BML Munjal University 2022 Application Form has been exceeded till 22nd May 2022 through CUET. Application form has been started for MBA courses. BML Munjal University admission 2022 is a university level admission procedure organized for the Applicants seeking admission in various UG and PG Courses.
The admission procedure will be held on the basis of National Level Entrance examinations. Shortlisted Applicants through the examination will get admission in various offered courses of Engineering, Management, Economics, Arts, Integrated Law and commence fields at BML Munjal University campuses.
Through this blog, we have provided the complete information Applicants needs to know about the BML Munjal University Admission 2022.
The admission procedure will be held for the courses given below:
B.Tech, B.Com, B.A., LLB (Hons.), BBA, LLB (Hons.) and MBA courses.
BML University Admission 2022 Notification – Application Extended (UG)
BML Munjal 2022 Registration for UG (through CUET) has been extended till 22nd May 2022. Click here to apply.
BML Munjal University Admission 2022 Dates:
Below we have provided the complete Admission dates for the BML Munjal University Admission 2022:
For UG Courses (Through CUET):
|Registration||6th April 2022|
|Last date for registration||22nd May 2022|
For UG Courses:
|Early admission registration I||13th December 2021 to 18th February 2022|
|Early admission registration II||19th February 2022|
|Last date for registration||3rd May 2022|
For MBA Courses:
|Staring of application form||3rd December 2021|
|Last date to submit applications||Last week of May 2022|
|Merit list release date||3rd week of June 2022|
|Counselling starting from||Last week of June 2022|
|Commencement of classes||Month of August 2022|
BML Munjal University Application Form 2022:
Below we have provided the complete details with some key instructions regarding the BML Munjal University Application Form 2022:
- The Application Form has been released from through both online mode.
- Registration process for the MBA Courses is regulated from the 3rd December 2021.
- For B.Tech & other UG Programme, registration has been started from 13th December 2021.
- Applicants are suggested to fulfill their eligibility before applying as only eligible Applicants will be allowed to submit the application form.
- Applicants must fill the application form very carefully as authority will not provide any correction facility for the application form.
- The details like Applicants Name, Father’s & Mother’s Name and Dates of Birth must be same as it apars in their 10thmarksheet, any alteration can cause rejection of application form.
- Applicants will have to submit the application form before the prescribed date as no application form will be accepted after that date.
- Applicants are suggested to keep the copy of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
- The Application Fee for every candidate will be 1500/- for all courses.
- Applicants can use Prescribed payment gateways for transaction of application fee.
- The Application Fee will be non-refundable at any Circumstances.
BML Munjal University Eligibility 2022:
Below we have provided the required eligibility criteria for the BML Munjal University 2022 Examination:
For B.Tech. Courses:
- Qualification: Applicants must have passed 10+2 intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Marks: Applying candidate must have scored at least 80% marks in the qualifying examination to be eligible for admission.
- Subjects: Applicants must have Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English as mandatory subjects.
- Score Card: Applicants must have valid score of either JEE, ACT or SAT score.
- Appearing: Applicants those who are appearing in their 12th level are also eligible to apply.
For BBA/ B.Com Course:
- Qualification: Applying Applicants must have passed 10+2 intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Marks: Applying candidate must have scored at least 65% marks in the qualifying examination to be eligible for admission.
- Appearing: Applicants appearing in the qualifying examination in 2022 can also apply for the admission.
For MBA Courses:
- Qualification: Applying applicants must be the bachelor’s degree holder in any discipline from any recognized university.
- Marks: Applicants must have secure at least 50% marks in their qualifying examination.
- Scores: Applicants must have valid score of XAT/ CAT/ MAT/ NMAT/ GMAT to be eligible for admission.
- Appearing: Appearing Applicants in the final semester examination can also apply for the admission.
BML Munjal University Admission Procedure 2022:
The Admission procedure for the BML Munjal University 2022 will be held by the various steps which includes the Registration of applicants, Uploading required documents, Counselling and reporting. Applicants will have to complete all the rounds in the prescribed format to be eligible for final admission.
Final admission will be offered to the applicants on the basis of university level merit list prepared by the BML Munjal university. On the basis of merit list, applicants will be called for the counselling procedure.
BML Munjal University Merit list 2022:
BML Munjal University merit list will be prepared on the basis of applicants performance in the required entrance examination. Official Authority will release the merit list for every successfully registered applicants.
Registered applicants will be able to access the complete merit list from the 3rd week of June 2022 through online mode. Applicants will be able to access the complete merit list from the website of university.
BML Munjal University Counselling 2022:
The counselling procedure will be held by the university after few days from the declaration of merit list. Only applicants who are selected through the merit list will be called for the counselling procedure. The counselling procedure will be held from the last week of June 2022.
Authority will organized the counselling for offering the seats in various offered programmes at BML Munjal University. The seat will be allotted to the applicants on the basis of their rank in the merit list.
BML Munjal University Admission 2022:
The final admission will be offered to the applicants on the basis of merit list. The seats will be allotted to the candidate’s on the basis of their rank in the merit list. After the allotment of seats authority will provide a admission letter to the selected applicants individually.
Selected applicants for the admission will have to report physically at allotted centre for completing the remaining formalities for admission. Applicants will also have to carry following document for the verification:
- 10th and 12th marks sheets
- 10+2 class certificates
- Graduation mark sheets and certificates
- Transfer certificate
- Migration certificate
- Passport size photographs etc.
BML Munjal University Contact Number/Helpline Number:
67th Milestone, National Highway – 8
Sidhrawali, Gurugram, Haryana -122413
T: (+91) 124 2679002
For Students applying in Nepal,
Contact the Admissions Team in Nepal
Contact : Mr. Santosh Pyakurel,
Ph: +977- 1-4010675, M: 9845536915
FOR ADMISSIONS RELATED QUERY,
E: [email protected]
T: 1800-103-6888 (toll free)
SMS ‘BMU’ to 92200 92200
FOR GENERAL ENQUIRIES