required documents.
Below we have provided some effective preparation tips and tricks for the better performance in examination:
- Visit the complete syllabus and exam pattern.
- Make a balanced time schedule for the study and follow it strictly.
- Participate in the mock test and solve the previous years and sample papers.
- Regularly make proper notes and revise them accordingly.
- Stay healthy and avoid any kinds of unhealthy activities.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions):
BVP CET Contact Number/Helpline Number:
Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University),
Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan,
Lal Bahadur Shastri Marg,
PUNE – 411030,
Maharashtra State, India
E-mail ID: [email protected]
E-mail ID for entrance test related queries: [email protected]
Official Website: http://bvuniversity.edu.in